Are there no free pc bench marks now?

Just now, Remij said:

Post your 2nd monitor... or you lose.. it's as simple as that.

Sorry, you're not going to change the topic of this argument.

You already lost.............I even repeated the word "lost" like 5 different times.

Guess you FORGOT that, as well.:tom:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not going to change the topic of this argument.

You already lost.............I even repeated the word "lost" like 5 different times.

Guess you FORGOT that, as well.:tom:

I'm not changing the argument...  You claim you have 2 monitors... I said you don't.  You saying you already told me doesn't change anything.  I'm saying you don't.  Now you have to post a pic of your two monitor setup... or it doesn't exist.  It's a simple as that.

LOL :hest: 

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not changing the argument... 

Yes you are.

You're now claiming I don't have an OLED, even though I've SHOWN YOU PHOTOS OF THE OLED??????????????

Remember the Unreal Engine 5 Titan demo??????

Oh my god, you telling me that you forgot that?

I'm sensing a pattern here.:kaz: he really is stupid.

Edited by jehurey
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you are.

You're now claiming I don't have an OLED, even though I've SHOWN YOU PHOTOS OF THE OLED??????????????

Remember the Unreal Titan demo??????

Oh my god, you telling me that you forgot that?

I'm sensing a pattern here.:kaz: he really is stupid.

Dude... what THE FUCK are you on? :tom: 

I know you have a TV and a monitor.... :cosby2: 

You said you have a DUAL MONITOR setup.... and you said that because I'm making fun of you SHITTY monitor.. 

No shit I already know about your OldLED... I LITERALLY responded to DynamiteCop making fun of you for using your TV...

So... you don't have dual monitors... you have a shitty monitor... and a TV... :drake: 

Guess what.... the rest of us ALSO have 4K TVs :lemming:.... we're comparing OUR MONITORS to yours.... which... we know is a GARBAGE 1920x1200 piece of shit with a huge scratch on it.. :kaz: 

Basically sweeting... you're not in ANY position to be talking about computer monitors.... :hehe:  

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude... what THE FUCK are you on? :tom: 

I know you have a TV and a monitor.... :cosby2: 

You said you have a DUAL MONITOR setup.... and you said that because I'm making fun of you SHITTY monitor.. 

No shit I already know about your OldLED... I LITERALLY responded to DynamiteCop making fun of you for using your TV...

So... you don't have dual monitors... you have a shitty monitor... and a TV... :drake: 

Guess what.... the rest of us ALSO have 4K TVs :lemming:.... we're comparing OUR MONITORS to yours.... which... we know is a GARBAGE 1920x1200 piece of shit with a huge scratch on it.. :kaz: 

Basically sweeting... you're not in ANY position to be talking about computer monitors.... :hehe:  

So how was I able to run the Nanite demo on my LG OLED.

Did I install it ON THE television itself?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I love how you're so desperate, when all I need to do is a simple screenshot.

dZYAqz6.png

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So how was I able to run the Nanite demo on my LG OLED.

Did I install it ON THE television itself?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I love how you're so desperate, when all I need to do is a simple screenshot.

Holy shit you're ACTUALLY trying to play stupid.... :kaz: 

I never said you don't have 2 displays.... I said your monitor was a piece of shit.... and you confirmed it is.  Thanks! 

LMAO @DynamiteCop he has a Dell U2410 :lawl: 

And now I have to actually explain to you why you're owned... because I know you'll play dumb.

You said Dynamite doesn't have a 4K monitor.. you laughed at him for it... and yet HIS monitor SHITS on your monitor... both resolution-wise and every spec-wise.  You have a 60hz 1920x1200p monitor FFS :lawl: 

And your whole point was to say that you do...... but you don't.... you have a 4K TV...  Well DIPSHIT... SO DO WE :drake: 

And now this is the part where you say "bubu itz nawt OLED I see teh pixels CLEARER :tear2:"

but you know what?  I'll even contest that... and I'll do it like this:  (thanks for posting this pic again making it easy for me)

rGqRKCe.jpeg

You have your TV set to 225% zoom for your desktop... and you have your browser set to 170% zoom.... on a fucking 1920x1200p monitor.... LMFAO holy shit your BLIND AS FUCK :kaz: 

So no.. you're not seeing any more pixels than anyone else here... in fact... DynamiteCop and I both see MORE of the game every frame than you do... Holy shit this bitch owned himself HARD  :ovolol: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit you're ACTUALLY trying to play stupid.... :kaz: 

I never said you don't have 2 displays....

59 minutes ago, Remij said:

Post your 2nd monitor... or you lose.. it's as simple as that.

Yes you were basically saying that.

And I already told you that I'm gaming on my LG OLED, you already know this since you've been crying about it for months.

No, I have my LG OLED set to 225% for reading Desktop menus............not for video games, they're running at 3840 x 2160 resolution with no such scaling.

You have run out of things to try and get to me, and now you're losing your shit.

You lost, several times now, it seems.

Thanks for playing, second-class citizen.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you were basically saying that.

And I already told you that I'm gaming on my LG OLED, you already know this since you've been crying about it for months.

You have run out of things to try and get to me, and now you're losing your shit.

You lost, several times now, it seems.

Thanks for playing, second-class citizen.

LMAO..  bubu I haz teh 4K TV :tear2: 

SO DOES EVERYONE OMFG... :kaz: 

The difference is we have nice Ultrawide high refreshrate primary monitors for our PCs as well....

You have an absolute SHIT TIER 1920x1200 60hz monitor... as your primary PC display :lawl: 

@DynamiteCop He's DED :deadronda:

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

LMAO..  bubu I haz teh 4K TV :tear2: 

SO DOES EVERYONE OMFG... :kaz: 

The difference is we have nice Ultrawide high refreshrate monitors for our PCs as well....

Then you don't have my tv, because it has high refresh rate, and VRR.

And HDR.

And 4:4:4 chroma

And full HDMI 2.1 ports that meet the full bandwidth spec of 48 Gbps (2020 and 2021 LG OLEDs actually downgraded this)

And Dolby Atmos

And Dolby Vision

And DTS passthrough (2020 and 2021 LG OLEDs actually dropped this altogether)

:blessed:And flat-out SUPERIOR DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY:blessed:

Y'know, the actual thing that makes this display better than all other displays on the market.

LOL, you can't even see a black screen without it looking like charcoal ash.:lawl:

You lose (again).

Just now, jehurey said:

Then you don't have my tv, because it has high refresh rate, and VRR.

And HDR.

And 4:4:4 chroma

And full HDMI 2.1 ports that meet the full bandwidth spec of 48 Gbps (2020 and 2021 LG OLEDs actually downgraded this)

And Dolby Atmos

And Dolby Vision

And DTS passthrough (2020 and 2021 LG OLEDs actually dropped this altogether)

:blessed:And flat-out SUPERIOR DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY:blessed:

Y'know, the actual thing that makes this display better than all other displays on the market.

LOL, you can't even see a black screen without it looking like charcoal ash.:lawl:

You lose (again).

And do think this clown was trying to make fun of Cooke for having a 2560x1080p monitor... saying he didn't know such pathetic resolutions existed.... and yet it's a higher resolution than his fucking primary PC monitor :lawl:bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

@Cooke He's DED :deadronda:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

And do think this clown was trying to make fun of Cooke for having a 2560x1080p monitor... saying he didn't know such pathetic resolutions existed.... and yet it's a higher resolution than his fucking primary PC monitor :lawl:bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

@Cooke He's DED :deadronda:

He just attempted to change the subject the moment I slapped the shit outta him with my LG OLED superiority.:lawl:

The great thing about Beggij having an ultrawide monitor is that now I can post the appropriate amount of laughing smileys at him, and his monitor is wide enough to handle all of them in one line.

Traditional 16:9 response when I'm laughing at Beggij COMPLETELY losing an argument, and him losing his shit:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

New 21:9 response when I'm laughing at Beggij COMPLETELY losing an argument, and him losing his shit:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He just attempted to change the subject the moment I slapped the shit outta him with my LG OLED superiority.:lawl:

The great thing about Beggij having an ultrawide monitor is that now I can post the appropriate amount of laughing smileys at him, and his monitor is wide enough to handle all of them in one line.

Traditional 16:9 response when I'm laughing at Beggij COMPLETELY losing an argument, and him losing his shit:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

New 21:9 response when I'm laughing at Beggij COMPLETELY losing an argument, and him losing his shit:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

^this is the post of someone who got owned and is trying to laugh it off with smileys :tom: 

Dude has a fucking 1920x1200p 60hz monitor FFS.. the rest of us are rocking 144Hz plus Ultrawides :kaz: 

Bubub my OLED TV :cries: 

:ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^this is the post of someone who got owned and is trying to laugh it off with smileys :tom: 

Dude has a fucking 1920x1200p 60hz monitor FFS.. the rest of us are rocking 144Hz plus Ultrawides :kaz: 

I don't need to make fun of you on this forum at 120Hz.

I love how you can't even continue without pretending to play stupid.

I love how you lost your challenge about my multi-monitor setup, and the best you can do is try to make fun of my 12-bit Dell Ultrasharp monitor that has a true Hermit 16:10 ratio, for my computing and web browsing.

So the monitor I use for regular PC use is better than yours.

And the monitor I use for PC gaming use is unbelievably, straight-up LAUGHABLY superior to yours.

Poort bastard has lost on all fronts. Here comes his meltdown.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I don't need to make fun of you on this forum at 120Hz.

I love how you lost your challenge about my multi-monitor setup, and the best you can do is try to make fun of my 12-bit Dell Ultrasharp monitor that has a true Hermit 16:10 ratio, for my computing and web browsing.

And the monitor I use for PC gaming use is unbelievably, straight-up LAUGHABLY superior to yours.

Poort bastard has lost on all fronts. Here comes his meltdown.

HOLY SHIT he said his 1920x1200p 60hz monitor is better than my Ultrawide :sabu:

@DynamiteCop He's DED :deadronda:

Just now, Remij said:

HOLY SHIT he said his 1920x1200p 60hz monitor is better than my Ultrawide :sabu:

@DynamiteCop He's DED :deadronda:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and then i even made sure to be very specific:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and yup............he did exactly what I had already predicted he would do.

:blessed:called it:blessed:

thanks for losing............you're now pleading for help LMFAO

2 hours ago, Remij said:

200hz :facep: