MS family (PC/Series S/X) gets a hidden gem (Death's Door - 9 at IGN; 8 at GS)

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nobody cares about your faget hot takes. Just shut the hell up. Games are now beginning to release on a consistent basis and there's no sign of that stopping. You're incredibly annoying.

:umad:

let's not pretend that the onslaught of next gen games from launch that you were blabbing about for the last year and a half leading up to pre-launch included an 8 month launch drought, old ports and indies. 

You were shouting from the mountain tops that the new studios would be pumping out block buster AAA games from launch through year 1.

Now look at you... :drake:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if this was on switch, y'all would be deepthroating it lol. MS got the win here. the game looks fun. i mean...the best game on switch last year was hades, which could pass for a phone game, as well, a

I'm playing it right now. Very solid game so far, the pacing is incredible, the game never waste your time. The first two bosses and first dungeon happens during the first 30 minutes. The level design

Well it's not as crazy as Hades. Haha I don't want to send the wrong impression, it's way slower, it's pretty simple so far but I have yet to get new upgrades so we'll see.   But the dungeon

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:umad:

let's not pretend that the onslaught of next gen games from launch that you were blabbing about for the last year and a half leading up to pre-launch included an 8 month launch drought, old ports and indies. 

You were shouting from the mountain tops that the new studios would be pumping out block buster AAA games from launch through year 1.

Now look at you... :drake:

You're making things up again. Nobody said that. You do this all the time. The worst part about you is you accuse people of things constantly or say they did something and never at any point in time follow up with the citation of where they've done said thing.

Edited by DynamiteCop
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're making things up again. Nobody said that. You do this all the time. The worst part about you is you accuse people of things constantly or say they did something and never at any point in time follow up with the citation of where they've done said thing.

"Cows prepare your anus" 

You know what's absolutely stunning about you.  You say such ridiculous shit that when some time passes you deny ever saying that dumb shit because in hindsight it sounds dumb as fuck even to you. 

Either that or you have the memory of a gnat. 

Went through a few dungeons and killed a boss. Still having a good time.

The dungeons are a lot of fun, expect some well crafted level design, puzzles and enemy encounters. Boss fight are fun, very pattern based, like Zelda, not too easy, not too hard. The scenery keeps changing at a fast pace so it never gets too dull.

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Went through a few dungeons and killed a boss. Still having a good time.

The dungeons are a lot of fun, expect some well crafted level design, puzzles and enemy encounters. Boss fight are fun, very pattern based, like Zelda, not too easy, not too hard. The scenery keeps changing at a fast pace so it never gets too dull.

i think i'm going to cop this tonight. 

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Cows prepare your anus" 

You know what's absolutely stunning about you.  You say such ridiculous shit that when some time passes you deny ever saying that dumb shit because in hindsight it sounds dumb as fuck even to you. 

Either that or you have the memory of a gnat. 

You have issues substantiating your claims of what people have supposedly said in the past.

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have issues substantiating your claims of what people have supposedly said in the past.

So to be clear, you're saying you never said the new studious would be pumping out AAAs year 1 of series X and we would be bombarded with games? 

Just clarifying before you start backtracking. 

Edited by Goukosan
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So to be clear, you're saying you never said the new studious would be pumping out AAAs year 1 of series X and we would be bombarded with games? 

I said ONCE the games start coming the bombardment would never end.

On 2021-05-10 at 1:56 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Xbox shitting on absolutely everyone with a near unending onslaught of games

On 2021-05-25 at 7:23 PM, DynamiteCop said:

There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard.

:reg:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:reg:

This is literally nothing lol. What in the fuck kind of response is this lol? This isn't even relevant to what you claimed I said...

E3 is a only month away, what are your predictions for the show?

My Response: "Xbox shitting on absolutely everyone with a near unending onslaught of games"

Yep, totally accurate.

Yes, I do think he does have a good idea about what to expect.

All the signs are there to not expect something earth shattering..

Fable is FAR off

Hellblade 2 is switching to UE5

Next Gen Forza is still a ways off

The Coalition already announced not to expect anything for a long time

I don't know about the Bethesda side.  I'm sure we'll see Starfield... which is great. 

Maybe a couple other things... hopefully there's a couple big surprises in there somewhere...  They really need SOMETHING to land well with the public and press.

I dunno man... like I said.. I'll personally be happy with seeing more Halo and Forza Horizon.. so I'm excited for that.. but my expectations are definitely tempered now.  Their other stuff is still a long way off yet.

My Response: "I bet you're going to be pleasantly surprised, there's plenty of stuff they can show even if it's halfway into development. There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard."

Yep, totally accurate.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ME STATING THIS?

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

12 hours ago, -GD-X said:

if this was on switch, y'all would be deepthroating it lol. MS got the win here. the game looks fun. i mean...the best game on switch last year was hades, which could pass for a phone game, as well, aesthetically. 

on the other side, we have pc/xbox folk in here that bash high quality AAA games on a daily basis just because theyre ps5 exclusive, but when theres some rando 8.0 indie game theyre lke "hell yea made by 2 people incredible pacing the onslaught has begun" :pavarotti:

6 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

on the other side, we have pc/xbox folk in here that bash high quality AAA games on a daily basis just because theyre ps5 exclusive, but when theres some rando 8.0 indie game theyre lke "hell yea made by 2 people incredible pacing the onslaught has begun" :pavarotti:

Lol because everyone knows review scores and production values are everything in video games.

But bu random 8.0 indie game :tear2: Actually it currently has a higher average than every cow's favorite's game Returnal at MC. Sit down.

I love how you always use scores/production values arguments when it's convenient for you. But when it comes to Witcher 3 being one of the most highly reviewed game of last-gen it doesn't matter because WRPGs sucks. When it's time to trash some 'random indie game' you bring the old argument back though.

You can't win this time. Must suck being a lapdog for trash sites like IGN and Gamespot. :pavarotti:

56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol because everyone knows review scores and production values are everything in video games.

But bu random 8.0 indie game :tear2: Actually it currently has a higher average than every cow's favorite's game Returnal at MC. Sit down.

I love how you always use scores/production values arguments when it's convenient for you. But when it comes to Witcher 3 being one of the most highly reviewed game of last-gen it doesn't matter because WRPGs sucks. When it's time to trash some 'random indie game' you bring the old argument back though.

You can't win this time. Must suck being a lapdog for trash sites like IGN and Gamespot. :pavarotti:

if its not all about high quality and production values, then what its all about? be sure to explain why ratchet and returnal are bad in your answer.

everyone knows standards for indies are dramatically lowered compared to real games. even with those lowered standards, this has an 86 after 24 reviews, returnal has an 85 after 112 reviews? not exactly a 1:1 comparison, but lets see how that holds (if this even gets widely reviewed)

and at gs, returnal has a 9, and this has an 8. so you sit down.

i love how you how you love to call me out for using scores when its convenient for me but in the very same post say "ACKSHUALLY this haz higher score" and "BY THE WAY witcher 3 haz high score". or how you called me out for bashing games i havent played when you do the same thing and everyone else too. or like i ever said i agree with every score ever printed or thats there no overrated games. get a real argument ffs :pavarotti:

and ign? where did i ever say i go by ign. ign is big trash and hands out 9's like candy. as evidenced here lmao.

The type of shit people get hyped and excited for these days on "MS Family" platforms is some seriously sad shit. They're so far apart from PS5/Switch's 2021 lineup it's not even funny, like the quality of life of USA vs Mogadishu or some shit.