Hermits lost one of their few remaining exclusive franchises

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah we know when you stopped playing Playstation.

back in 2014.

If you wanted to pad your trophy count by playing regular multiplats on Playstation, that's on you.........that doesn't give you any credibility.

I chose to play those games on the platform that made the most sense, since I had BOTH a PS3 and Xbox 360. I made the mistake of playing Assassin's Creed 1 on PS3 back in 2007, and then played every AC game after that on X360.

SO you see...............you were a biased fanboy back then.

And you are a biased fanboy TODAY, still. Probably moreso.

That post of yours proves that.

Me.............I wasn't a biased fanboy against any platform back then. I found reasons to own all of them.

And I'm not a biased fanboy right now, I've found reasons to own any platform that has meaningful games. That's consistency and fairness.

Yes, I played more Playstation back then alone than you EVER have up to this point...  :mj: 

^ OMFG thanks for the assist :kaz: 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the crowd went mild

Man, PC gaming is DOOMED. Time to buy a PS5 with Crusader Kings 3 and Ratshit and Clark 12.

twinblade's revenge for buying a shitty gpu

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, I played more Playstation back then alone than you EVER have up to this point...  :mj: 

^ OMFG thanks for the assist :kaz: 

No, you were doing pathetic trophy padding.

That doesn't give you any credibility.

I mean............you're playing shit games like The outskirts or whatever the hell its called..........because you DON'T HAVE anything else besides what Microsoft dumps on gamepass.

You had no credibility back then.

You still don't have any credibility today.

At least you're consistent.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you were doing pathetic trophy padding.

That doesn't give you any credibility.

I mean............you're playing shit games like The outskirts or whatever the hell its called..........because you DON'T HAVE anything else besides what Microsoft dumps on gamepass.

You had no credibility back then.

You still don't have any credibility today.

At least you're consistent.

What the fuck is this idiot even talking about :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

What the fuck is this idiot even talking about :kaz: 

I caught him being a pathetic fanboy 10 years ago.

He's a pathetic Lemming 10 years later.

Its the second word that's changed, but the first one remains the same: "pathetic ":tom:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I caught him being a pathetic fanboy 10 years ago.

He's a pathetic Lemming 10 years later.

Its the second word that's changed, but the first one remains the same: "pathetic ":tom:

He caught me playing Systemwars 10 years ago!! Alert the press :lawl: 

• Haha 1

He caught me playing Systemwars 10 years ago!! Alert the press :lawl: 

considering you tried to pretend that you weren't a fanboy lemming?

Yeah, this is funny.

Its not about whether its a BIG discovery..............its not a big discovery. I already know you had no credibility and are susceptible to petty bias.

This just confirms it.

Just now, jehurey said:

considering you tried to pretend that you weren't a fanboy lemming?

Yeah, this is funny.

Its not about whether its a BIG discovery..............its not a big discovery. I already know you had no credibility and are susceptible to petty bias.

This just confirms it.

He's still trying to alert the press :mj: 

And the only thing you've confirmed is how serious you take SW... bubu where's your consistency :tear2: 

OMFG :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's still trying to alert the press :mj: 

I love how I literally said that its not a big discovery.

And he tried to repeat the same exact claim that just got debunked.

The guy who is reviewing TWO OF MY GAMING PROFILES THIS EVENING.............is now trying to claim that I take systemwars too seriously.

:tom:Oh my god, this is just too good :tom:

Thanks for undermining you entire post. :mj: 

:lawl: 

Except if you read the rest of my post it says:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This just confirms it.

I love how he does an absolutely horrible job at trying to copy my debate techniques.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except if you read the rest of my post it says:

I love how he does an absolutely horrible job at trying to copy my debate techniques.

Yea, so it's nothing... but you think it's something :drake: 

LMAO this idiot :mj: 

Keep not playing your PS5 dude... shit is MAD HILARIOUS for the rest of us watching you being a filthy fucking hypocrite :juggle: 

Just now, JonbX said:

Lemhurey so mad he was outted as the thing he has fake hated for a decade :rofls:

It's hilarious how pathetically he's trying to deflect it too :mj: 

Remember when he said he bought his bro an Xbox for his kid... that was obviously a lie.  :kaz: 

30 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Lemhurey so mad he was outted as the thing he has fake hated for a decade :rofls:

Oh man, you know its bad when Remij is so desperate he actually thinks a jonb post is good enough to latch onto to.

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's hilarious how pathetically he's trying to deflect it too :mj: 

Remember when he said he bought his bro an Xbox for his kid... that was obviously a lie.  :kaz: 

Yup, there he went.

I love how I just told you I owned an X360 over a page ago............and you thought this was going to work.

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit..........look at which post I found from the Gamespot Leaderboard thread from 2011, in which we are literally tabulating review scores to determine what is the better platform.

There it is. The 100%  arbitrary and fabricated "Wool Coat Scale" :trump3: that literally failed at every major SW site.

It didn't work at GS. It didn't work at Sidescrollers. He was at best able to maintain a thread on it here of all places, where we had the least users/activity of any SW forum. He got away with it here in his own little thread because next to no one posted here compared to the other sites, so no one gave a fuck. Good job! But it was never the official rule here even at that, lmao.  You're going off of Gamespot's scores but not even using Gamespot's official rules which simply used a 1:1 game + score list. Real low IQ stuff.

That's using NFACTOR's own rules, which he tried (and failed) to do elsewhere. He made them up for that thread and they aren't the official rules here or anywhere. I can contact any mod to confirm that isn't the official rules here (but who cares, bigger sites don't use that weird shit).  They were specifically designed to give Nintendo an edge because Nintendo typically gets obliterated in real lists (real list is a library list), and people always took note.  

"Nfagtor leaderboard: rules on the go has usual :lul:"

"No thanks nfactor, Im afraid i'm gonna have to focus on the official GS-SW chart...were PC is first place this gen."

P.S. PC won gen7 at GS. PC won last gen8 at GS and MC. There is nothing you can do about this.

Edited by Substatic
11 hours ago, jehurey said:

criteria we use to 

I use the system we used since the start of GS System Wars forums in 2000?(-2021) and same one again in Side Scrollers. I don't care that a random fanboy user made an unofficial and extremely arbitrary system in a 2011 thread that lasted for 1 year (2011-2012) in an off-shoot forum that had relatively very few people in it.

Maybe, MAYBE, if it had an [Official] tag and was still in use I'd give you some leeway. But it doesn't. It died in 1 fucking year. I'm going to go with the system we used for decades, not something a random kid made and was abandoned. 

Edited by Substatic
10 hours ago, Substatic said:

There it is. The 100%  arbitrary and fabricated "Wool Coat Scale" :trump3: that literally failed at every major SW site.

It didn't work at GS. It didn't work at Sidescrollers. He was at best able to maintain a thread on it here of all places, where we had the least users/activity of any SW forum. He got away with it here in his own little thread because next to no one posted here compared to the other sites, so no one gave a fuck. Good job! But it was never the official rule here even at that, lmao.  You're going off of Gamespot's scores but not even using Gamespot's official rules which simply used a 1:1 game + score list. Real low IQ stuff.

That's using NFACTOR's own rules, which he tried (and failed) to do elsewhere. He made them up for that thread and they aren't the official rules here or anywhere. I can contact any mod to confirm that isn't the official rules here (but who cares, bigger sites don't use that weird shit).  They were specifically designed to give Nintendo an edge because Nintendo typically gets obliterated in real lists (real list is a library list), and people always took note.  

"Nfagtor leaderboard: rules on the go has usual :lul:"

"No thanks nfactor, Im afraid i'm gonna have to focus on the official GS-SW chart...were PC is first place this gen."

P.S. PC won gen7 at GS. PC won last gen8 at GS and MC. There is nothing you can do about this.

No, you literally posted an image in which exclusives are literally seen as something special and worth more.

You, nor anybody else, get to retcon that.

9 hours ago, Substatic said:

I use the system we used since the start of GS System Wars forums in 2000?(-2021) and same one again in Side Scrollers.

And nobody cares what you do.

We are telling you that we value exclusives here more than anything.

There's nothing you can say that will override this.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you literally posted an image in which exclusives are literally seen as something special and worth more.

No they weren't. They were just colored differently to show they are exclusive. The thread that picture is used in was discussing total library count hence total library count being circled in that picture.

No reason to lie. You lie every time we argue.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And nobody cares what you do.

Nobody cares that you're using rules from a random user (who just HAPPENS to be a Sheep) from a random thread in 2011 that lasted 1 year (lol), and was never labeled as Official. The thread died after 1 year. That's one year out of an 8 year long generation in Gen7. Those rules were never used in Gen8 or Gen6. He tried and failed to gain any traction in 3 forums.

I go by what we always used for decades. Sorry, PC won last gen. By a big margin too, and at both MC and GS.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

No they weren't. They were just colored differently to show they are exclusive.

Please stop pretending to play dumb.

This is talked about and reinforced all the time when we made fun of Xbox going multiplat just a few years ago.

This is not up for debate, this has long since been settled.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Nobody cares that you're using rules from a random user from a random thread in 2011 that lasted 1 year (lol), and was never labeled as Official.

I don't need to use that random thread.

Its been reinforced multiple times since then.

You're the odd man out. Deal with it.

Nobody is going to listen to what YOUR THINK the rules should be.