MS family (PC/Series S/X) gets a hidden gem (Death's Door - 9 at IGN; 8 at GS)

Just now, Goukosan said:

Monster Hunter Rise was a global hit. 

Forza will only make a dent in the US. 

Have a seat. 

Monster Hunter Rise is a low rent take on World because your trash console wasn't even capable of running it..

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if this was on switch, y'all would be deepthroating it lol. MS got the win here. the game looks fun. i mean...the best game on switch last year was hades, which could pass for a phone game, as well, a

I'm playing it right now. Very solid game so far, the pacing is incredible, the game never waste your time. The first two bosses and first dungeon happens during the first 30 minutes. The level design

Well it's not as crazy as Hades. Haha I don't want to send the wrong impression, it's way slower, it's pretty simple so far but I have yet to get new upgrades so we'll see.   But the dungeon

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Monster Hunter Rise was a global hit. 

Forza will only make a dent in the US. 

Have a seat. 

buh buh 13 million people will install it on their 1$/month gamepass account and play it for 14 minutes.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lol Forza Street? You mean Miami Street which released even before Horizon 4...

Stop being retarded.

Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon - 2012

Forza Motorsport 5 - 2013

Forza Horizon 2 - 2014

Forza Motorsport 6 - 2015

Forza Horizon 3 - 2016

Forza Motorsport 7 - 2017

Forza Horizon 4 - 2018

Forza Street  - 2019

2020 - one year off

Forza Horizon 5 - 2021

:drake:

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Monster Hunter Rise is a low rent take on World because your trash console wasn't even capable of running it..

Rise doesn't play like world or is even a take on World you doofus. :dc:

Rise is a bigger game that FH5... no contest. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon - 2012

Forza Horizon 2 - 2014

Forza Motorsport 6 - 2015

Forza Horizon 3 - 2016

Forza Horizon 4 - 2018

Forza Street  - 2019

2020 - one year off

Forza Horizon 5 - 2021

Forza Street released in May of 2018 under the name Miami Street. It was rebranded a year later. You guys are certifiably retarded. When Forza Horizon 5 launches it will be over 3 years since a Forza title has released.

Morons.

Edited by DynamiteCop
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Forza Street released in May of 2018 under the name Miami Street. It was rebranded a year later. You guys are certifiably retarded. When Forza Horizon 5 launches it will be over 3 years since a Forza title has released.

Morons.

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

y'all reaching with forza street. it's a mobile game. it wasn't even on xbox lol. 

removing Forza Street doesn't really do much. 

Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon - 2012

Forza Horizon 2 - 2014

Forza Motorsport 6 - 2015

Forza Horizon 3 - 2016

Forza Horizon 4 - 2018

Well, I have only played FH4 and I'm looking forward to playing FH5. :juggle:

Also looking forward to play a good version of MH Rise when it release on PC in less than a year from now.:pavarotti:

Just now, Goukosan said:

removing Forza Street doesn't really do much. 

Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon - 2012

Forza Horizon 2 - 2014

Forza Motorsport 6 - 2015

Forza Horizon 3 - 2016

Forza Horizon 4 - 2018

there hasn't been a forza horizon game in 3 years and a motorsport one is 4. i don't see the problem. MS knew the franchises needed longer breaks, and have followed through. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

there hasn't been a forza horizon game in 3 years and a motorsport one is 4. i don't see the problem. MS knew the franchises needed longer breaks, and have followed through. 

Two year gap 2019 and 2020.

I agree nothing is wrong with a two year break... but let's not pretend that another Forza is something Lemmings were hyped about as one of the games the new studioes would be pumping out. 

Just like let's not pretend that lemmings were hyped for the new studioes to pump out PS5 exclusives while lemmings are in a drought. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Two year gap 2019 and 2020.

I agree nothing is wrong with a two year break... but let's not pretend that another Forza is something Lemmings were hyped about as one of the games the new studioes would be pumping out. 

Just like let's not pretend that lemmings were hyped for the new studioes to pump out PS5 exclusives while lemmings are in a drought. 

there's a 3 year gap between 2018 and 2021. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You think FH5 will be a bigger and better game than Monster Hunter Rise?  But you're calling me delusional? :drake:

Lmfao of course it's a better game.  Will be played by more people AND will score better :tom:

Mii-too Monster Hunter :omglol:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ doubling down on his delusions :drake:

Lmfao no  single person here besides a couple fake sheep even pretended to give a shit about Monster Hunter Rise.

And the funny thing is that it's the only game this year you can bring up so far because Switch's year has been absolute trash..

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and two year gap years with no release. 

you can word it however you want, but it's been 3 years since've played a new horizon title, which obviously paid off, since the new game looks incredible and has tons of additions. 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao no  single person here besides a couple fake sheep even pretended to give a shit about Monster Hunter Rise.

And the funny thing is that it's the only game this year you can bring up so far because Switch's year has been absolute trash..

I used one game as example because Series X literally has zero games released so far that is better :drake: