New Ace Combat game in development.. AC7 sold more than 3 million copies

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, no. The weather stuff and a few missions were really annoying but otherwise it was a great game.

-Timed missions

-Drones

-Weather timed missions

-Lack of planes

-Multiplayer is mindless vs.

-No coop mode from Infinity

New engine made the game stutter, and 1080p only.

43 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

-Timed missions

-Drones

-Weather timed missions

-Lack of planes

-Multiplayer is mindless vs.

-No coop mode from Infinity

New engine made the game stutter, and 1080p only.

There's probably a timed mission in every AC game in some shape or form.

I had no problems with drones. It makes sense that a jet game would build that into it's narrative and gameplay in today's time. It made for some great firefights either way and there are still plenty of real pilots. The main nemesis and bosses are actual pilots.

Lack of planes? The planes and special weapons skills tree is one of the most robust in the whole series. Could always used more but I thought it was perfectly adequate, you'd have to beat the game at least twice to unlock everything.

Don't care about multiplayer.

Infinity was a piece of garbage F2P game with missions that ended in 3 minutes and you had to purchase fuel with your real life money if you wanted to play for long stretches of time. Awful game.

That's because you played the game on Xbox. Try it on it PC.

Look, I don't think AC7 is a perfect game at all, but it wasn't a bad AC game either. It's a solid entry in the franchise, just not one without flaws.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

There's probably a timed mission in every AC game in some shape or form.

I had no problems with drones. It makes sense that a jet game would build that into it's narrative and gameplay in today's time. It made for some great firefights either way and there are still plenty of real pilots. The main nemesis and bosses are actual pilots.

Lack of planes? The planes and special weapons skills tree is one of the most robust in the whole series. Could always used more but I thought it was perfectly adequate, you'd have to beat the game at least twice to unlock everything.

Don't care about multiplayer.

Infinity was a piece of garbage F2P game with missions that ended in 3 minutes and you had to purchase fuel with your real life money if you wanted to play for long stretches of time. Awful game.

That's because you played the game on Xbox. Try it on it PC.

Look, I don't think AC7 is a perfect game at all, but it wasn't a bad AC game either. It's a solid entry in the franchise, just not one without flaws.

Yeah, there's a timed mission in every Ace Combat game. On AC7, it was nearly all of them.

I don't think I ever ran out of time in any of the missions, not sure why thats a problem. And you're in a warzone in a jet with limited fuel, so it makes sense for there to be a sense of urgency. You're not just cruising around taking in the sights like in Flight Simulator.

• Haha 1