Saints Rows reboot gameplay

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it.   

The plot is they're Tik-Toc Zoomers who form a gang to pay off their student loans. One wants to be an anthropologist, one wants an MBA and speaks the "language of startups," and the other doesn't eve

The plot is they're Tik-Toc Zoomers who form a gang to pay off their student loans. One wants to be an anthropologist, one wants an MBA and speaks the "language of startups," and the other doesn't ever wear a shirt and he's into Kawaii.

I'm pretty sure society is descending into the lower rings of Hell now and we'll be able to see Satan sticking up out of the ice soon.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Saucer said:

The plot is they're Tik-Toc Zoomers who form a gang to pay off their student loans. One wants to be an anthropologist, one wants an MBA and speaks the "language of startups," and the other doesn't ever wear a shirt and he's into Kawaii.

I'm pretty sure society is descending into the lower rings of Hell now and we'll be able to see Satan sticking up out of the ice soon.

I mean looking at the video, its pretty clear they based the characters on the game makers themselves. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean looking at the video, its pretty clear they based the characters on the game makers themselves. 

Not sure if you're serious.

One of the questions raised in the roundtable with the game’s developers was that of cultural appropriation. The six people made available for interview were all middle-aged white men, creating a game set in a region where a significant proportion of the population is Latinx or Hispanic. 

https://www.engadget.com/saints-row-reboot-2022-200040315.html

Edited by Saucer

Oh my god, only white men came forward to talk about their new project. Evil white men and their cultural appropriation. :shake:

Evil white men making a game where the protagonists (2 blacks and two asian characters) takes on evil white business man from the south. 

:|

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh my god, only white men came forward to talk about their new project. Evil white men and their cultural appropriation. :shake:

Evil white men making a game where the protagonists (2 blacks and two asian characters) takes on evil white business man from the south. 

:|

lol It's fucking hilarious how insecure white boy gamers are. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

lol It's fucking hilarious how insecure white boy gamers are. 

Can't say I'm surprised by your retarded comment. You just can't help yourself, gotta defend your social justice bethrens.

The only insecure people here is you and the one crying foul about cultural appropriation and racism because their SJW game was presented by a bunch of white dudes. Wake up, retard. I'm making fun of how stupid this is. White men clearly trying to appeal to SJW values is not enough because they're white.

That's just reverse racism at this point. And fucking dumb, like you.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Can't say I'm surprised by your retarded comment. You just can't help yourself, gotta defend your social justice bethrens.

The only insecure people here is you and the one crying foul about cultural appropriation and racism because their SJW game was presented by a bunch of white dudes. Wake up, retard. I'm making fun of how stupid this is. White men clearly trying to appeal to SJW values is not enough because they're white.

That's just reverse racism at this point. And fucking dumb, like you.

lol your hysterical state is hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol your hysterical state is hilarious. 

lol sit down, clown. I'm not about to lose my shit over a Saints Row game nor your debating skills equivalent to that of a 12 years old.

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Not sure if you're serious.

I’m not surprised. The characters look exactly how I would expect from a company run by middle aged white men who want to play it safe and tick all the boxes to avoid controversy.

• Thanks 1

Now the devs are attacking the fans on twitter

1630081060767.thumb.jpeg.4cbf2c61b0f2d8a1b143fcd170136477.jpeg

this is a uniquely western developer situation isn't it? make cuckold SJW trash, get rejected from the marketplace, get called out, and then attack fans on twitter.

imagine a japanese studio ever doing something like this, insulting the consumers of their product? lol they'd die before that happens

disrespectful, disgusting, entitled pieces of shit. this game is enemy #1 and i will make it my personal mission to take this pos down.

16 hours ago, Saucer said:

Lmfao once again you can't help yourself :drake: