2021 the year of Xbox

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He literally has.

He says Returnal 6 hours....  Yet only has 1 trophy? LOL  He must suck real bad.  Probably left the game on the title screen while he was arguing with me on Systemwars one time :tom: 

And yea... the guy LITERALLY has played more Game Pass and Xbox games than PS5 games this year.... absolutely fucking DISGRACEFUL :lawl: 

I literally haven't.

And you're so butthurt that you resorted to lying.

And now you're so butthurt that you are resorting to trying to RETCON your claim.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

@-GD-X you know... Jerry really does deserve to be banned even for just pathetically attempting to damage control this obvious rape :kaz: 

Like bitch just take your fucking L and move on :mj: 

Holy shit...............these past two days were supposed to be HUGE DAYS for Xbox, according to him.

And now at him.

He's literally crying like a bitch and begging to have me banned.

:drake: 

Fucking owned again :lawl: 

Nope, because I've played more PS5 exclusives than 12 minutes.

I didn't put 14 hours in 12 minutes, because I alt-tabbed and left the game on in the background. I beat the game in 2 sessions, each of them not lasting more than 3 hours.

And then I got an achievement by deleting the save file and starting a new game and not doing anything during the entire playthrough. I literally left my computer when that was happening.

:lawl:This is where he's at..................Microsoft has failed so bad, that this is what he's trying to do to make himself feel better.

I wonder how long before he realizes that me watching him try so hard...........over 12 Minutes.........is making me chuckle.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, because I've played more PS5 exclusives than 12 minutes.

I didn't put 14 hours in 12 minutes, because I alt-tabbed and left the game on in the background. I beat the game in 2 sessions, each of them not lasting more than 3 hours.

And then I got an achievement by deleting the save file and starting a new game and not doing anything during the entire playthrough. I literally left my computer when that was happening.

:lawl:This is where he's at..................Microsoft has failed so bad, that this is what he's trying to do to make himself feel better.

I wonder how long before he realizes that me watching him try so hard...........over 12 Minutes.........is making me chuckle.

No, you clearly have played more of 12 minutes than any PS5 game.

The achievements prove it.  You DID put 14h in 12 minutes... it's RIGHT THERE.. and nobody is interested in your bullshit excuses dude.  Your 6 hours in Returnal were on the title screen as well :drake: 

And you ACTUALLY just bragged about "not even playing the game" to get an achievement for it... OMFG you can't make this up :risitas2:

Yea, this is where you're at.  Playing more of a MS exclusive game than ANY PS5 exclusive game this year.

You have:

Returnal

Ratchet and Clank

Demon's Souls

All waiting for you to play...and here's your progress:

*Ratchet has never been booted*

returnal.png

demons.png

Wow... that's FUCKING EMBARASSING... and yet here you are playing 12min over and over trying to get all the achievements :kaz: 

Dude, you're a non gameplaying hypocrite.... nobody can EVER take anything you ever say about playing games or not seriously ever again. :RISITAS:

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you clearly have played more of 12 minutes than any PS5 game.

Yes I have.

Look at you now officially losing your shit.

Oh man.........for a guy who was trying to bait me into something, you are giving me a huge smile on my face.

:drake:

14 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerry probably had to sell his ps5 to help pay for the PC he probably doesnt even have.

LOL he tried to cover himself from any possible angle, that he ended up self-owning himself by the end of his first and ONLY sentence.:drake:

That's gotta be a record.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You literally paid money to hide behind other platforms you dont use/have anymore lol

LOL poorJon is getting angrier.

he just described himself owning a DS just so that he could try and trash the system.

he also did that with at least one Playstation, as well.

And then he tries to lecture other people.

Unlike you, I actually play games on those systems.

11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

you play xbox games most LOL

STOP HOLD EVERYTHING!! 

What to play? ...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Demon's Souls Remake?  Nah.

Returnal? No.

Ratchet and Clank: RA? Nope.

Xbox exclusive indie game 12 Minutes? OH FUCK YEAH!!

:rofl: 

45 minutes ago, JonbX said:

you play xbox games most LOL

No I don't.

I love how you don't have anything to go on, so you're starting over.

I also love the other dingleberry trying to help you. LOL

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

STOP HOLD EVERYTHING!! 

What to play? ...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Demon's Souls Remake?  Nah.

Returnal? No.

Ratchet and Clank: RA? Nope.

Xbox exclusive indie game 12 Minutes? OH FUCK YEAH!!

:rofl: 

We can start your list from about Summer of 2014. :lawl:

I love how easy it is to completely make this backfire on him.

29 minutes ago, JonbX said:

12 minutes more time than he spent on ps5 LOL

That's about as much time as you spend trying to open a RAR file before giving up :tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Go ahead.. my score on my old Profile is still higher than yours... and I don't need to play any games on it for that to remain true.  You should try playing some games and catch up to where I was in 2014 :mj: 

:omglol:

Go ahead.. my score on my old Profile is still higher than yours...

because you played your Playstation like a pathetic fanboy to pad your trophy stats.

I played games across three consoles, AND the PC.

In fact.............we have basically just confirmed somebody I've already claimed previously before.

I'm a more authentic hermit than you are.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit, he's gonna get angry at that one.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

because you played your Playstation like a pathetic fanboy to pad your trophy stats.

I played games across three consoles, AND the PC.

In fact.............we have basically just confirmed somebody I've already claimed previously before.

I'm a more authentic hermit than you are.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit, he's gonna get angry at that one.

"I..... played my PS console like a pathetic fanboy to pad my trophies" :drake: 

Holy fucking SHIT :kaz: 

And... I've owned every console you have Jerry... AND a beastly PC all these years.

And now he's trying to claim he's a more authentic hermit than me.. omfg that bait is as pathetic as his PSN profile :ovolol: 

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I don't.

I love how you don't have anything to go on, so you're starting over.

I also love the other dingleberry trying to help you. LOL

I love how easy it is to completely make this backfire on him.

That's about as much time as you spend trying to open a RAR file before giving up :tom:

Its sad you come here for attention because you get it no where else.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

"I..... played my PS console like a pathetic fanboy to pad my trophies" :drake: 

Holy fucking SHIT :kaz: 

And... I've owned every console you have Jerry... AND a beastly PC all these years.

And now he's trying to claim he's a more authentic hermit than me.. omfg that bait is as pathetic as his PSN profile :ovolol: 

Holy shit he's angry because we just confirmed that I'm ALWAYS BEEN a more authentic hermit than him.

Its not a claim.

When.

You.

Admit.

It.

0tuPHd0.png

:loldance: