Horizon Forbidden West officially delayed to 2022

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I'm not... he does it with others, and they call him out too :tom: 

And thanks for admitting he's the problem right there 😘

Who else goes on 20 page go arounds with him about the same PSN and Xbox profile thing you and him argue about in every thread even unrelated threads? 

Name names :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playstation 5monthsfromnow  

Are open world games with nice graphics still a new thing for you sheep? I mean, looking at NMH 3, I would understand why but still...

Feb, nice! Game releases atm are lining up near perfectly.   Halo - Dec Elden Ring - Jan Horizon - Feb   

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who else goes on 20 page go arounds with him about the same PSN and Xbox profile thing you and him argue about in every thread even unrelated threads? 

Name names :umad:

That could easily be 30-40 pages... except I'm the one to stop it... always.

He says the stupidest shit... changes the argument... constantly tries to twist people's words to get them in the Jerry-go-round... and that's the thing.. YOU KNOW he does it with multiple people.  It's ALWAYS others who eventually have to stop.

And thus.. you know he's the problem.. you've already admitted it.  And I actually post threads, and talk about shit normally like a normal person on this forum, I can drop my act... Yet with him people literally call him out for never being able to, or always needing to have the last word... because they know... he's the problem.

Those are traits exclusive to him and how he argues on this forum.

I mean... people literally don't post here because of him :tom: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

That could easily be 30-40 pages... except I'm the one to stop it... always.

He says the stupidest shit... changes the argument... constantly tries to twist people's words to get them in the Jerry-go-round... and that's the thing.. YOU KNOW he does it with multiple people.  It's ALWAYS others who eventually have to stop.

And thus.. you know he's the problem.. you've already admitted it.  And I actually post threads, and talk about shit normally like a normal person on this forum, I can drop my act... Yet with him people literally call him out for never being able to, or always needing to have the last word... because they know... he's the problem.

Those are traits exclusive to him and how he argues on this forum.

I mean... people literally don't post here because of him :tom: 

Name the names of people that go on those 20 page go arounds with him. 

You said they're several people but you're having problems naming names :umad:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I said he's done it with several people.  You're really harping on that 20 pages... which is really rare, even for me.

5+ pages is common with him, and he attempts to do with with many.

Dynamite

Jonb

Twinblade

Lynux

Essentially the people he doesn't like.

I do remember that time I trolled his ass though with only posting :rofl: :rofls:  in response every single time... and he went on for 20 pages typing out full responses and arguing with himself about it.  That was a test from me to see how truly fucked he was... and how unwilling to not have the last word he was.

That right there showed the entire forum who the problem was.

You wont admit there's no Jerry-go-rounds from me with him.... the issue is he'll never stop.  Like I said, I always stop them... regardless of how long they go on for.. they have to end at some point.. and that's only because I make them end :reg: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1

Holy shit, look at the butthurts.

17 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Remember, Jerry is doing Gods work by not letting you troll him. Decade long mission, but he got Lynnutz to stop trolling him. ROFL

I got jonb pissed like a bitch.

Dang, he's winding back the clock on his pissyness this week.

Microsoft must've really done bad in these past two press conferences.

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

:tom:

Here's the dingleberry

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Actually I saw something very interesting back in late April.

I was GONE from this forum............completely gone for a little over three weeks during April.

And guess what.............there were still massive merry-go-rounds occuring.

And guess who was always one-half of each of those merry-go-rounds.

Ol' Lemij over here, we can even find the thread from April in which he is melting down hard. There's the definitive proof. I was not here.........the merry-go-rounds did not stop.

Remierry-go-round™, that's what is actually happening here.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I said he's done it with several people.  You're really harping on that 20 pages... which is really rare, even for me.

Dynamite

Jonb

Twinblade

Lynux

I do remember that time I trolled his ass though with only posting :rofl: :rofls:  in response every single time... and he went on for 20 pages typing out full responses and arguing with himself about it.  That was a test from me to see how truly fucked he was... and how unwilling to not have the last word he was.

You wont admit there's no Jerry-go-rounds from with.... without him being the issue never stopping.  Like I said, I always stop them... regardless of how long they go on for :reg: 

Just like I thought.. No one does the 20 pages with him except you. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Just like I thought.. No one does the 20 pages with him except you. 

Sure.... Ghostz, Saucer...

the people he doesn't like.

He'll wreck the threads they make... because he's so butthurt about them.

That was easy... :shrug: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dynamite

Jonb

Twinblade

Lynux

You wont admit there's no Jerry-go-rounds from me with him.... the issue is he'll never stop.  Like I said, I always stop them... regardless of how long they go on for.. they have to end at some point.. and that's only because I make them end :reg: 

Didn’t we both do that? :mj:

people admitting that they do merry-go-rounds, and even admit that they do 100% shit-posting..........but then try to blame somebody else for how they post.

its pretty impressive witnessing the cognitive dissonance in real-time.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sure.... Ghostz, Saucer...

the people he doesn't like.

He'll wreck the threads they make... because he's so butthurt about them.

That was easy... :shrug: 

Those are posters who USED to do it with him years ago.  They don't do that anymore. 

You're the last one left. 

Jerry is a cancer who is wrong in every argument he enters, and I mean all of them. In the end we all back out with him not for being wrong, but rather because no matter how definitively you prove him wrong he will just continue to lie, twist things and attempt to confuse the point so badly that where things end bear no resemblance to where they started.

He's of no value, he ruins nearly every thread on this board.

Just now, JonbX said:

lmao goober acting all innocent here. This guy once quoted me over 100 times without me responding to him :D

Gooper-go-round by himself LMFAO

There's literally a No Jerry club on this forum :mj: 

And the Jerry-go-round isn't about arguing something for tens of pages... it's about changing the argument topic, continually lying about the new argument... and never being willing to stop.

That's all Jehurey. :reg: 

Just now, JonbX said:

Every sheep here is mental and will go the same route as jimbo. Jerry and Gook gonna pull out their little dicks in public cause they are so mad at LEMMINGZ and XBAWKS

You're back to talking about dicks again :fag:

Just now, Remij said:

There's literally a No Jerry club on this forum :mj: 

And the Jerry-go-round isn't about arguing something for tens of pages... it's about changing the argument topic, continually lying about the new argument... and never being willing to stop.

That's all Jehurey. :reg: 

Goops does the same thing. Jerry is his idol LMAO.