The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles reviews pouring in

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:| I think most mainstreams reviewers are shit but it's not because of this game in particular. 

You are wasting my time because your conversations are absolutely boring. And I still think it's fucking stupid to care this much about scores with this proven series formula. 

My conversations are entirely based on describing what you are doing and what you are saying.

So, if you want to call them stupid and boring. I'm not stopping you.

Listen.......we all know what you were doing, you just don't admit it.

So you made up all of this ridiculous bullshit.............and all I'm doing is treating you like a fucking dog and RUBBING YOUR NOSE in your own bullshit.

You wanted to talk shit because you saw cows and sheep celebrating and being excited over this Ace Attorney game coming out. Next time, just be honest. LOL

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series.    I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air.  

You have figured out my ulterior motive and exposed it on SW. Amazing work, Sherlock. 

haha the addiction is kicking in  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Jerry kicking up the Jerry-go-round on Ramza...  :mj: 

The Time Wasting Turnabout 3b5.gif

He is now claiming I hate the game and I'm shitting on the cows and sheep celebration when I always openly loved this franchise on here and I'm buying it on PC on day one. I have 0 reasons to be bitter about those facts, dude can't even understand that I simply hate mainstream reviews, another thing that I have always been very open about here.

And I'm the one doing mental gymnastics he says... NO, THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID AND THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT. :jordan3:

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He is now claiming I hate the game and I'm shitting on the cows and sheep celebration

The first part of your sentence is you intentionally pretending to play stupid and misunderstand what I typed.

The second part of your sentence is the ONLY thing I typed.

Don't get mad because I filtered out your bullshit, and just left you with what you were really doing.

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Reviews are mainly used as SW ammo. I have loved tons of flops, while being unable to get into many AAA games. 

While true, reviews have also saved from me from purchasing games that previewed well but was a total disaster on release.  Its not so much the score per se but the content of the review and how detailed it is about the aspects of the game itself

Some reviews are puff pieces filled with fluff and buzzwords, while other's are actually pretty good and give you insight on a title before you purchase. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

The first part of your sentence is you intentionally pretending to play stupid and misunderstand what I typed.

The second part of your sentence is the ONLY thing I typed.

Don't get mad because I filtered out your bullshit, and just left you with what you were really doing.

You have figured out my ulterior motive and exposed it on SW. Amazing work, Sherlock.  :roll:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

While true, reviews have also saved from me from purchasing games that previewed well but was a total disaster on release.  Its not so much the score per se but the content of the review and how detailed it is about the aspects of the game itself

Some reviews are puff pieces filled with fluff and buzzwords, while other's are actually pretty good and give you insight on a title before you purchase. 

No doubt. I’ll usually follow friend recommendations or use reviews for genres/franchises I’m not too familiar with. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

He is now claiming I hate the game and I'm shitting on the cows and sheep celebration when I always openly loved this franchise on here and I'm buying it on PC on day one. I have 0 reasons to be bitter about those facts, dude can't even understand that I simply hate mainstream reviews, another thing that I have always been very open about here.

And I'm the one doing mental gymnastics he says... NO, THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID AND THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT. :jordan3:

"And I'm the one doing mental gymnastics he says... NO, THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID AND THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT. "

:ovolol:  

Yea, remember, he has the power of observation!  :tom: 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Wtf is this thread even? :mjgrin:

DP has always loved PW games. 

Its people who immediately entered the thread when they saw sheep celebrating another good Ace Attorney game.

DP loves PW games, but hates seeing sheep celebrate.

And then came the usual round of butthurters

Observe:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

"And I'm the one doing mental gymnastics he says... NO, THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID AND THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT. "

:ovolol:  

Yea, remember, he has the power of observation!  :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sherlockhurey :hest: 

The Jerry-go-turnabout :omglol:

Looks like I win the case, yet again.

tumblr_mmww7zr1XT1qiuukyo1_400.gif

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

no clue lol. my copy arrives tomorrow :smoke: 

GS Review posted and gave it an 8. Both games take close to 80 hours he said and the final case is pushing 10 hours. :wow2:

• aitch 1