MS family (PC/Series S/X) gets a hidden gem (Death's Door - 9 at IGN; 8 at GS)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if this was on switch, y'all would be deepthroating it lol. MS got the win here. the game looks fun. i mean...the best game on switch last year was hades, which could pass for a phone game, as well, a

I'm playing it right now. Very solid game so far, the pacing is incredible, the game never waste your time. The first two bosses and first dungeon happens during the first 30 minutes. The level design

Well it's not as crazy as Hades. Haha I don't want to send the wrong impression, it's way slower, it's pretty simple so far but I have yet to get new upgrades so we'll see.   But the dungeon

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Monster Hunter Rise alone is better than anything on Xbox so far this year :drake:

Lmfao fuck that shit.

It's hilarious that you actually believe that.  A mii too Monster Hunter game... lmfao.

FH5 alone shits on Nintendo's entire year.

God these sheep are fucking deluded.  :tom:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao fuck that shit.

It's hilarious that you actually believe that.  A mii too Monster Hunter game... lmfao.

They're all delusional, neither faction can come to terms with the fact that Microsoft not only has a better set of games coming this year, but a much better set of games and more of them.

Nintendo and Sony got caught sleeping at the wheel.

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao fuck that shit.

lol yeha the annual sports game that isn't even out yet.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Those games are exceptions, exceptions which are trailing off from existing deals and coming to an end. Also they're all on PC day one and will also be on Xbox.

The point is the studios Microsoft have purchased are bearing fruit now, their rolling cycle of releases are beginning, and it's not going to stop.

Microsoft has the largest rollout of games in 2021, not Sony, not Nintendo. 

That's a different point you're now backtracking to, MS as a third party publisher. 

That's totally different from your claims of the new studios pumping out games on Xbox in short order..... nice try to deflect:reg:

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao fuck that shit.

You think FH5 will be a bigger and better game than Monster Hunter Rise?  But you're calling me delusional? :drake: