Forza Horizon 5 is the largest and most diverse FH game

My poor PC is gonna suffer when I'm gonna play this. Gonna have to make some sacrifice for 60fps. FH4 looked really good on my laptop and ran above 60, so we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

My poor PC is gonna suffer when I'm gonna play this. Gonna have to make some sacrifice for 60fps. FH4 looked really good on my laptop and ran above 60, so we'll see.

If Xbox One can run this shit at 1080p 30... you'll be fine I'm sure.  These guys optimize their games extremely well nowadays.

image0.png

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

If Xbox One can run this shit at 1080p 30... you'll be fine I'm sure.  These guys optimize their games extremely well nowadays.

image0.png

FH4 was really well optimized, I can tell as much. I was impressed by it, even two years after it came out.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

image0.png

this will be a site to behold on my series x. i bought the $99 ultimate edition, so I can play this 4 days sooner (plus, the dlc will be SICK!) that's how hyped i am. 

Just now, Ramza said:

FH4 was really well optimized, I can tell as much. I was impressed by it, even two years after it came out.

yeah, it ran great on the basic xbone. playground games are some of the best devs. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

this will be a site to behold on my series x. i bought the $99 ultimate edition, so I can play this 4 days sooner (plus, the dlc will be SICK!) that's how hyped i am. 

Yep, me too.  I always buy the Ultimate Editions of these games. :wow2: 

• aitch 1
Just now, Remij said:

Yep, me too.  I always buy the Ultimate Editions of these games. :wow2: 

same bro. i did it for 3 and 4. i bought my og xbone when 2 released. it wasn't as big of a franchise then, so i think there was only the $60 version. i, naturally, got it when it released. this has been my favorite racing franchise since the first one. 

• Like 1