Neill Blomkamp, the director of District 9, has joined new developer Gunzilla Games, and will help create a AAA multiplayer shooter

I don't know why a film director gets into gaming just to work on a multiplayer shooter. Exactly what contributions could he make to a game like that? If he was making a story focused SP game, then that could be something worth getting excited about.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I don't know why a film director gets into gaming just to work on a multiplayer shooter. Exactly what contributions could he make to a game like that? If he was making a story focused SP game, then that could be something worth getting excited about.

agreed! 

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

he's just going to add exo-skeleton and exo-skeleton related moves to the game.

I've noticed that all the shit that Neil Bloomkamp does: exo-skeletons and robots that basically have exo-skeletons.

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

he's just going to add exo-skeleton and exo-skeleton related moves to the game.

I've noticed that all the shit that Neil Bloomkamp does: exo-skeletons and robots that basically have exo-skeletons.

It's to help blobs like you move out of the basement 

• dead 1

My buddy just fixed his Tesla. He bought a house in the Okanagan here where Demonic was filmed. Must be nice to be stupid rich. He said he was a really nice guy though.