2021 the year of Xbox

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know how stupid you gotta be to get stuck in a chinese finger trap for....

[looks at watch]

FOURTEEN YEARS?!?!?!?!

come-on-trying-to-break-free.gif

No, its not power and control...........I gave you Lynux as an example, does it look like I exert power and control over him?

Remember Liquid Pimp? Remember that me and him used to go at it ALOOOOOOOOOT?

I'm not the one who is having issues here.  Its very simple........they all grew out of being little bitches.

Now look at how you type.

Hey man, if you can't type like a confident stable adult in a thread in which I'm in............MY INSURANCE doesn't cover your therapy bills.

I dont care about your mission to argue with people until they dont care to waste time on you anymore. Do you have pets?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I dont care about your mission to argue with people until they dont care to waste time on you anymore. Do you have pets?

Tries to make fun of me for wasting time.

Then proceeds to ask if I have pets in the very next sentence.:cat:

Sweetie...........the answer to your WHINING has already been provided.

You can solve your problem beginning right now..............if you wanted to.

IF you wanted to.

Don't complain anymore. because this all comes down to what you want to do.

I can't prevent you from doing what you do. That's your responsibility, not mines.

I assumed you didnt lmfao.

I mean, if you dont understand that spending a decade plus priding yourself on being a chinese fucking finger trap as an accomplishment is a MENTAL ILLNESS.....then i dont even know what to say :D

26 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I assumed you didnt lmfao.

I mean, if you dont understand that spending a decade plus priding yourself on being a chinese fucking finger trap as an accomplishment is a MENTAL ILLNESS.....then i dont even know what to say :D

No, I actually post like a regular person here in other threads day in and day out.

Like I said...........only STUPID people find themselves getting into the chinese finger trap.

I don't go around advertising the trap.:tom:

I love how you couldn't be bothered to remember the beginning of this conversation where this was already answered.

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Xbox winning 2021 is really doing a number on people around here

:mj:

Yeah, look who lost their shit tonight.

A lemming, another lemming came out from not posting in months, and you, another lemming.

Man, that really shows Xbox winning.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I actually post like a regular person here in other threads day in and day out.

Like I said...........only STUPID people find themselves getting into the chinese finger trap.

I don't go around advertising the trap.:tom:

I love how you couldn't be bothered to remember the beginning of this conversation where this was already answered.

Yeah, look who lost their shit tonight.

A lemming, another lemming came out from not posting in months, and you, another lemming.

Man, that really shows Xbox winning.

No you dont :D You are the only one here that cant see how you really are. A decade long mission you have FFS LMFAO.  With the same 6 people 😂

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

No you dont :D You are the only one here that cant see how you really are. A decade long mission you have FFS LMFAO.  With the same 6 people 😂

No, I even gave you examples of people who used to be like you.....and they stopped being like you.

And now I speak with them like completely normal people.

The problem isn't me.

I don't think you understand........I like bitchslapping bitches. Its not a "mission", its actually the most amusing thing I can probably do on this forum.

If you were to disappear and somebody else came in here typing like a bitch, I wouldn't skip a beat.

Do you understand........you're not special. You just get bitchslapped the most because you....well....y'know. LOL

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Actually, since he didn't get both of his claims right.

And you didn't get both of your claims right.

Both of you should be banned, and I get to laugh at the both of you.

In fact, you didn't account for a half-and-half outcome, so the opposite punishment must occur.

:blessed:Damn..............I even come out ON TOP on ban bets that occurred without me be aware of

Sounds like a stale mate in which case the obvious answer is to ban Gamedrunk

13 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Oh i understand....you are completely fucked :D

poor guy really can't help himself.

even after i gave him the answers to the test, he still managed to find a way to fail.

to think he will still be typing the way he types into his mid 40's. :holeup:

45 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The test :D Hey man you keep giving tests and repeating the same thing basically word for word for another decade all you want. Have fun bro.:rofl:

you can tell he's pissed. That's the most direct talking he's ever done to anybody in about 3-4 years.

Its funny how he thinks that I am going out of my way to do something, when I only do it when dumbasses like him get IN the way.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Xbox winning 2021 is really doing a number on people around here

:mj:

Xbox ain’t winning shit kid. You’ve had no games for a decade now, your shitty system is the biggest embarrassment in the industry. Corporate soulless trash. 

• dead 1
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Xbox ain’t winning shit kid. You’ve had no games for a decade now, your shitty system is the biggest embarrassment in the industry. Corporate soulless trash. 

Sorry but this doesn't align with reality. You're going to need a new argument buddy

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Good games so far this year 

Xbox - 20

PS5 - 33

SWITCH - 80

XBOX stay winning :dame:

Games over 80 at MC this year,

PC - 53

Switch - 44 (An unusually large number of last gen games ported for Switch but I'll let it slide since they weren't on WiiU.)

XB - 15

PS - 25

PC on it's way to winning yet another gen.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Games over 80 at MC this year,

PC - 53

Switch - 44 (An unusually large number of last gen games ported for Switch but I'll let it slide since they weren't on WiiU.)

XB - 15

PS - 25

PC on it's way to winning yet another gen.

PC lost the last 3 years on Meta :umad: