Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

People who are intentionally avoiding vaccination are increasing the chances of creating ANOTHER virus spike during this late Summer.

Once again, like last year, I am posting the data analysis from my local Dallas area.

And for a few months now this graph has been forecasting that the infection rate was hitting the bottom and staying there.

And now, they are forecasting a spike.

forecast-slide-5.png

See, they usually provide multiple forecasts, depending on our "level of behavior".

So the red line was always the "worst-case scenario", meaning if we took no precautions whatsoever, and we just return back to absolute NORMAL. No masks, no distancing, restaurants barely wiping down anything and handing you glasses and plates with bare hands.

No one every took the red line seriously, because we at least had SOME precautions still ongoing.

The other line was the orange line, which forecast what things will be like if we continue our CURRENT behavior.

But now.........the orange line has lined up with the red line. The orange line IS NOW the red line.

And, like many other local health departments are reporting in their cities or counties, almost EVERY SINGLE PERSON that is admitted to the hospital to get treated for the coronavirus, during this time, is a non-vaccinated patient.

So, vaccinated people MAY still get some effects of the Delta variant.........but they're not getting affected to the point where they need to go to the hospital.

Every person who gets in bad enough shape to require hospitalization is somebody who didn't get vaccinated.

Joe Biden has already done his side of the job. We have the vaccine available within close proximity of every single American. He's brought you the vaccine, its there waiting for you.

If we have another spike that results in shutdowns AGAIN...........it will be 100% anti-science, anti-vaccine people's fault. They will literally be responsible for overrunning hospitals and leading to emergency shutdowns and masks all over again.

Biden needs to announce that the US government will no longer pay for hospital bills related to COVID.

If you are unvaccinated, and you DON'T have a valid medical reason for not vaccinating yourself (pregnant, immunosuppressed), then you should now  be 100% financially liable for your dumbass not being vaccinated.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Once again, like last year, I am posting the data analysis from my local Dallas area.

And for a few months now this graph has been forecasting that the infection rate was hitting the bottom and staying there.

And now, they are forecasting a spike.

forecast-slide-5.png

See, they usually provide multiple forecasts, depending on our "level of behavior".

So the red line was always the "worst-case scenario", meaning if we took no precautions whatsoever, and we just return back to absolute NORMAL. No masks, no distancing, restaurants barely wiping down anything and handing you glasses and plates with bare hands.

No one every took the red line seriously, because we at least had SOME precautions still ongoing.

The other line was the orange line, which forecast what things will be like if we continue our CURRENT behavior.

But now.........the orange line has lined up with the red line. The orange line IS NOW the red line.

And, like many other local health departments are reporting in their cities or counties, almost EVERY SINGLE PERSON that is admitted to the hospital to get treated for the coronavirus, during this time, is a non-vaccinated patient.

So, vaccinated people MAY still get some effects of the Delta variant.........but they're not getting affected to the point where they need to go to the hospital.

Every person who gets in bad enough shape to require hospitalization is somebody who didn't get vaccinated.

Joe Biden has already done his side of the job. We have the vaccine available within close proximity of every single American. He's brought you the vaccine, its there waiting for you.

If we have another spike that results in shutdowns AGAIN...........it will be 100% anti-science, anti-vaccine people's fault. They will literally be responsible for overrunning hospitals and leading to emergency shutdowns and masks all over again.

Biden needs to announce that the US government will no longer pay for hospital bills related to COVID.

If you are unvaccinated, and you DON'T have a valid medical reason for not vaccinating yourself (pregnant, immunosuppressed), then you should now  be 100% financially liable for your dumbass not being vaccinated.

That's dumb.  My idea is better.  Put unvaccinated people in concentration camps on an undisclosed deserted island.  Give them the bare essentials to survive.  Make it like a naked and afraid and record it all.  Put behind a paywall.  

lol we all knew this was coming. How's this gonna end Jerry, you want us to wear gold stars so you can easily identify us? have us hauled away to camps?

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

lol we all knew this was coming. How's this gonna end Jerry, you want us to wear gold stars so you can easily identify us? have us hauled away to camps?

That's exactly what we should do.  

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I love how this is "your struggle"

Other people were enslaved against their will.

Others had their land taken away from them and forcibly marched to be relocated to another place.

Other people were put in internment camps.

Others lost their farms due to drought and were treated horribly.

Your.................STRUGGLE............that you will be telling to generations and generations of children that you will never have because you can't get laid, will be telling them the sorrowful tale..........that you were forced to take a fucking vaccine.

Oh wait.........they already made you do that when you were 5 years old before they allowed you to even enroll in your public school system.:reg:

Its hilarious watching people like you pretend that you are being persecuted against. The mere fact that you don't even know what actual persecution looks like speaks to your ignorance and privilege.

Edited by jehurey

Once I can get my two kids under 12 vaccinated, I can give two shits who get this and dies. It’s fucking Darwinism in action at this point. I saw a chart that corresponds a county’s vaccination rate to % of Trump vote in 2020 and the results are pretty much what you expect. 

22 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Nah... you guys just keep spreading it amongst yourselfs until it mutates even further and natural selection takes care of you clowns. 

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Once I can get my two kids under 12 vaccinated, I can give two shits who get this and dies. It’s fucking Darwinism in action at this point. I saw a chart that corresponds a county’s vaccination rate to % of Trump vote in 2020 and the results are pretty much what you expect. 

Facts to bolded.   Let them infect themselves at this point. 

You have a link for the chart? 

Last night, our local news showed a bar graph showing the age groups of people currently hospitalized in our county for COVID.

And it clearly shows that the Delta variant is putting people within the 30-39 age group in the hospital. They were the LARGEST age group being hospitalized.

We are eventually going to get a virus mutation that will affect children severely, and if we continue having unvaccinated adults, they will put their under 11 unvaccinated kids at risk.

If kids start getting severely sick when they go to school and we end up starting to get child deaths........almost all parents will pull their kids out of school and they will stop going to work.

None of this needs to happen, get fucking vaccinated.

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nah... you guys just keep spreading it amongst yourselfs until it mutates even further and natural selection takes care of you clowns. 

most transmission is among the double vaccinated at this point :reg:

and the UK is well beyond the initial vaccination targets or herd immunity. Well beyond the first few, the number they were throwing out grew every month. 30 - 60%, 75%, 80%, 85% :mickey: hey look the science changes every month based on the narrative they need to push. Now it seems that nothing but 100% vaccination will do.

Lets all trust the people that have lied all year :grimaceleft: makes perfect sense. Always trust liars especially when it concerns injecting rushed to market experimental drugs.

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

and the UK is well beyond the initial vaccination targets or herd immunity. Well beyond the first few, the number they were throwing out grew every month. 30 - 60%, 75%, 80%, 85% :mickey: hey look the science changes every month based on the narrative they need to push. Now it seems that nothing but 100% vaccination will do.

Lets all trust the people that have lied all year :grimaceleft: makes perfect sense. Always trust liars especially when it concerns injecting rushed to market experimental drugs.

I'm talking about the end result, both vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread it but it's the unvaxxed who are surging in hospitalizations, hence me saying natural selection will take care you clowns 🤡 

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

did you subtly try to change the metric from HOSPITALIZED to TRANSMISSION?

Did you honestly think that was going to work?

We were told that vaccinated people can still spread the Delta variant from the very beginning.

How is the narrative being changed?

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

did you subtly try to change the metric from HOSPITALIZED to TRANSMISSION?

Did you honestly think that was going to work?

We were told that vaccinated people can still spread the Delta variant from the very beginning.

How is the narrative being changed?

Delta variant isn’t that bad and it makes up the majority of cases here. You said yourself vaccinated people can still get it, so why am I bothering to take 2 experimental vaccines then which have actually been killing people? I’m pretty sure I’ve had the delta variant recently and if so I would have anti bodies now. There’s a higher chance of the vaccines killing me than the delta variant LOL but yeah I’m supposedly the idiot.

Not going to trust people that have told outright lies all year. Now THAT would be stupid.

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Delta variant isn’t that bad and it makes up the majority of cases here. You said yourself vaccinated people can still get it, so why am I bothering to take 2 experimental vaccines then which have actually been killing people? I’m pretty sure I’ve had the delta variant recently and if so I would have anti bodies now. There’s a higher chance of the vaccines killing me than the delta variant LOL but yeah I’m supposedly the idiot.

Not going to trust people that have told outright lies all year. Now THAT would be stupid.

Once again... We're talking about HOSPITALIZATIONS.    Anyone can transmit it.  The vaccine is so that you will have little to no symptoms. 

Did you just say there's a higher chance of the vaccine killing you than the Delta variant? 😂🤣😂🤣

Like I said earlier, once it continues to mutate and you clowns keep spreading ir amongst yourselfs, natural selection will take care of you idiots. 

Edited by Goukosan
16 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Delta variant isn’t that bad and it makes up the majority of cases here. You said yourself vaccinated people can still get it,

Vaccinated people are ASYMPTOMATIC.  In other words, its not getting you barely sick at all. Its not multiplying in your body, because vaccinated people's immune systems are killing the virus to prevent you from showing symptoms.

Vaccinated people can still SPREAD IT.

In my local area, they've already shown us a age-group graph of people who are currently hospitalized.

The BIGGEST GROUP currently hospitalized are Age 30-39 adults...........in other words, adults in the prime physical condition.

The Delta variant is clearly dangerous, and is more potent than the original virus.

Edited by jehurey

23,000 new pediatric cases of COVID were reported last week in the United States.

More than double that what was being reported at the end of June.

That's the heartbreaking part. We're getting vaccinated so that we protect ourselves, obviously, but so that we lower the probability to PROTECT the people who CAN'T GET VACCINATED right now.

Children age 11 and under.

A person who is showing symptoms, coughing, sneezing, sweating.....is greatly spreading infection of the virus.

A person who is vaccinated is almost always going to be asymptomatic should they come into contact with the Delta variant, and therefore won't be sweating, sneezing, coughing. Which means they will have much lesser chance of spreading it to others.