The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles reviews pouring in

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series.    I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air.  

You have figured out my ulterior motive and exposed it on SW. Amazing work, Sherlock. 

haha the addiction is kicking in  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao the sheep acting like this is some massive event for them :mj:

Sheep have always gotten Ace Attorney games day 1.  Its a big deal for those who don't normally get these titles at all or day 1 :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How can I be disgruntled about something I'm getting? 

LOL hating on the game, and now he's claiming he's getting it.

:lawl:i love how you are changing your responses entirely based on how I'm making fun of you.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You have to be retarded to understand.

here comes the butthurt. right on schedule

and the person who's aligned himself with the butthurt lemmings has chimed in with his expected smiley.

like clockwork.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL hating on the game, and now he's claiming he's getting it.

:lawl:i love how you are changing your responses entirely based on how I'm making fun of you.

I'm probably the biggest fan of this series on SW and I never hated on this game.

More reading comprehension please next-time.

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm probably the biggest fan of this series on SW and I never hated on this game.

More reading comprehension please next-time.

no you were hating on the game.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Huh, no. And it's not like you don't know what to expect out of an Ace Attorney game at this point. 

either that, or you were just acting grumpy on general principle.

either way...........my description of you was correct.

i'd love to see you make your bullshit somehow fit and make sense.

Just now, jehurey said:

no you were hating on the game.

either that, or you were just acting grumpy on general principle.

either way...........my description of you was correct.

i'd love to see you make your bullshit somehow fit and make sense.

I'm hating on reviews you fucking retard. Read my first post, the one that Twinblade quoted me from and maybe you will be able to make sense of the conversation, but I'm not expecting much from you.

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm hating on reviews you fucking retard. Read my first post, the one that Twinblade quoted me from and maybe you will be able to make sense of the conversation, but I'm not expecting much from you.

you're hating on good reviews..........but not the game?:drake:

i knew you were going to have to do some mental gymnastics to make your bullshit fit, I didn't know it would look this bad.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're hating on good reviews..........but not the game?:drake:

i knew you were going to have to do some mental gymnastics to make your bullshit fit, I didn't know it would look this bad.

Yes, I'm hating on the worthless hack reviewers, not the fact that it got a good scores but I'm questioning why someone needs reviewers approbation for a new entry in a franchise that hasn't changed it's formula in the past two decades.

You're still retarded.

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yes, I'm hating on the worthless hack reviewers, not the fact that it got a good scores but I'm questioning why someone needs reviewers approbation for a new entry in a franchise that hasn't changed it's formula in the past two decades.

You're still retarded.

because the franchise is based on the quality of the stories and writing................and believe it or not, stories and writing CAN be analyzed and reviewed.

In fact, I think there's an entirely other review industry based on that.

I just like exposing how silly your bullshit sounds. It sounds really stupid when you explain what it is that you are doing.

You're hating on reviews for accurately reviewing a good game to be good.............because they're "hacks" for doing so?

Based on that logic, what stops you from being a hack?

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because the franchise is based on the quality of the stories and writing................and believe it or not, stories and writing CAN be analyzed and reviewed.

In fact, I think there's an entirely other review industry based on that.

I just like exposing how silly your bullshit sounds. It sounds really stupid when you explain what it is that you are doing.

You're hating on reviews for accurately reviewing a good game to be good.............because they're "hacks" for doing so?

Based on that logic, what stops you from being a hack?

Yeah because how high a MC aggregate score is telling us how great the story actually is. Maybe if Twinblade quoted a few reviewers on the story specifically you would have a point but that's not the case.

All the Ace Attorney pretty much always had positive reviews but it was rarely ever indicative of how good the story is compared to other game in the series. I really don't care what they think, would have bought this with or without the positive reviews and anyone who need to see a high MC average before buying it is not a fan of this franchise.

Now stop wasting my time.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because how high a MC aggregate score is telling us how great the story actually is. Maybe if Twinblade quoted a few reviewers on the story specifically you would have a point but that's not the case.

All the Ace Attorney pretty much always had positive reviews but it was rarely ever indicative of how good the story is compared to other game in the series. I really don't care what they think, would have bought this with or without the positive reviews and anyone who need to see a high MC average before buying it is not a fan of this franchise.

Now stop wasting my time.

But you are plainly aware that reviews contain BOTH their words and their numerical score.

So..................they're "hacks" because YOU DIDN'T SEE any of the writing from reviews? Even though you know damn well these reviews have written analysis.

Who exactly do you think is WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME, here?

Because you're excuses here are getting stupider by the minute.

I suppose if a doctor told you that you have a disease............but he failed to have the lab report in his hands when he was TELLING you..........he'd be a hack who doesn't know what he's talking about?

So its Twinblade's fault for posting SUMMARIES............that was his mistake?:drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But you are plainly aware that reviews contain BOTH their words and their numerical score.

So..................they're "hacks" because YOU DIDN'T SEE any of the writing from reviews? Even though you know damn well these reviews have written analysis.

Who exactly do you think is WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME, here?

Because you're excuses here are getting stupider by the minute.

I suppose if a doctor told you that you have a disease............but he failed to have the lab report in his hands when he was TELLING you..........he'd be a hack who doesn't know what he's talking about?

So its Twinblade's fault for posting SUMMARIES............that was his mistake?:drake:

:| I think most mainstreams reviewers are shit but it's not because of this game in particular. 

You are wasting my time because your conversations are absolutely boring. And I still think it's fucking stupid to care this much about scores with this proven series formula.