The AssScent (XSX/PC) GameSpot review - 6

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The mythical PC AAAes don't exist so you're forced to emulated Switch's AAAes :danylol:

Half Life Alyx just last year.. MSFS too :shrug:

How did you like them on Swit-- oh wait :mj:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone delete remij's account already. Dude is competing with Dynamitecop on a daily basis on who can be the next tupac and consistantly hype the shittiest games  

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I can't believe he typed that "list" when he was responding to my post.

One of the most embarrassing lists I've ever seen on the forum.

Oh............and he doesn't play emulators..........he's never actually played any game emulated like, you know, to actually play it and finish it.

I completely debunked that 4 year old talking point that he's been peddling this past week, when he couldn't prove a single emulated game that he's played.

You don't even play games.. lmao shut the fuck up clown :tom:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

You don't even play games.. lmao shut the fuck up clown :tom:

No, I do.

You actually don't.

Judging by that list everybody just laughed at.:tom:

So not only have you not played any Playstation games since 2014.............but you're spending time playing indie games that scored 6's and entering beta's for a game that looks like its designed for last-gen consoles, but is still having performance issues.

:drake:

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yea the difference is AAAe and AAe games :umad:

PC has the largest AAA/AA library each gen. It can play a triple digit number of more high scoring games than your system can, each gen.

It gets games from XB, Nintendo, and PS that don't come to each other on top of every major release while having a few exclusive genres.  All of those that are multiplat are significantly better played on PC, that being 99% of releases. Aka Video gaming is quite literally best on PC. The result is winning at both GS and MC going by any criteria we have ever used at GS or any SW off-shoot, by a large margin. A triple digit lead in  high scoring library > *

Sit down, and have fun fighting  for second place this gen like you did the last 3 gens.

Edited by Substatic
10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The result is winning at both GS and MC going by any criteria we have ever used at GS or any SW off-shoot, by a large margin. A triple digit lead in  high scoring library > *

So like Remij you can't list these mythical AAAe games on PC (going by GS reviews) so you resort to more lies and fantasies so you run to Metacritic rankings:danylol:

You say PC is far and away the Metacritic leader.. Let's take a look at the last 3 years shall we. 

Metacritic 

SWITCH

there were 194 Switch games released in 2020 that were positively reviewed by critics

PC

We count 195 positively reviewed PC games released in 2020

SWITCH 

a total of 193 positively reviewed games were released for Nintendo's console in its third year on the market—a higher total than for any other platform in 2019

PC

The number of positively reviewed PC titles in 2019 increased to 185 

PC

It turns out that 2018 wasn't a great year for PC gaming...... total number of positively reviewed PC games also fell considerably in 2018. There were 171 PC games with a green Metascore in 2018

SWITCH

Still, there were over 100 more games released for the Switch in 2018 than for any other platform. And, even with that higher volume, the Switch had the highest percentage of positively reviewed releases—not just the largest total of good games. 

2020 was basically a tie. 

2019 PC lost. 

2018 was a blow out loss for PC. 

:umad:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

so you resort to more lies and fantasies 

Sit down, and have fun fighting  for second place this gen like you did the last 3 gens. PC won GS and MC for AAA and AA.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

Sit down, and have fun fighting  for second place this gen like you did the last 3 gens. PC won GS and MC.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So like Remij you can't list these mythical AAAe games on PC (going by GS reviews) so you resort to more lies and fantasies so you run to Metacritic rankings:danylol:

You say PC is far and away the Metacritic leader.. Let's take a look at the last 3 years shall we. 

Metacritic 

SWITCH

there were 194 Switch games released in 2020 that were positively reviewed by critics

PC

We count 195 positively reviewed PC games released in 2020

SWITCH 

a total of 193 positively reviewed games were released for Nintendo's console in its third year on the market—a higher total than for any other platform in 2019

PC

The number of positively reviewed PC titles in 2019 increased to 185 

PC

It turns out that 2018 wasn't a great year for PC gaming...... total number of positively reviewed PC games also fell considerably in 2018. There were 171 PC games with a green Metascore in 2018

SWITCH

Still, there were over 100 more games released for the Switch in 2018 than for any other platform. And, even with that higher volume, the Switch had the highest percentage of positively reviewed releases—not just the largest total of good games. 

2020 was basically a tie. 

2019 PC lost. 

2018 was a blow out loss for PC. 

:umad:

Those quotes are from Metacritic year end review summaries. 

So you cannot name these mysterious GS AAAes and you also lied about the Metacritic rankings :umad:

Just now, Substatic said:

PC had the most AAA+AA last gen.

Sit down, and have fun fighting  for second place 

Ok so you're straight up delusional... You can't name this AAAes and the Metacritic rankings fucked you sideways :danylol:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You can't name this AAAes  

Arbitrary bullshit. Everyone puts their games on PC and PC gives their games to everyone. The result is a triple digit lead in AAA+AAs at GS and MC.

Metacritic rankings fucked you sideways 

PC had the by the largest margin the most AAA+AA last gen at MC and GS.

PC has not lost 1 gen.

Edited by Substatic

Wait, are you pretending I didn't notice MC is listing WiiU re-releases on Switch's list and that I'm not counting the entire gen  for PC due to that?

You thought I wasn't 3 steps ahead of you on that little cheat?

Good one bro, let me give you the entire gen list a little later. You're not going to like the tally.

Edited by Substatic

PC AAA+AA last gen: 600

Switch AAA+AA last gen:  308

This is the MC 8.0 and up tally for last gen. This includes WiiU games in Switch.

"2018 was a blow out loss for PC. " Because that's when MC  arbitrarily put in the WiiU games list into Switch's list. You think I wouldn't look into this anamoly? Then lets not even get into the fact Switch perpertually has last gen graphics  while PC is GFX KING, and practically 0 real online compared to PCs scenes. All for what, 1 or 2 arbitrary games that other people can't play on others system every 1 or 2 years? It's not like Switch will play all the MS Exclusives or Sony Exclusives on PC. Hell it even misses out on major big multiplats. RIP.

P.S. If I throw emulation this super lop-sided situation gets beyond fucked.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Wait, are you pretending I didn't notice MC is listing WiiU re-releases on Switch's list and that I'm not counting the entire gen  for PC due to that?

You thought I wasn't 3 steps ahead of you on that little cheat?

Good one bro, let me give you the entire gen list a little later. You're not going to like the tally.

the PC list is filled with old console ports and re-releases.  you count those and scream "best on PC" ... Even though it's an old port...

Once again proving my point of you counting it on PC or Xbox but not on other systems :danylol:

Even though it's an old port...

That wasn't on PC before.

You're counting straight backwards compatibility from 2014-2017 to strong arm some kind of twisted win because your system has unusual launch dates. :D

PC AAA+AA last gen: 600

Switch AAA+AA last gen:  308