Dead Space Remake Teaser Trailer

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Fair enough. ill still buy it because I like the first game and will never say no to a high production horror experience. But I just wish there was some more ambition to the project.

Like instead of just a straight remake, they could have also included some kind of unique side story. Like the equivalent of 2-3 hour DLC that follows one of the other characters stuck on the ishimura. I think that would be really neat.

Oh I'd enjoy that too.  Maybe there will be something like that?  

I fucking LOVE the animated comics that released that depict some of the events leading up to the first game.  There's SO much there to work with.  They really built an incredible world around the series.

I understand you being pessimistic about it.. but let's just wait and see what happens first.  Do a great job with this game, and then we'll see if they deserve to handle the franchise in the future.  If we're happy and it does well.. then I'm sure EA will be interested in building upon it.