And another one. Bravely Default II coming to PC on Sept 2.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The thread title currently is Ramza's thread title because his thread was merged into yours. 

Do You think Ramza just randomly posted the same video on page one of your thread and the title just magically changed to his? 

You were a mod as well... What did you never merge threads? :drake:

Obviously a mod saw you thread and saw Ramza's and saw both were about the same thing... And merged it. 

God damn you're dumb as rocks. 

How do you think that thread title changed to Ramza's and his thread appeared in yours? 

Fucking clown 🤡 

I didn't know Ramza made a thread period... until you said it was merged with his thread... :drake: 

I asked a simple question about who changed my title... because at the time.. that's the only thing I noticed was different... You said it was merged...

My issue is you saying it was MY celebration thread.. when I didn't celebrate anything.  If Ramza did.. that's on him and say it next time bitch.

Yea, you're definitely fucking butthurt right now. :tom: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

idk. I havent played GG since last time i played with you. I might pick it up tho, the new character coming looks cool.

you guys are celebrating getting a 6.0? lmao another one for pc alright

Merged Bravely Default 2 is coming to PC into And another one. Bravely Default II coming to PC on Sept 2. -GD-X, 2 hours ago

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't know Ramza made a thread period... until you said it was merged with his thread... :drake: 

I asked a simple question about who changed my title... because at the time.. that's the only thing I noticed was different... You said it was merged...

My issue is you saying it was MY celebration thread.. when I didn't celebrate anything.  If Ramza did.. that's on him and say it next time bitch.

Yea, you're definitely fucking butthurt right now. :tom: 

I said the threads were merged from my first post. 

After all those posts with you going around and around you finally realized it was merged just like I said... Took a you long enough to catch up :drake:

Now you're saying your butthurt because I said the celebration threads were merged.

Good to know :juggle:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I said the threads were merged from my first post. 

After all those posts with you going around and around you finally realized it was merged just like I said... Took a you long enough to catch up :drake:

Now you're saying your butthurt because I said the celebration threads were merged.

Good to know :juggle:

No... I didn't "finally realize"

I knew as soon as you said it....

My issue was you saying I made this thread to celebrate it... when I did no such thing.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... I didn't "finally realize"

I knew as soon as you said it....

My issue was you saying I made this thread to celebrate it... when I did no such thing.

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL

Ask Goober bitch :tom: 

Bbbut I knew I swearz it :awww:

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Merged Bravely Default 2 is coming to PC into And another one. Bravely Default II coming to PC on Sept 2.

-GD-X, 2 hours ago

gladly acknowledge and rescind that.

especially since I don't need that talking point, since I found other evidence that makes it clear he was making his thread as a celebration thread and busted him.

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

lol no one hyped this.. it was a 7.0 game on ds and a 7.0 game on switch. who the fuck cares. Though 7.0 games are bread and butter on xbox

Cooke your entire SW history is hyping 7.0 games :D

Trolling aside. I will be playing a lot of JRPGs in September.

Final Fantasy 4 Pixel Remaster

Bravely Default II

Tales of Arise

Astria Ascending

I've been mostly focused on WRPGs as of late so that's a nice change of pace. 

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trolling aside. I will be playing a lot of JRPGs in September.

Final Fantasy 4 Pixel Remaster

Bravely Default II

Tales of Arise

Astria Ascending

I've been mostly focused on WRPGs as of late so that's a nice change of pace. 

Shame you won't be playing the best one that month: Lost Judgment :smoke: 

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Shame you won't be playing the best one that month: Lost Judgment :smoke: 

You got that right. I could always get it on my DustStation 4 though. I got enough games to trade I wouldn't even need to pay anything.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

gladly acknowledge and rescind that.

That's right.  Shut the fuck up next time and you won't embarrass yourself.  I mean Gouki even stated it multiple times in this thread and you doubled down :tom:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

That's right.  Shut the fuck up next time and you won't embarrass yourself.  I mean Gouki even stated it multiple times in this thread and you doubled down :tom:

Look at that.. Jehurey admitted he was wrong. 

Meanwhile you're still pretending you knew the thread was merged all along when your posts show otherwise.... Had to explain that shit to you several times. :umad:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Look at that.. Jehurey admitted he was wrong. 

Meanwhile you're still pretending you knew the thread was merged all along when your posts show otherwise.... Had to explain that shit to you several times. :umad:

You're stupid as fuck man :tom:

8 hours ago, Remij said:

That's right.  Shut the fuck up next time and you won't embarrass yourself

I already embarrassed you and bitchslapped you.

I love how you are trying to take credit for somebody who can do something you can't: actually respond.