• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking cows        

A whole extra year and it’s still a mess  

Here he comes to defend the trash he’s been hyping for years.      

i love how there is a whole community of underprivileged south american gamers who defend xbox with their lives. :D 

Places like Mexico and Brazil where Playstation can't be sold for under $2000 because its from overseas in japan, where as the proximity with the States allows for Xbox's to come into their countries with relative ease.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Glad you finally accepted this reality.. Took you long enough :umad:

which means he just admitted that Halo Finite is not a new game for the Xbox Series S, since its a last-gen up-port.

His entire BoTW argument applies here.

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Glad you finally accepted this reality.. Took you long enough :umad:

What in God's name are you talking about? I have and no one else has said any different. The only people who seem to be saying different now are those like you trying to shit on the way the game looks when from the very beginning it was an Xbox One game.

Get your head checked.

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which means he just admitted that Halo Finite is not a new game for the Xbox Series S, since its a last-gen up-port.

His entire BoTW argument applies here.

No it doesn't LOL... Since Breath of the Wild came out you retards have been acting like it was an exclusive game for the Switch. Halo infinite from the beginning was billed as an Xbox One and PC game. The inclusion of the Series console versions came much later and no one has been treating it like a Series exclusive game whatsoever.

40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in God's name are you talking about? I have and no one else has said any different. The only people who seem to be saying different now are those like you trying to shit on the way the game looks when from the very beginning it was an Xbox One game.

Get your head checked.

No one else huh? 

:cruise:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one else huh? 

:cruise:

That's one guy, that's also the same guy who said that cyberpunk was going to be next gen only. That doesn't detract from the point, especially when you tried to leverage it at me as if I was saying that crap.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's one guy, that's also the same guy who said that cyberpunk was going to be next gen only. That doesn't detract from the point, especially when you tried to leverage it at me as if I was saying that crap.

On 2018-07-22 at 10:55 PM, DynamiteCop said:

:trump2:

Nah, I'm more interested as to why Infinite is not a Play Anywhere title.

Could this possibly be an Xbox next-gen and Windows 10 only title with backward compatibility only for the Xbox One X meaning it couldn't technically be played on the Xbox One/S nullifying the Play Anywhere labeling?

You were saying? :umad: