MS family (PC/Series S/X) gets a hidden gem (Death's Door - 9 at IGN; 8 at GS)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if this was on switch, y'all would be deepthroating it lol. MS got the win here. the game looks fun. i mean...the best game on switch last year was hades, which could pass for a phone game, as well, a

I'm playing it right now. Very solid game so far, the pacing is incredible, the game never waste your time. The first two bosses and first dungeon happens during the first 30 minutes. The level design

Well it's not as crazy as Hades. Haha I don't want to send the wrong impression, it's way slower, it's pretty simple so far but I have yet to get new upgrades so we'll see.   But the dungeon

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

you can word it however you want, but it's been 3 years since've played a new horizon title, which obviously paid off, since the new game looks incredible and has tons of additions. 

and you can spin it however you want... Forza Horizon 4 was released in 2018.  lol at counting a relaxe year as a gap year :reg:

Just now, Goukosan said:

and you can spin it however you want... Forza Horizon 4 was released in 2018.  lol at counting a relaxe year as a gap year :reg:

lol....ok. i'm not going on this merry-go-round. i'll let you think it's been 2 years since a horizon game released lol. teh winnarzzz! 

• dead 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

alright im gonna go ahead and buy it. Hows the progression, are there RPG elements?

the rpg elements don't seem too deep. there are five things you can beef up, ranging from strength to dexterity. i'm not too far, but you get new weapons and abilities to help you solve puzzles/beat new enemies as you progress. if you want, i'll have a better idea if it's for you, by the weekend. i'm only an hour in. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

the rpg elements don't seem too deep. there are five things you can beef up, ranging from strength to dexterity. i'm not too far, but you get new weapons and abilities to help you solve puzzles/beat new enemies as you progress. if you want, i'll have a better idea if it's for you, by the weekend. i'm only an hour in. 

Too late I already bought it :ben: Steam's refund policy is pretty generous, I can play for up to 2 hours and If I don't like it by then I can just refund it.

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

y'all reaching with forza street. it's a mobile game. it wasn't even on xbox lol. 

I mean it was on Windows 10 which is Microsofts main platform. I wouldn't consider it not being on their budget, afterthought console to mean much.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Too late I already bought it :ben: Steam's refund policy is pretty generous, I can play for up to 2 hours and If I don't like it by then I can just refund it.

that's definitely enough time to see if it's for you (i think you'll dig it). 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

lol....ok. i'm not going on this merry-go-round. i'll let you think it's been 2 years since a horizon game released lol. teh winnarzzz! 

Lmfao not trying to win anything... if you want to count the same year a game released as a year there was no game released then that delusion is all on you bro. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao not trying to win anything... if you want to count the same year a game released as a year there was no game released then that delusion is all on you bro. 

You're fucking stupid

Sept 28th 2018 - FH4

Sept 28th 2019 - 1 year

Sept 28th 2020 - 2 years

Sep 28th 2021 - 3 years (FH5 releases Nov 9th)

How the FUCK is that not 3 years since the last Forza game? :drake:

LMFAO pretending one entire year didn't exist :tom: 

Edited by Remij
22 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're fucking stupid

Sept 28th 2018 - FH4

Sept 28th 2019 - 1 year

Sept 28th 2020 - 2 years

Sep 28th 2021 - 3 years (FH5 releases Nov 9th)

How the FUCK is that not 3 years since the last Forza game? :drake:

LMFAO pretending one entire year didn't exist :tom: 

Post where I said two years "since" the last Forza? :umad:

I said Gap year/non release year. 

Lmfao at lemmings counting the release year as a non release year 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Post where I said two years "since" the last Forza? :umad:

I said Gap year/non release year. 

Lmfao at lemmings counting the release year as a non release year 😂🤣

LMAO you edited to say "gap years"

LMFAO dude... you realize how retarded you sound saying "gap years" :drake:

The last game was at the end of 2018... and this one is the end of 2021... that's 3 years no matter what your retarded ass thinks :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO you edited to say "gap years"

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Two year gap 2019 and 2020.

I agree nothing is wrong with a two year break... but let's not pretend that another Forza is something Lemmings were hyped about as one of the games the new studioes would be pumping out. 

Just like let's not pretend that lemmings were hyped for the new studioes to pump out PS5 exclusives while lemmings are in a drought. 

Lmfao at LemiJ resorting to Lies.   There are no edits on that post :umad:

Wait a minute, didn't lemmings, when people were making fun of them about how Xbox's output got so low during 2019, didn't try to claim that the LEGO expansion...........yes a LEGO expansion........that was going to be added to Forza Horizon 4 was part of their "release schedule"?

:drake:

56 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

that's definitely enough time to see if it's for you (i think you'll dig it). 

My Xbone controller no longer works on my PC for some reason :ben: Im gonna just buy a Series X one and hopefully that'll work fine, at least ill finally be able to try that out and see how it compares to the dualsense.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

45.png

:shrug: 

It's been 3 years since the last one dude...

Two year gap 2019 and 2020.

I agree nothing is wrong with a two year break... but let's not pretend that another Forza is something Lemmings were hyped about as one of the games the new studioes would be pumping out. 

Just like let's not pretend that lemmings were hyped for the new studioes to pump out PS5 exclusives while lemmings are in a drought. 

there was a Forza game released in 2018, how is the release year a gap year? :wonder:

My original gap year post and subsequent post..never changed my stance. 

Lying - J 🤥 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

My original gap year post and subsequent post..never changed my stance. 

Lying - J 🤥 

Ok whatever

3 years since the last Forza game.  That's a FAR way away from annual :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Ok whatever

3 years since the last Forza game.  That's a FAR way away from annual :shrug: 

It has been an annual franchise for 7 straight years and now has taken a 2 year break......That's definitely not FAR off from being an annual franchise as you claim.