Is it just me or are women dressing like fucking slobs these days

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol nigga, you're almost 60 years old and still making flaccid drive-by bait and shit. Please tell us more stories about growing up in the 70's punk scene of whatever. 

Remember that time you showed off your drapes to everyone?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remy and the progs' current fashion North Star:     You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

Really doesn't matter woman or man, 99 percent of people these days dress like they've effectively given up on life

Lmao now that you mention it, totally looks like her 

Posted Images

LOL saucer was supposedly part of some scene?:drake:

if that's true....which I hardly believe it is........that would make his present-day self look like even more of a submissive.

But seriously tho, just because you listened to Blink 182 slightly earlier before they got big on radio, that isn't a "scene" LMAO

Edited by jehurey
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL saucer was supposedly part of some scene?:drake:

if that's true....which I hardly believe it is........that would make his present-day self look like even more of a submissive.

But seriously tho, just because you listened to Blink 182 slightly earlier before they got big on radio, that isn't a "scene" LMAO

Lol you sure he didn’t say The Ramones? Blink 182 is candy-coated pop “punk”

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Lol you sure he didn’t say The Ramones? Blink 182 is candy-coated pop “punk”

If its California, its some sort of Southern California punk scene. Which, I practically guarantee, he'd be too embarrassed to play out loud in his car in public today. its probably so horrible dated.

I remember watching an MTV show about Green Day's origins, and they interviewed the SoCal punk rock snobs from the places where Green Day used to play, and I understand that Green Day is trashed upon, they ARE sellouts. I don't argue that, one bit.

But seeing this fat, Robert Smith lookalike who is a punk rock "aficionado" talk about how Green Day is a lame sellout was every bit as pathetic as Green Day, itself.

After watching that, I stopped putting effort into hating Green Day. They're like Nickelback, they make that type of music, they have their fanbase, and they enjoy it, and they don't really bother anybody.

I saw two girls crossing the street today. One was in tight well fit jeans, the other in high waisted super loose baggy jeans. The girl with the baggy jeans must know she doesn't look good, they aren't flattering at all. She was cute but garbage bag jeans are not a good look :puke:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I saw two girls crossing the street today. One was in tight well fit jeans, the other in high waisted super loose baggy jeans. The girl with the baggy jeans must know she doesn't look good, they aren't flattering at all. She was cute but garbage bag jeans are not a good look :puke:

Poor girl. Imagine all of the men who wont fuck her because of her jeans. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Poor girl. Imagine all of the men who wont fuck her because of her jeans. 

Well it's a good way to keep men away. Wear maternity clothing. 

On 2021-08-03 at 1:16 PM, DynamiteCop said:

I've noticed this as well, I don't know how the style reverted to something that's so terrible. Women never looked better than when they were in the low rise jeans. If I'm being completely honest I also hate how thongs have reverted as well. I hate the ones that ride up way past the waistline almost level with the belly button, it's so damn ugly.

Mom jeans.

Jerry thinks I'm one of the youngest people on this board and Remy thinks I'm one of the oldest. Great work lads. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Remember that time you said some pointless, stupid shit? Hint: It's every post you make. 

Remember when you told everyone you were an artist and then when people asked to see you work you posted some doddles that looked like they were drawn by a seven-year-old? And then when everyone laughed at you, you said you're now a photographer? 

Remember how you made fun of Gee for being corny but he actually made it as a fashion photographer while you didn't. Fate's pretty funny.

9 hours ago, Saucer said:

Jerry thinks I'm one of the youngest people on this board and Remy thinks I'm one of the oldest. Great work lads. 

Remember when you told everyone you were an artist and then when people asked to see you work you posted some doddles that looked like they were drawn by a seven-year-old? And then when everyone laughed at you, you said you're now a photographer? 

Remember how you made fun of Gee for being corny but he actually made it as a fashion photographer while you didn't. Fate's pretty funny.

Lol OK