Jfc 343i...... Halo won't have campaign co-op nor forge at launch

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about Halo Infinite is that the hermits will be raped when it flops now as well 

Expecting a finished and polished product from the company that brought you Windows 10

Definitely big enough to launch with an essential Halo feature.  Your endless excuses are laughable; they could shit on your face and you'd say thanks for lunch.    

I really couldn't give less of a shit, that was always a novelty. Sure I enjoyed it but I have no interest in doing a campaign cooperatively on the first go with anybody.

I mean who even offers a cooperative campaign anymore period? This wouldn't be something that would matter to me until six months to a year down the line.

The only people I can see this applying to would be the same type of casual player who doesn't give a shit about what they're playing and just skips cutscenes.

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i think a lot of fans will be bummed, but i mainly played this solo (1 and 3 were the only exceptions).

Yeah but I'm assuming you played those solo and then came back to them much later and played them with friends. That's why I'm not concerned, it's a single-player game and I'm going to play it like a single player game soaking it up like I would any other single player game.

Then down the road when I feel like playing it again I can approach it with somebody else. I don't see what the big deal is.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah but I'm assuming you played those solo and then came back to them much later and played them with friends. That's why I'm not concerned, it's a single-player game and I'm going to play it like a single player game soaking it up like I would any other single player game.

Then down the road when I feel like playing it again I can approach it with somebody else. I don't see what the big deal is.

it depends. my co-worker ONLY plays co-op with his wife and another couple. but like you, i treat it like a single player game. 

Lol I never beat any of the Halo campaign by myself, always did in coop. It's not like I would buy this game anyway, but this is bad news.

It already flopped and it hasn't even been released yet. :D 

56 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I really couldn't give less of a shit, that was always a novelty. Sure I enjoyed it but I have no interest in doing a campaign cooperatively on the first go with anybody.

I mean who even offers a cooperative campaign anymore period? This wouldn't be something that would matter to me until six months to a year down the line.

The only people I can see this applying to would be the same type of casual player who doesn't give a shit about what they're playing and just skips cutscenes.

Lol if they released it with no single player campaign you would be saying "who even plays single player games anymore?" 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol if they released it with no single player campaign you would be saying "who even plays single player games anymore?" 

He was saying that EXACT SAME THING when Sony was releasing a ton of SP games last gen while MS released multi-player. 

Bbbbut who plays single-player games anymore? :awww:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

imagine downplaying campaign co-op in a halo game :kaz:

a year later and still coming in hot :hest:

That's my issue.

I never had any intentions to play Halo Infinite's campaign in co-op... but it's just the fact that the game is coming out a year later... and they're cutting out features that were supposed to be there day 1 last year....

I haven't watched the Dev update video yet... but I wouldn't be surprised if they're just holding back these "features" to make their "Season updates" bigger and more impactful.

I dunno, but at this point that's how I feel.  

Honestly speaking as a fan... I fucking LOVED the beta... I have no doubts it's going to be good... but god damn... they REALLY fucking dropped the ball with everything about Halo Infinite.  Years and years of extra development time over a typical Halo game, a messy initial demo of the game, delays... and now they're removing features from launch..

Ugh... they make it so fucking hard to root for them somtimes. :meh: 

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1

Wonder why that is.

Like for people who have experience playing through Halo solo and through co-op........is there any change in level layout? Or enemy placement? Enemy A.I. or powerups throughout a level in you play the campaign through co-op? Does the difficulty get altered when playing on co-op?

i hope its not a situation in which they are INTENTIONALLY holding back features, because they want this single game project to be spread out over many months because they want people to remain on a paid subscription service, and therefore they start offering the next Halo game in portions.

That could kill some enthusiasm for a portion of the existing fanbase.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i hope its not a situation in which they are INTENTIONALLY holding back features, because they want this single game project to be spread out over many months because they want people to remain on a paid subscription service, and therefore they start offering the next Halo game in portions.

That could kill some enthusiasm for a portion of the existing fanbase.

Thats exactly what they are doing