Activision Blizzard Sued By California Over Widespread Harassment Of Women

I think i'd believe this story more if was against any other developer. Not Bobby Kotick's Activision though, who I felt have always maintained the integrity of game development and have always stood out as sort of a shinning beacon for the gaming industry as a whole.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shocking that the two dudes with well documented histories of being absolute failures with women don't see the problem here lol

Lol this nigga. Remember 24 hours ago when I called you out as being pro sexual harassment? 

Disgusting shit.  Hope they get fucked as hard as possible by the state.   Who would have thought Super Seducer strats didn't work?

Male employees proudly come into work hungover, play video games for long periods of time during work while delegating their responsibilities to female employees, engage in banter about their sexual encounters, talk openly about female bodies and joke about rape.

Sounds like pretty standard behavior for an office?

Not saying it's right but too many people are usually too pussy to complain. Good for them for doing something about this.

Also in fairness if you ever get a group of women together their sexual banter will ALWAYS put male banter to shame.

High-ranking executives and creators engaged in blatant sexual harassment without repercussions.

I can tell you this. Just as pedos are drawn to positions like teachers or sports coaches, and bullies/control freaks are drawn to positions like police or security, sexual predators are drawn to positions like management and upper management.