Xbox Series takes NPD for the month of June for dollars. Switch most units sold extends streak to 31 months.

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

You (the sheep) are the only ones who make NPD threads... apart from this one time (because Xbox wasn't last this time)  Funny how this one wasn't posted by Gouki

:rofl: 

Switch won NPD again... 31 months and counting... yea sheep are hiding from NPD threads 😂🤣

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was pride month I guess 

Lemmings       

not surprised. xbox had a great e3 showing. i think more people are now confident about the system's upcoming games. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

NPD numbers matter again to lemmings :adhd:

I never cared about them and still don't.

Still is nice to see the Series X picking up steam.

However, MS needs to hurry up with the real next gen bangers.

• aitch 1
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:drake:

What the fuck is wrong with you? :drake: 

The Lems owned the cows this time around.

Nobody REALLY gives a shit about Nintendo my dude.  It's a companion system.  You have it... plus another MAIN system.

The competition is between those two systems which serve the same market.  Switch is hitting multiple markets.. the console and handheld portable markets.

Thus, the cows are owned this month.  How mad you get about it is up to you :hest: 

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody REALLY gives a shit about Nintendo my dude.  It's a companion system.  You have it... plus another MAIN system.

The competition is between those two systems which serve the same market.  Switch is hitting multiple markets.. the console and handheld portable markets.

Thus, the cows are owned this month.  How mad you get about it is up to you :hest: 

Cows are owned, right. :mj: I guess you missed the part where PlayStation 5 is the best selling console ever in the US in the last 8 months.

PlayStation 5 remains the fastest unit selling console hardware platform in U.S. history

:aitch:

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Cows are owned, right. :mj: I guess you missed the part where PlayStation 5 is the best selling console ever in the US in the last 8 months.

PlayStation 5 remains the fastest unit selling console hardware platform in U.S. history

:aitch:

Yep, this month they are :juggle: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

Lemmings :hest:

34230516_images-2021-07-14T221028_703.jpeg.0dcda48ca4ce892e7415ff00b8581244.jpeg

😂🤣

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Actually the Sheep are the ones more owned by it than the cows, so they're the actual losers here :hehe: 

Guess you also missed this part. 

"Nintendo Switch was the best-selling hardware platform during 2021's first half in both dollar and unit sales." 

Lemmings :drake: