Saints Rows reboot gameplay

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it.   

The plot is they're Tik-Toc Zoomers who form a gang to pay off their student loans. One wants to be an anthropologist, one wants an MBA and speaks the "language of startups," and the other doesn't eve

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Did anyone bring up race or gender or politics before he and Saucer did? Just like you do all the time? What is there to add to an already shitty conversation with idiots? Ever since Gamergate white men in the geek sector have grown increasingly petulant over any perceived loss of status, presence, or praise. Like this niggas reaction to a trailer is "the soys are whining about white angel princes again" nonsense. 

Or discounting the fact that even at face value, the sheer lack of self awareness and stupidity to say "How is this cultural appropriation? Its white guys making a game about non white men and women!" and immediately not do the mental 1+1=2 on it? Like do you not actually know what cultural appropriation is? I'm not even saying this is cultural appropriation, like that never crossed my mind until you brought it up. But then you're so invested in the fact that you think some white men weren't being credited enough for heroically creating non-white guy characters you got caught up in a moment or something. Then he had a similar meltdown to yours where he ends with the "reverse racism" money shot. 

Do you always spew random nonsense or you're just a dumb motherfucker?

I'm just laughing at SJW being the racist cunts that they are and cannibalizing their own again because they're too white for them.

I don't think anyone deserves high praises for pandering to the SJW crowd and their obsessions with skins color and genders so you're completely off the track here.

I'm hoping for the same visceral reaction that Paramount got with the 2019 Sonic film happen with this new Saints Row game so Volition can put the brakes on it and go back and retool it, and actually listen to their fans and not the minority few who have no invested interest in the franchise.  :glad: