Jfc 343i...... Halo won't have campaign co-op nor forge at launch

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're not releasing this game SOLELY FOR YOU to play.  It's for everyone who wants to play the game which includes those that only play it for campaign co-op. 

How many games have launched with features missing and got docked for said features only to have the game patched/updated down the road? 

Cry more bitch :awww:

First off they never mentioned the feature until today, not at any single point in time in this products public history. Secondly as already noted this is a luxury feature, a feature which virtually no other series does anymore. The fact that they're still even bothering with it is kind of remarkable, you can have your expectations but they don't align with reality. You're an entitled brat. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about Halo Infinite is that the hermits will be raped when it flops now as well 

Expecting a finished and polished product from the company that brought you Windows 10

Definitely big enough to launch with an essential Halo feature.  Your endless excuses are laughable; they could shit on your face and you'd say thanks for lunch.    

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

First off they never mentioned the feature until today, not at any single point in time in this products public history. Secondly as already noted this is a luxury feature, a feature which virtually no other series does anymore. The fact that they're still even bothering with it is kind of remarkable, you can have your expectations but they don't align with reality. You're an entitled brat. 

Hey I understand you had already lowered your expectations for Halo to begin.  It's over a year later and the full game is still not ready.   It will get docked and the you will cry like the bitch you are 😂🤣

• dead 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey I understand you had already lowered your expectations for Halo to begin.  It's over a year later and the full game is still not ready.   It will get docked and the you will cry like the bitch you are 😂🤣

I haven't lowered any expectations, because none of this affects me and like I said it's a luxury. You won't even address the fact that it was never mentioned once for this game until today, not a single time. 

All of you retards are hinging on an appeal to tradition fallacy.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I haven't lowered any expectations, because none of this affects me and like I said it's a luxury. You won't even address the fact that it was never mentioned once for this game until today, not a single time. 

The game is solely made for your dumbass and yes you lowered your expectations after you kicked down your Xbox when you got disappointing Halo news :omglol:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The game is solely made for your dumbass and yes you lowered your expectations after you kicked down your Xbox when you got disappointing Halo news :omglol:

I was upset with the delay, you're now dodging the criticism of your logic relevant to this thread and still operating on a fallacy. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I was upset with the delay, you're now dodging the criticism of your logic relevant to this thread and still operating on a fallacy. 

You're proving my point. It got delayed and is still launching with incomplete features :umad:

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why would you get that impression, the game is done. They're optimizing and bug fixing right now. They're making the right decision, they're releasing the single player campaign minus a luxury feature which they of all developers are the only ones who seem to have still held onto. 

This is nothing more than an entitlement complex based upon an expectation. 

Campaign co-op has been a staple of the franchise since the first game. Its not a luxury feature :D 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're proving my point. It got delayed and is still launching with incomplete features :umad:

It's not launching with incomplete features, it's launching complete and other features which they have not talked about once will be added post release.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Campaign co-op has been a staple of the franchise since the first game. Its not a luxury feature :D 

Except it is, and like I said previously...

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not launching with incomplete features, it's launching complete and other features which they have not talked about once will be added post release.

If it wasn't expected to launch with the game, there would be no need to announce its not launching with it like they did today. 

I mean, how retarded are you? :omglol:

Just now, Goukosan said:

If it wasn't expected to launch with the game, there would be no need to announce its not launching with it like they did today. 

I mean, how retarded are you? :omglol:

They never talked about it so the expectation of it even being in the game is an appeal to tradition fallacy from the onset.

You guys are fucking hilarious, Call of Duty against all odds launched without even having a single player campaign and people didn't make this much noise...

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They never talked about it so the expectation of it even being in the game is an appeal to tradition fallacy from the onset.

You guys are fucking hilarious, Call of Duty against all odds launched without even having a single player campaign and people didn't make this much noise...

Call of Duty is a yearly franchise you dolt. 

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Except it is, and like I said previously...

No it isn't. Your logic is that its a luxury feature because they haven't even mentioned it until now. But the problem with that argument is that they dont have to spend time marketing it because like we've said....its something that EVERYONE expects a new entry in the series to have by default.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Please go and explain how appeal to tradition is wrong in this case?

:RISITAS: @ Lems in here damage controlling this shit news. 343 is just incompetent and garbage just like the Xbox brand for the most part. This news doesn’t surprise me at all and is just your typical story when it comes to Xbox for the past 10 years. As soon as they let Bungie go I knew this was gonna happen eventually to the Halo and Xbox brand. Seems like the only studio that knows what they are doing over there out of the traditional AAA MS Studios is Playground Games 

• dead 1

This REALLY REALLY sucks! Coop campaign has been the most things my friends and I have been anticipating from this and to launch without such a core feature in a Halo game is a joke. Did they really learn nothing from the backlash of not having couch coop last time around and are now launching with no coop of any kind. Don't even know what I'll do now tbh, wanted to go through the first campaign run with my friends.

343 have been nothing but disappointment after disappointment. The game clearly needed to be delayed but MS can't do that again so now they are just launching without entire features. Any defending this is pathetic. A Halo game, the most important MS IP and by nearly all accounts the most expensive game ever made getting a staggered launch is laughable. I'd rather wait another 6 months and get the full thing. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

While you do have a point that games like GOT launched with a single player only OEM then released coop play later on. It's also not the same situation. Games like GOT release coop gameplay to a game that is strictly single player so it's building something new and adding it in. Halo releasing COOP play which if I'm not mistaken is just the same single player experience, just with human team mates. So basically months after beating the game, you get the prize of just replaying what looks like a slightly above average single player...again. But with friends.