Is it just me or are women dressing like fucking slobs these days

38 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Remy and the progs' current fashion North Star:

image.png.6bc90aa5ef0eecba28a09aeabac31497.png

You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

Who is that, Macklamore?

or is it Machine Gun kelly? I have trouble keeping track.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remy and the progs' current fashion North Star:     You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

Really doesn't matter woman or man, 99 percent of people these days dress like they've effectively given up on life

Lmao now that you mention it, totally looks like her 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Who is that, Macklamore?

or is it Machine Gun kelly? I have trouble keeping track.

It's the current reigning NYC Jewish affirmative action champ, Kam-Kam Harris' stepdaughter, fatty.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

and King goofy himself appears. 

You wore a Spawn bandana over you face to look cool at a NYC bondage fashion show. You bragged about getting a Star Wars book for Xmas. Projection is a hell of a thing.

13 minutes ago, Saucer said:

It's the current reigning NYC Jewish affirmative action champ, Kam-Kam Harris' stepdaughter, fatty.

LOL, that one got to you so badly that you started babbling about Kamala Harris.

55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I see a ton of girls like the ones Saucer posted on tinder/dating apps....most end up being from the NYC area (which im close to).

Ahhhhh that makes sense. NY loves following outrageous. fashion trends (even if they’re ugly) 

Just now, -GD-X said:

Ahhhhh that makes sense. NY loves following outrageous. fashion trends (even if they’re ugly) 

I need to see more reverse mullets on women with their mom jeans, john Lennon glasses and high tops 

• Haha 1
On 2021-08-04 at 4:33 PM, Saucer said:

You wore a Spawn bandana over you face to look cool at a NYC bondage fashion show. You bragged about getting a Star Wars book for Xmas. Projection is a hell of a thing.

Lol nigga, you're almost 60 years old and still making flaccid drive-by bait and shit. Please tell us more stories about growing up in the 70's punk scene of whatever. 

12 hours ago, -GD-X said:

They all dress and look like dudes/tomboys. I have to check their profile throughly to make sure I’m not swiping right on a trans person

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They all dress and look like dudes/tomboys. I have to check their profile throughly to make sure I’m not swiping right on a trans person

Well, that’s definitely a perk of living in South Florida. Lots of hot Hispanic women, who show as much skin as possible. 

• aitch 1