Xbox Series takes NPD for the month of June for dollars. Switch most units sold extends streak to 31 months.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was pride month I guess 

Lemmings       

not surprised. xbox had a great e3 showing. i think more people are now confident about the system's upcoming games. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

So not mine.

Gotcha.

I'm saying NPD numbers matter to lemmings again, never said you said that genius... you're in Jerry- go-round mode I see.... Keep that shit in the other thread:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm saying NPD numbers matter to lemmings again, never said you said that genius... you're in Jerry- go-round mode I see.... Keep that shit in the other thread:drake:

You quoted me when you said that... if you're not implying that my post made that point... then why did you quote me? :drake:  

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We already know that, beginning this decade, its the Remierry-go-round™

I was even gone, out of the country, through most of April...and I went back and saw threads in which he created SO MANY  Remierry-go-rounds™ with other people.

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

You quoted me when you said that... if you're not implying that my post made that point... then why did you quote me? :drake:  

You need me to explain why I said lemmings care about NPD numbers while quoting a lemming caring about NPD numbers, in a thread created by a lemming caring about NPD numbers? 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You need to explain why I said lemmings care about NPD numbers while quoting a lemming caring about NPD numbers, in a thread created by a lemming caring about NPD numbers? 😂🤣

Me posting what I did is not me caring about NPD numbers... LMFAO.  My post was about the fact that Sony lost... to which a Sheep like yourself... responded in a butthurt way about it... because you care so much about NPD.  So no... it's still just you caring about this shit bro.. which is why the thread was made in the first place... because he knew it would bother you :tom: 

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You need me to explain why I said lemmings care about NPD numbers while quoting a lemming caring about NPD numbers, in a thread created by a lemming caring about NPD numbers? 😂🤣

:lawl:he's spinning off a second Remierry-go-round™ from his first one.:lawl:

Just now, Remij said:

Me posting what I did is not me caring about NPD numbers... LMFAO.  My post was about the fact that Sony lost... to which a Sheep like yourself... responded in a butthurt way about it... because you care so much about NPD.  So no... it's still just you caring about this shit bro.. which is why the thread was made in the first place... because he knew it would bother you :tom: 

So lemmings cared that Sony lost and Xbox games are 2nd, which was just like I said.... lemmings care about NPD numbers again :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

So lemmings cared that Sony lost and Xbox games are 2nd, which was just like I said.... lemmings care about NPD numbers again :drake:

No I only care that Sony lost...

and the only reason I care about that... is because it means so much to Sheep and Cows that Xbox loses:tom: 

You're the only one who cares about the actual numbers goobster :francis: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Here's the entire quote... you know, for context

a.png

Idiot :tom: 

No, that's not true.

Who the one that's going around making hate threads about other consoles?

You (the lemmings)

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not true.

Who the one that's going around making hate threads about other consoles?

You (the lemmings)

You (the sheep) are the only ones who make NPD threads... apart from this one time (because Xbox wasn't last this time)  Funny how this one wasn't posted by Gouki

:rofl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

You (the sheep) are the only ones who make NPD threads... apart from this one time (because Xbox wasn't last this time)

:rofl: 

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he literally has walk his own claim back in the second half of his sentence:lawl::lawl:

which is what he did with his previous post........he realized his pathetic he looks admitting that he only exists to hate Sony, so he typed some weak bullshit excuses afterwards.

its not working.

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he literally has walk his own claim back in the second half of his sentence:lawl::lawl:

which is what he did with his previous post........he realized his pathetic he looks admitting that he only exists to hate Sony, so he typed some weak bullshit excuses afterwards.

its not working.

LMAO the one time Sheep don't make an NPD thread is when Sony loses and Xbox isn't in last place.

The reason why a lemming made this thread is because NPD means so much to sheep and cows that the sheer fact that Xbox wasn't last place is actually ownage :kaz: 

And then they have the nerve to say bubub lems care about NPD again :rofl: LOL no