The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles reviews pouring in

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't like Herlock Sholmes at first, but now he's turning into one of the best character in the whole series.    I want a gif of his animation when he's throwing punches in the air.  

You have figured out my ulterior motive and exposed it on SW. Amazing work, Sherlock. 

haha the addiction is kicking in  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Two Ace Attorney games back to back is too much.  You've got to give them some space to breathe or you'll burn out.

yeah I have TWEWY 2 so I should have just played through that. Plus I could have sent in my joycons to get them fixed in the meantime, the drift is still annoying me.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The 3rd episode in game 2 is soo long, almost feels like the last one in game 1 

Edit: If this is just the 3rd case, I can’t imagine what type of shit they’re gonna pull off story wise later on :wow2:

That’s ownage! I’ve been busy af. Still on first case.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade 

Hide contents

Soseki has the worst luck. Comes back to his shitty apartment, after being in court for attempted murder, and ends up being the suspect of a murder (except the victim woke up) :D 

Yeah its pretty ridiculous. Im guessing you're on the 2nd episode, that has some of my favorite stuff in the series.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its pretty ridiculous. Im guessing you're on the 2nd episode, that has some of my favorite stuff in the series.

Yeah!! Soooo good!!! I have literally lol’d during certain parts of the case. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The game is doing pretty good out in the west too, #22 on the chart in the US after only a few days on the market. 

Hope this means more PW games from Capcom :juggle:

At this rate, it’s a GOTY contender. The cases, humor and charm = :wow2:

• Like 1

@Twinblade i finished episode 2. that owned hardcore!

also, to those who just stop at the first title, you are really missing out. the second game is heavily connected to the first. actually, i can't recall a PW title having such a strong main arc, spanning multiple games. even some of the earlier cases play a major role in later ones.

onto episode 3! there are so many unsolved mysteries. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade i finished episode 2. that owned hardcore!

also, to those who just stop at the first title, you are really missing out. the second game is heavily connected to the first. actually, i can't recall a PW title having such a strong main arc, spanning multiple games. even some of the earlier cases play a major role in later ones.

onto episode 3! there are so many unsolved mysteries. 

The overarching narrative continues to get bigger and more elaborate, with events dating back years and new things constantly being revealed about the characters.

• aitch 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

The overarching narrative continues to get bigger and more elaborate, with events dating back years and new things constantly being revealed about the characters.

at this rate, i may give this a 10/10. it's been perfection for me. nothing has overstayed its welcome. if anything, i'm always trying to make time for the game. i've just been so busy with work/personal life. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

at this rate, i may give this a 10/10. it's been perfection for me. nothing has overstayed its welcome. if anything, i'm always trying to make time for the game. i've just been so busy with work/personal life. 

I just started the final episode. The games have been quite the journey, almost feel sad that everything is going to end soon.

• Like 1