NMH3 review embargo ends 9 hours after its release

Oh yeah, because we were all anxiously awaiting huge midnight sales of NMH3 right at the time the product goes on sale.

I just saw ten minutes of the Travis fighting in the opening area.  I already know what this game is. Nothing in a review is going to tell me something I can't already see in that 10 minute video.

People who already like NMH for what it is, will get NMH3 when they get around to it.

I saw someone playing the full game a for a while (review code), it definitely looks rough but it also looks batshit crazy, like it's more insane than the previous two other games combined. They smoked some good shit while making NMH3 I can tell you this much. haha

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh yeah, because we were all anxiously awaiting huge midnight sales of NMH3 right at the time the product goes on sale.

I just saw ten minutes of the Travis fighting in the opening area.  I already know what this game is. Nothing in a review is going to tell me something I can't already see in that 10 minute video.

People who already like NMH for what it is, will get NMH3 when they get around to it.

Trying to convince us you're not anxiously awaiting one of the two Nintendo "AAAe's" Sheep said Nintendo had coming for the rest of the year.. when we were laughing at how completely and utterly terrible your year has been :tom: 

Oh, and reviews don't matter.. good to know :mjgrin:

And now Jehurey's magically able to observe how a game plays.. when just a little bit ago he told me a person couldn't do that... amazing!  :hest: 

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Trying to convince us you're not anxiously awaiting one of the two Nintendo "AAAe's" Sheep said Nintendo had coming for the rest of the year.. when we were laughing at how completely and utterly terrible your year has been :tom: 

Oh, and reviews don't matter.. good to know :mjgrin:

And now Jehurey's magically able to observe how a game plays.. when just a little bit ago he told me a person couldn't do that... amazing!  :hest: 

LOL, man is this guy butthurt.

We're talking about No More Heroes. Its already got a well-known gameplay mechanic that does not change through two games already.

So yeah, we can observe that.  Too bad you are so butthurt you're conflating it with what I told you.

Edited by jehurey
24 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Sheep - “reviews dont matter”

Watch if it gets AAA they’ll be beating their chests on the forums again :lul:

the only thing that needs to be reviewed about NMH3 is its storyline and the bosses, and any ridiculous moments.

we already know its graphics, and its gameplay.

i don't understand how people can be confused about what to expect from NMH3 at this point.  And if it does review well, IF, its because NMH3 is still doing what you can't find anywhere else in gaming.

Crazy-ass Suda 51 doing some crazy ass shit, and its shocking and funny.

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

the only thing that needs to be reviewed about NMH3 is its storyline and the bosses, and any ridiculous moments.

we already know its graphics, and its gameplay.

i don't understand how people can be confused about what to expect from NMH3 at this point.  And if it does review well, IF, its because NMH3 is still doing what you can't find anywhere else in gaming.

Crazy-ass Suda 51 doing some crazy ass shit, and its shocking and funny.

You could say that about most games “we already know its gameplay”, but then systemwars wouldn’t be systemwars.

AAA or flop thems the rules

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You could say that about most games “we already know its gameplay”, but then systemwars wouldn’t be systemwars.

AAA or flop thems the rules

except NMH3 isn't reliant on its gameplay.

Other games are.

And the people who love NMH3 almost certainly don't give a shit about scores or are expecting a AAA score. In fact, if NMH3 has the same exact battle system as the first game from 2007, then I don't really expect a AAA score.

You really do have to admit that Suda 51 games are rather unique in this regard, compared to other games.

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It will have better gameplay than 12 minutes that's for sure 😆

oh that's for certain.

and it goes to show you how credible some reviewers aren't.

that game got a 9?

I mean, thats absolutely laughable. I've seen short films that had better twists than that.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

How are they even allowed to do that? They might as well do it the next day or something. 

it almost seems like a publishing/marketing person said "uhh, I wanna be there when the reviews go up.........and I don't come into the office until 9am that morning, so just set it for that time."

if the game were really in trouble, they simply wouldn't have sent out review copies.