2021 the year of Xbox

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

So Pc wins. OK. And a lot of the games on the Switch list arent on the other platforms list, because they are irrelevant , or gens old. Gotcha. Like, when Fez is in your top 5 lol

Again, even if you remove that game Xbox still loses.   XBOX starting point is 20 games and 3 of the top 5 are old ports. So now you're dropping into the teens:drake:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

As usual, Nintendo consoles sucks ass for anything but a handful of first party exclusives. I'm so glad I'm done with them, it's always the same fucking shit. 

Meanwhile in another thread 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Next will be Deadly Premonition 2, after that Monster Hunter Rise, in between Shin Megami Tensei V and No More Heroes III. :D 

Switch = best on PC.

:umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Again, even if you remove that game Xbox still loses.   XBOX starting point is 20 games and 3 of the top 5 are old ports. So now you're dropping into the teens:drake:

That game? What game? I see a massive amount of cell phone games, games nobody ever heard of and lots of old, some very old gen ports.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Meanwhile in another thread 

:umad:

Yeah, exactly, Switch is worthless outside of first party games, as I said. 

Can't even keep the few remaining third party exclusives anymore. Unless they straight up bought the rights to them like Bayonetta. Worthless main system. Side bitch for life.

11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

That game? What game? I see a massive amount of cell phone games, games nobody ever heard of and lots of old, some very old gen ports.

Slow Jonny names a specific game, I quote him about that specific game... He is confused as to what game... Slow Jonny will slow Jonny I guess. 

Anyways. 

New games released this year on that Switch list still outnumber the 14 or so new good games on Xbox for 2021:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, exactly, Switch is worthless outside of first party games, as I said. 

Can't even keep the few remaining third party exclusives anymore. Unless they straight up bought the rights to them like Bayonetta. Worthless main system. Side bitch for life.

Pretty certain bravely default was always a timed exclusive. 

Anyways. 

So games releasing first on Switch Don't count on Switch but count on PC if they get ported to PC months or years later. 

Simultaneous releases on Steam and Switch don't count on Switch for some odd reason but they count on PC. 

Gotcha. 

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny names a specific game, I quote him about that specific game... He is confused as to what game... Slow Jonny will slow Jonny I guess. 

Anyways. 

New games released this year on that Switch list still outnumber the 14 or so new good games on Xbox for 2021:umad:

Perm ban bet for the entire year

15 minutes ago, JonbX said:

oh, so you are scared. Thought so.

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But you want to wave the white flag on go on to the rest of the year we can do that too. 

I highlighted it for you. 

It ok, I understand you want to move on from the current discussion about games so far this year, seeing and you were getting stomped out. 

We can move on to number of good new games on Meta for the rest of the year since you want to get stomped out with that too. 

:leo:

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Pretty certain bravely default was always a timed exclusive. 

Anyways. 

So games releasing first on Switch Don't count on Switch but count on PC if they get ported to PC months or years later. 

Simultaneous releases on Steam and Switch don't count on Switch for some odd reason but they count on PC. 

Gotcha. 

Precisely. Who in their right mind would play a non exclusive game on Switch? :lul: 

What's the point? Ugly graphics and performance? Shit controls? Shit online?

32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Precisely. Who in their right mind would play a non exclusive game on Switch? :lul: 

What's the point? Ugly graphics and performance? Shit controls? Shit online?

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.

We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit on the shitter.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.

We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit on the shitter.

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.

poop diarrhea GIF

• dead 2