My 16 year old gamefaqs account just got banned

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Neogaf is the only mainstream gaming forum that isn't filled with batshit crazy moderators or users. I don't post anywhere besides SW but If I had to post at another place, it would definitely be there.

I participate in several other spanish speaking forums and they are way more lax with their guidelines.

Mainly because I know several of them, and they splintered into their own communities and thus created more forums with equally relaxed rules.

However, I've realized that regular english speaking communities are just landmines regarding opinions.

With the exception of this one, and is because I also have known you guys for years.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Neogaf is the only mainstream gaming forum that isn't filled with batshit crazy moderators or users. I don't post anywhere besides SW but If I had to post at another place, it would definitely be there.

Interesting you should say that.  DynamiteCop just got permed from neo gaf

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

so you don't want transgender people and their dicks near you.

but you want REGULAR guys and their dicks near you, huh?:denzel:

He clearly likes man meat.  He is gay af.  Maybe he can be Cooke's bottom boy?

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

so you don't want transgender people and their dicks near you.

but you want REGULAR guys and their dicks near you, huh?:denzel:

The problem is transgenders in women's bathrooms and the shitshows that they will create.

Would you let a sick fuck get into the same bathroom that your daughters goes in?

Edited by MalaXmaS
On 2021-08-19 at 9:36 AM, MalaXmaS said:

The problem is transgenders in women's bathrooms and the shitshows that they will create.

Would you let a sick fuck get into the same bathroom that your daughters goes in?

transgender people aren't sick fucks.

So, the answer to your question would be "no, I wouldn't like a sick fuck to get into the same bathroom, unattended, that my child goes in"

But that doesn't have anything to do with transgender people.

It really is weird seeing people literally turn into OLD PEOPLE, and have OLD PEOPLE mentality.

If you would have said that 16 years ago there wouldn’t have been an issue, but now simply acknowledging the fact that there are only 2 genders is enough to get you labelled as a far right extremist. The world has gone to shit 

image.thumb.jpeg.2a3d5fd5739790e069244c12868d85a5.jpeg

“YOUR LITTLE GIRL WILL SEE MY PENIS BIGOT! 😡

19 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

If they identify as female let them use the women's restroom, if they identify as male, let them use the male restroom. 

635931103635171496.thumb.jpg.484462cf40dc01acd35556ca3fab6510.jpg5e18c15e49878c0a974e55d3.jpg.3ad99af1068a2d39abf6044807152998.jpg

Its so funny watching people pretending to get scared about who walks into the bathroom with them.

But apparently they're perfectly fine with other hetero people walking into the bathroom and getting off on their junk or assaulting them.