Lost Judgment - New gameplay trailer

Looks ridiculously cool and weird as expected :smoke: 

38 minutes ago, Delita said:

I never bought the first but now I feel compelled to buy the first and this one after seeing they’re against Plan C versions. :aitch: looks amazing 

You should really play it. Story and characters are top notch and you will feel right at home if you like the Yakuza games.

23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Looks ridiculously cool and weird as expected :smoke: 

You should really play it. Story and characters are top notch and you will feel right at home if you like the Yakuza games.

How similar is it to the Yakuza games? I've played and beat almost all of them. I even own Fist of the north star: Lost paradise which is literally Yakuza reskinned. Does it do enough to differentiate?

It just went on sale the PS5 version and I'm thinking on giving it a whirl :smoke:

12 minutes ago, Delita said:

How similar is it to the Yakuza games? I've played and beat almost all of them. I even own Fist of the north star: Lost paradise which is literally Yakuza reskinned. Does it do enough to differentiate?

It just went on sale the PS5 version and I'm thinking on giving it a whirl :smoke:

There are some investigation mechanics and other small features that are new, along  with some of the mini games. But outside of that it’s definitely very Yakuza-like. Kamurocho is the same, structure is mostly the same, and the combat is similar. The story is probably the biggest differentiator just based on the fact that there’s an entirely new cast of characters.

• Thanks 1