MS family (PC/Series S/X) gets a hidden gem (Death's Door - 9 at IGN; 8 at GS)

11 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

This is literally nothing lol. What in the fuck kind of response is this lol? This isn't even relevant to what you claimed I said...

My Response: "Xbox shitting on absolutely everyone with a near unending onslaught of games"

Yep, totally accurate.

My Response: "I bet you're going to be pleasantly surprised, there's plenty of stuff they can show even if it's halfway into development. There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard."

Yep, totally accurate.

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ME STATING THIS?

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

You don't understand your own words? 

" There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard."

what's even more hilarious is that's exactly what happened, MS new studious had nothing ready for launch or 2021 and everything will be late 2022 or later :drake:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if this was on switch, y'all would be deepthroating it lol. MS got the win here. the game looks fun. i mean...the best game on switch last year was hades, which could pass for a phone game, as well, a

I'm playing it right now. Very solid game so far, the pacing is incredible, the game never waste your time. The first two bosses and first dungeon happens during the first 30 minutes. The level design

Well it's not as crazy as Hades. Haha I don't want to send the wrong impression, it's way slower, it's pretty simple so far but I have yet to get new upgrades so we'll see.   But the dungeon

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

" There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard."

what's even more hilarious is that's exactly what happened, MS new studious had nothing ready for launch or 2021 and everything will be late 2022 or later :drake:

Meanwhile your living off Zelda and pokemon rereleases and 2d indie looking Metroid this year :mj:

Lmfao oh how could I forget SMT5 years later... and No More Budget 3

:rofl:

Xbox has had a better year this year than fucking Nintendo. :reg:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Meanwhile your living off Zelda and pokemon rereleases and 2d indie looking Metroid this year :mj:

Lmfao oh how could I forget SMT5 years later... and No More Budget 3

:rofl:

Xbox has had a better year this year than fucking Nintendo. :reg:

Monster Hunter Rise alone is better than anything on Xbox so far this year :drake:

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Are you completely out of your mind? You're trying to switch the narrative now because you were wrong and said something stupid. The whole ethos of what you've been saying is that I said that Microsoft would have a never-ending barrage of games from launch onward.

I never said that, I never even said anything remotely like that. I've been one of the few people for the last year plus saying that these consoles should have been delayed until 2021. The only thing I've ever said relating to games as once they start coming they're not going to stop. With that being said it looks like that's on the verge of starting.

You have a habitual problem with twisting what people say and outright lying and making up things that people never said. You do this all the time, it has become your MO on this forum.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Are you completely out of your mind? You're trying to switch the narrative now because you were wrong and said something stupid. The whole ethos of what you've been saying is that I said that Microsoft would have a never-ending barrage of games from launch onward.

I never said that, I never even said anything remotely like that. I've been one of the few people for the last year plus saying that these consoles should have been delayed until 2021. The only thing I've ever said relating to games as once they start coming they're not going to stop. With that being said it looks like that's on the verge of starting.

You have a habitual problem with twisting what people say and outright lying and making up things that people never said. You do this all the time, it has become your MO on this forum.

Your own words betray you. 

" There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard."

:drake:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your own words betray you. 

" There's 26 freaking Studios, they're not all on the same cycle to where it's like oh we have nothing now but we'll all have games in 2023. That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard."

:drake:

How did my words betray me when that's a completely accurate statement? They have games coming this year from studios they acquired, they have games coming next year from studios they acquired, and then it would appear to be a large amount of games coming in 2023 yet again from tudios they acquired.

That post is me stating different developers they own are on different development cycles and not everything is going to release in 2023. You have gone full retard.

How did my words betray me when that's a completely accurate statement? They have games coming this year from studios they acquired, they have games coming next year from studios they acquired, and then it would appear to be a large amount of games coming in 2023 yet again from tudios they acquired.

That post is me stating different developers they own are on different development cycles and not everything is going to release in 2023. You have gone full retard.

What AAA games are coming this year from the studios they acquired? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

What AAA games are coming this year from the studios they acquired? 

Oh so now it's only AAA games LOL? Psychonauts 2 is coming this year, Forza Horizon 5 is coming this year, Ghostwire Tokyo is coming this year, Deathloop is coming this year.

Like I said you have gone full retard.

57 minutes ago, Delita said:

The type of shit people get hyped and excited for these days on "MS Family" platforms is some seriously sad shit. They're so far apart from PS5/Switch's 2021 lineup it's not even funny, like the quality of life of USA vs Mogadishu or some shit.

imagining subsisting on indies, tales of games, and monster hunter spin offs

PlushQuestionableAlpineroadguidetigerbee

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Oh so now it's only AAA games LOL? Psychonauts 2 is coming this year, Forza Horizon 5 is coming this year, Ghostwire Tokyo is coming this year, Deathloop is coming this year.

Like I said you have gone full retard.

FH5 isn't new studio

Psychonauts 2 is Multi

Isn't Ghost wire a PS5 game? 

Isn't Deathloop a PS5 game too? 

We're talking about AAA games from the New studious for Xbox bro..... that's what you were blabbing about from the mountain tops. 

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

imagining subsisting on indies, tales of games, and monster hunter spin offs

PlushQuestionableAlpineroadguidetigerbee

Yeah because that's all I play... :|

And just for the record, I played the trial of MH Stories 2 and it sucked. Not buying the full game so you can drop the bait. lol

Imagine thinking that having Ratchet and Clank game exclusively makes a difference. :D 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

FH5 isn't new studio

Psychonauts 2 is Multi

Isn't Ghost wire a PS5 game? 

Isn't Deathloop a PS5 game too? 

We're talking about AAA games from the New studious for Xbox bro..... that's what you were blabbing about from the mountain tops. 

Forza Horizon 5 is from a newly acquired studio. You keep introducing exception when I've only stated that Microsoft is going to start releasing games en masse from their acquisitions. You're the most dishonest snake like piece of shit on this forum.

It doesn't matter if its multi-platform, it doesn't matter if it's a PlayStation 5 timed exclusive also shared with PC. The point is their acquisitions are paying off in the form of video games. You are slimy bro.

Forza Horizon 5 is from a newly acquired studio. You keep introducing exception when I've only stated that Microsoft is going to start releasing games en masse from their acquisitions. You're the most dishonest snake like piece of shit on this forum.

It doesn't matter if its multi-platform, it doesn't matter if it's a PlayStation 5 timed exclusive also shared with PC. The point is their acquisitions are paying off in the form of video games. You are slimy bro.

So all this time you weren't hyping games on Xbox but instead was hyping the newly acquired teams releasing timed exclusives on PS5?    So you when you told cows "prepare their anus" it was for them to receive games from MS new studious while Xbox is in a drought? :drake:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

if its not all about high quality and production values, then what its all about? be sure to explain why ratchet and returnal are bad in your answer.

everyone knows standards for indies are dramatically lowered compared to real games. even with those lowered standards, this has an 86 after 24 reviews, returnal has an 85 after 112 reviews? not exactly a 1:1 comparison, but lets see how that holds (if this even gets widely reviewed)

and at gs, returnal has a 9, and this has an 8. so you sit down.

i love how you how you love to call me out for using scores when its convenient for me but in the very same post say "ACKSHUALLY this haz higher score" and "BY THE WAY witcher 3 haz high score". or how you called me out for bashing games i havent played when you do the same thing and everyone else too. or like i ever said i agree with every score ever printed or thats there no overrated games. get a real argument ffs :pavarotti:

and ign? where did i ever say i go by ign. ign is big trash and hands out 9's like candy. as evidenced here lmao.

Once again, the problem is you are never consistent in your arguments. You talk about high production values and score, but you knock down plenty of AAA games in scores and production values all the time simply because they are not to your liking.

What, you looking forward to Battlefield this year? No? Yeah, I guessed so, you don't give a shit about production values or score unless it's fitting for your arguments at the time, otherwise you don't give a shit.

Gamespot lapdog. lmfao :kaz:  I used MC anyway but it's not okay either I guess. lmao

And now scores don't apply to indie games. Ok. :D 

So if I get this right, scores only matters at Gamespot and only matters if you feel like and it doesn't apply to indie games. Cool stuff, bro.

Lol non gamer trash.

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because that's all I play... :|

And just for the record, I played the trial of MH Stories 2 and it sucked. Not buying the full game so you can drop the bait. lol

Imagine thinking that having Ratchet and Clank game exclusively makes a difference. :D 

who said i was talking about you :sass1:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

who said i was talking about you :sass1:

Yeah I realized you quoted Delita and not me after the fact. :shrug:

Still, it's not as if PC is missing out on much. All the multiplats imaginable are there with it's own exclusives on the side. No one is going crazy for missing out on Ratchet and Returnal. Get real you cow shits.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Once again, the problem is you are never consistent in your arguments. You talk about high production values and score, but you knock down plenty of AAA games in scores and production values all the time simply because they are not to your liking.

What, you looking forward to Battlefield this year? No? Yeah, I guessed so, you don't give a shit about production values or score unless it's fitting for your arguments at the time, otherwise you don't give a shit.

Gamespot lapdog. lmfao :kaz:  I used MC anyway but it's not okay either I guess. lmao

And now scores don't apply to indie games. Ok. :D 

So if I get this right, scores only matters at Gamespot and only matters if you feel like and it doesn't apply to indie games. Cool stuff, bro.

Lol non gamer trash.

if battlefield had a 9.0 singe player then yeah id be interested. i bought titanfall 2 for example and it was better than all indie trash i played last gen.

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So all this time you weren't hyping games on Xbox but instead was hyping the newly acquired teams releasing timed exclusives on PS5?    So you when you told cows "prepare their anus" it was for them to receive games from MS new studious while Xbox is in a drought? :drake:

Those games are exceptions, exceptions which are trailing off from existing deals and coming to an end. Also they're all on PC day one and will also be on Xbox.

The point is the studios Microsoft have purchased are bearing fruit now, their rolling cycle of releases are beginning, and it's not going to stop.

Microsoft has the largest rollout of games in 2021, not Sony, not Nintendo.