Activision Blizzard Sued By California Over Widespread Harassment Of Women

Wow crazy if true.  I hope this doesn't spell trouble for Diabo II:R and Diablo 4, the only 2 games i've been looking forward to blizz in decades.

Activision Blizzard Sued By California Over Widespread Harassment Of Women

Female employees are subjected to constant sexual harassment, including having to continually fend off unwanted sexual comments and advances by their male co-workers and supervisors and being groped at the “cube crawls” and other company events. High-ranking executives and creators engaged in blatant sexual harassment without repercussions.

Activision Blizzard Sued By California Over Harassment Of Women (kotaku.com)

WTF?

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shocking that the two dudes with well documented histories of being absolute failures with women don't see the problem here lol

Lol this nigga. Remember 24 hours ago when I called you out as being pro sexual harassment? 

Disgusting shit.  Hope they get fucked as hard as possible by the state.   Who would have thought Super Seducer strats didn't work?

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

California is a cesspool filled with some of the country's worst virtue signaling politicians. This will go nowhere.

What's the rate of false accusations in CA?

Some of this actually sounds kind bad. Hoping its false/fake, but statistically I'm not sure all of it can be.

"The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says. "

wtf.

22 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Some of this actually sounds kind bad. Hoping its false/fake, but statistically I'm not sure all of it can be.

The lawsuit is from the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing after a 2 year investigation. Sounds pretty real.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this nigga. Remember 24 hours ago when I called you out as being pro sexual harassment? 

No because there's nothing resembling real sexual harassment in Super Seducer. You keep on going after me for liking those games eventhough you continue to be wrong about their content.

26 minutes ago, Substatic said:

"The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says. "

wtf.

and this fucking disgusting idiot, @Twinblade flippantly dismissing it

the lawsuit is being brought upon by the state attorney's office, which means they already have prepared evidence, they would have already done an investigation before bringing it to court.

and the dumbass tries to treat it like some #metoo complaint being made on twitter. he's so far up the right-wing ass at this point.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and this fucking disgusting idiot, @Twinblade flippantly dismissing it

the lawsuit is being brought upon by the state attorney's office, which means they already have prepared evidence, they would have already done an investigation before bringing it to court.

and the dumbass tries to treat it like some #metoo complaint being made on twitter. he's so far up the right-wing ass at this point.

Im not dismissing anything. This lawsuit doesn't change the fact that California is a joke for thinking going after a video game company should take priority over the mountain of issues they've had for a while now and have no interest in addressing.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im not dismissing anything. This lawsuit doesn't change the fact that California is a joke for thinking going after a video game company should take priority over the mountain of issues they've had for a while now and have no interest in addressing.

its literally based on collected evidence from a state law enforcement agency.

its not a "accusation". its entirely based on CONFIRMED EVIDENCE.

yes you were dismissing it, like a dumbass.

do you how we know that you are trying to dismiss it?

because you continually are trying to move to the subject about the state of California, for some reason.

stay on subject, and stop derailing the thread..............don't fucking worry about what the California's State Attorney's office should be doing, you have no expertise in that area, either.

even the people in neogaf are shocked and are saying that its flat out wrong that those things were happening.

first couple of people tried to do the "questioning" shtick, but once they started posting excepts from the court documents, they knew this was inexcusable.

and thats neogaf, the leftover anti-sjw forum. they're basically saying "fuck Blizzard" and are expecting the studio to close down at this point.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

California is a cesspool filled with some of the country's worst virtue signaling politicians. This will go nowhere.

This is the results of a 2 yr investigation, this wasn't some fly by night lawsuit.  

You're slowly showing your true colors 🤡 

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No because there's nothing resembling real sexual harassment in Super Seducer. You keep on going after me for liking those games eventhough you continue to be wrong about their content.

There's literally an entire chapter on how bosses should go about seducing their subordinates. I don't go after you, I just point out that you're a shitty person whenever you display your shittyness. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's literally an entire chapter on how bosses should go about seducing their subordinates. I don't go after you, I just point out that you're a shitty person whenever you display your shittyness. 

You do realize that a ton of long terms relationships start in the workplace right? It’s not uncommon, so it’s only natural that Richard would try to help guys who might work with a girl they’re interested in getting to know better….