The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles reviews pouring in

28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Should this be an official thread, since a handful of us are playing it? 

yeah im down with that. Im a few hours into the first case and I already love how ridiculous the characters are :lul: The main character has such a weird name though, definitely doesn't roll off the tongue like Phoenix Wright does.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series.    I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air.  

You have figured out my ulterior motive and exposed it on SW. Amazing work, Sherlock. 

haha the addiction is kicking in  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah im down with that. Im a few hours into the first case and I already love how ridiculous the characters are :lul: The main character has such a weird name though, definitely doesn't roll off the tongue like Phoenix Wright does.

Ryuunosuke Haruhada :holeup: 

I'm not even sure if I got it right. Lol I'm still on the first trial, very common first case for this series. Took me some time to warm up to it but I still enjoy pressing testimonies and confronting with evidences. That shit is never getting old.

But the presentation is rooted in tradition and feels very dated. Some voice acting would be nice at least.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah, I’m loving the oddball feel. Great stuff :D 

First case was fun, and the 2nd is off to a very interesting start. I just wish there was a quicker way to get through the text as there is a ton of it (as expected) but the conversations move pretty slowly.

Also, the joycon drift is really pissing me off. Despite basically being a visual novel my left joycon still goes crazy for no reason (even when playing in handheld mode). I've actually chosen the incorrect options/evidence twice already because of it. I didn't think it would be a problem at all for this game but If I had known I would have just gotten one of the other versions.

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

First case was fun, and the 2nd is off to a very interesting start. I just wish there was a quicker way to get through the text as there is a ton of it (as expected) but the conversations move pretty slowly.

Also, the joycon drift is really pissing me off. Despite basically being a visual novel my left joycon still goes crazy for no reason (even when playing in handheld mode). I've actually chosen the incorrect options/evidence twice already because of it. I didn't think it would be a problem at all for this game but If I had known I would have just gotten one of the other versions.

Wow, that sucks. 

I love playing this game with a mouse btw, since it was made for Nintendo handhelds and the whole game could be played with just a touchscreen it lend itself really well to mouse control. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

If your drift that bad send them in and you will get new ones for free. 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/ask/ht/789

You deserve it.  You bought this game on Switch knowing your joycons had drifting issues... lmfao

7 hours ago, Remij said:

You deserve it.  You bought this game on Switch knowing your joycons had drifting issues... lmfao

i've played the game in handheld mode exclusively, i didn't expect it to be an issue there. I don't remember other games behaving like that in handheld mode.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i've played the game in handheld mode exclusively, i didn't expect it to be an issue there. I don't remember other games behaving like that in handheld mode.

Yeah, that happened to me during fire emblem three houses. The drifting, ironically, wasn’t an issue with action-oriented games, but only with that title. Fortunately, Nintendo replaced them pretty quickly. 

Why wouldn't the drift affect handheld mode? :wonder:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why wouldn't the drift affect handheld mode? :wonder:

Because you're not moving them around as much as you would be when using the joycons in conjunction with the grip? idk, i just didn't notice it in other games.