Microsoft: Trans + Nonbinary Gaming: Past, Present, Future

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

:lul: 

DynamiteQueer

Genderless (Boundless)

Traz

Gaykosan

Maybe we have finally found a way to make SW popular. Finally a gaming forum exclusively for LGBTQ+xyz gamers. :tard: 

And my name can be an acronym still…

Trans, Lesbians, Homosexuals, , Bi, Other

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol incels mad at "woke" people like they're the reason no one likes them. 

The left still branding everyone they disagree with the incel boogeyman.

”everyone I disagree with politically is an incel or a Nazi” am I right?

Soyboys would be better off being incels, everytime you see them with a woman its some fat 400lb blue haired bearded shebeast they share with 4 other guys lmao

23 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Soyboys would be better off being incels, everytime you see them with a woman its some fat 400lb blue haired bearded shebeast they share with 4 other guys lmao

Incels tend to call people "soyboy" iirc. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Incels tend to call people "soyboy" iirc. 

And soyboys tend to be incels.

You know its kind of funny, this incel thing comes from pickupartist culture. The left look down on incels as people who cant get laid, while they pretend to be sleeping with a new woman every week.

It kind of goes against the lefts “respecting wamen” facade does it not? That a mans worth is in how many women he can use as nothing more than sex objects, that women are to be used as just notches on a bed post a man can use in online pissing contests.

Once again if “your side” didnt have double standards they would have no standards.

Now look, you done got all political

• Ben 1
28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

And soyboys tend to be incels.

You know its kind of funny, this incel thing comes from pickupartist culture. The left look down on incels as people who cant get laid, while they pretend to be sleeping with a new woman every week.

It kind of goes against the lefts “respecting wamen” facade does it not? That a mans worth is in how many women he can use as nothing more than sex objects, that women are to be used as just notches on a bed post a man can use in online pissing contests.

Once again if “your side” didnt have double standards they would have no standards.

Now look, you done got all political

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.  He mentions incels.... You Immediately jump to "the left this, the left that" , "political this political that" and then turn around and accuse him of getting all political :umad:

• Geese 1
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.  He mentions incels.... You Immediately jump to "the left this, the left that" , "political this political that" and then turn around and accuse him of getting all political :umad:

Lets not pretend this forum exists in a bubble free of politics.

When someone like liquid with his posting history starts flinging around incel it’s obvious where he’s coming from.

How about just not trying to brand everyone you disagree with an incel or a Nazi? Just a thought.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lets not pretend this forum exists in a bubble free of politics.

When someone like liquid with his posting history starts flinging around incel it’s obvious where he’s coming from.

How about just not trying to brand everyone you disagree with an incel or a Nazi? Just a thought.

lol @ this incel logic.