2021 the year of Xbox

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That doesn't change the fact that PC lost the last three years :umad:

I'm aware PC loses some years (usually due to technicalities like when XB360 recounted XBL digital releases, or the whole Switch WiiU rerelease situation).

But it wins gens. Mostly because it has the most developers giving it games. Shouldn't be a mystery at this point, it's where publishers dump their games. 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I'm aware PC loses some years (usually due to technicalities like when XB360 recounted XBL digital releases, or the whole Switch WiiU rerelease situation).

But it wins gens. Mostly because it has the most developers giving it games. Shouldn't be a mystery at this point, it's where publishers dump their games. 

PC lost those years even while receiving more old ports and re-releases than any other system.  :umad:

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

while receiving more old ports and re-releases than any other system.   

Nah. Switch got more rereleases than PC for 2  years since it was all at once, hence the odd spike in numbers for 2019 and 2020. Tons of 2012-2019 WiiU titles on it.  

Anyway PC won last gen and is winning this gen.   That's even if you count Switch's massive WiiU padding, which I have never discounted.

Edited by Substatic
46 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nah. Switch got more rereleases than PC for 2  years since it was all at once, hence the odd spike in numbers for 2019 and 2020. Tons of 2012-2019 WiiU titles on it.  

Anyway PC won last gen and is winning this gen.   That's even if you count Switch's massive WiiU padding, which I have never discounted.

PC gets more re-releases, ports and late ports than any system because PC rarely gets exclusives. 

And yet dispite having all those re-releases it still lost the last 3 years :umad:

53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And yet dispite having all those re-releases it still lost the last 3 years  

I wasn't aware PC had many re-releases since it's a single platform. That's mostly a console thing, for example XBL digital games being re-scored and XBOX360 getting a large jump in library.  Or backwards compatibility games being rescored on a new system. Mostly fake filler nonsense, counting the same game twice. I have not seen this on PC unless it was explicitly a remake.

It does, however, get several ports. Fresh games that were never on PC before. Typically not 5-8+ years old, most ports to PC are games from the the same day (over 90%) or last 1-2 years. Tiny % are very old.  Unlike like how Switch got a large number from WiiU from the entire gen span.

Doesn't matter though, PC won last gen and will probably win this one. It's currently first place and is being given every XB game, every 3rd party game, has a few exclusive genres, and a few PS Exclusives given to it as well. And I'm being kind to you and not counting emulation.  

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

PC gets more re-releases, ports and late ports than any system because PC rarely gets exclusives. 

And yet dispite having all those re-releases it still lost the last 3 years :umad:

:drake: 

:lawl: 

I mean, when you get bangers like these....

-Overboard

-There is no game : Wrong Dimension

-Sumire

-Ender Lillies

-Tadpole Treble

-CyberShadow

-Everhood

-Fly Together

-LittleWood

-Cotton Reboot!

-Boomerang X

....that the sheep talk about all the time AND a bunch of old Ps2/360/xbox ports who really needs anything else?

6 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Guess how many Jerry has played :mroff:

I love how no one is paying attention.

And how ghost, after failing for the past 4 years against me.....suddenly thinks this is a promising new angle to try and get to me.

It'll be fun seeing him realize its not working and he'll give up:mjgrin:

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Sorry but this doesn't align with reality. You're going to need a new argument buddy

Why don’t you name me all the games xbox has had over the past decade then? Just for kicks.

Starting from just after Gears 3 which I believe was 2011, name me all the games from then up until now

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

-Overboard

-There is no game : Wrong Dimension

-Sumire

-Ender Lillies

-Tadpole Treble

-CyberShadow

-Everhood

-Fly Together

-LittleWood

-Cotton Reboot!

-Boomerang X

....that the sheep talk about all the time AND a bunch of old Ps2/360/xbox ports who really needs anything else?

Sheep pad their lists more than lemmings. Imagine actually thinking that Switch is a better system than PC :D

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how no one is paying attention.

And how ghost, after failing for the past 4 years against me.....suddenly thinks this is a promising new angle to try and get to me.

It'll be fun seeing him realize its not working and he'll give up:mjgrin:

There is no angle to play. You don’t play your PS5 lmfao. 

Lemming Jerry .. playing on his PHONE :tom:

13 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

There is no angle to play. You don’t play your PS5 lmfao. 

Lemming Jerry .. playing on his PHONE :tom:

I love how the best he can do is declaring that my Android is a better gaming device.

Oh man what an insult.:tom:Idiot just complimented my Samsung Android.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

-Overboard - also on PC

-There is no game : Wrong Dimension - also on PC

-Sumire - also on PC

-Ender Lillie - also on every system

-Tadpole Treble - 

-CyberShadow - also on every system

-Everhood -  also on. PC 

-Fly Together - 

-Little Wood -  also on PC 

-Cotton Reboot! -  also on. PS4 

-Boomerang X- also on PC

All Those games you listed are also on other platforms... Even if you remove them Switch still has more good games this year than Xbox :umad:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All Those games you listed are also on other platforms... Even if you remove them Switch still has more good games this year than Xbox :umad:

So you are saying that the meta list is broken ? Also not true.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

So you are saying that the meta list is broken ? Also not true.

No slow Jonny. Those are steam games that released simultaneously on Switch.  Which means it's also on PC and some of those are on every system. 

And even if you remove those games, Xbox still loses because Xbox only has 20 good games on the list for 2021 so far.

So Pc wins. OK. And a lot of the games on the Switch list arent on the other platforms list, because they are irrelevant , or gens old. Gotcha. Like, when Fez is in your top 5 lol