Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden Administration is getting ready to announce that all Americans who have received vaccinations will need a third booster shot

The Biden administration is planning to announce that all Americans who have received the coronavirus vaccine will need booster shots to combat waning immunity from the immunizations and the highly transmissible Delta variant that is sparking a surge in COVID-19 cases throughout the nation, according to four people familiar with the decision.

They're moving fast.

Especially considering how successful these mRNA vaccines have been, over 100 million adults, of different genetics, body types, immune systems, diets, and environments have all taken these vaccines and there are no actual instances of side effects. These mRNA vaccines have passed with flying colors.

In anything, the old fashioned way of creating a vaccine, the Johnson & Johnson, was the only one that had reports of bad side effects.

I'll take that third Pfizer shot.

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

They're moving fast.

Especially considering how successful these mRNA vaccines have been, over 100 million adults, of different genetics, body types, immune systems, diets, and environments have all taken these vaccines and there are no actual instances of side effects. These mRNA vaccines have passed with flying colors.

In anything, the old fashioned way of creating a vaccine, the Johnson & Johnson, was the only one that had reports of bad side effects.

I'll take that third Pfizer shot.

I wonder if I should take a second JJ shot?