The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles reviews pouring in

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series.    I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air.  

You have figured out my ulterior motive and exposed it on SW. Amazing work, Sherlock. 

haha the addiction is kicking in  

Posted Images

Finally got back to this game after a long hiatus, starting from chapter 2. The Herlock Sholmes deduction time was fun, so far I am enjoying the investigations (non court room scenes) quite a bit more than usual. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Finally got back to this game after a long hiatus, starting from chapter 2. The Herlock Sholmes deduction time was fun, so far I am enjoying the investigations (non court room scenes) quite a bit more than usual. 

Shiiii wait until later on! 

@Twinblade I beat it! Bro….the ending…and those last 2 episodes. The game was a 10/10 for me :wow2: I wouldn’t change a thing. I hope there are more titles in this particular universe, but that ending felt so damn good. Oh..we need a 

Spoiler

mikatoba/sholmes Spin-off.

58 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade I beat it! Bro….the ending…and those last 2 episodes. The game was a 10/10 for me :wow2: I wouldn’t change a thing. I hope there are more titles in this particular universe, but that ending felt so damn good. Oh..we need a 

Reveal hidden contents

mikatoba/sholmes Spin-off.

Yeah theres lots of ways they could develop this series if they wanted to

Spoiler

I would like to see Susato as a defense attorney again. Also, Gina is great and they could give her a bigger role. For example they could bring back more of the investigation elements and she would be responsible for investigating crime scenes as an inspector, then she would work with the attorney (Ryunosuke/Susato) during the trials.

i hope this does well enough that they will at least localize Miles Edgeworth 2. That game is apparently a banger as well.

• aitch 1
55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah theres lots of ways they could develop this series if they wanted to

Reveal hidden contents

I would like to see Susato as a defense attorney again. Also, Gina is great and they could give her a bigger role. For example they could bring back more of the investigation elements and she would be responsible for investigating crime scenes as an inspector, then she would work with the attorney (Ryunosuke/Susato) during the trials.

i hope this does well enough that they will at least localize Miles Edgeworth 2. That game is apparently a banger as well.

Yasss!!! A Miles Edgeworth collection would own!! 

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series. 

I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air. :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series. 

I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air. :D 

Bro! Wait until the end. He’s AMAZING! :D 

• Upvote 1