Just beat Hollis mission in Psychonauts 2.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talking about the recent Renaissance of 3d Platforming titles, not the sheep's sole game from a century ago 

We've had some dumb discussions in SW but this is right up there.    Xbox's entire platform and whole marketing push for years now  is how everything from the past is ON their future systems

I know right?  It's fucking cool.   Wait until PSI King     And I've heard the best ones are yet to come too  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can play Switch games on my PC, are they now PC games? The game isn't on PlayStation 5. Suck a dick you dumb mong.

He asked if it's on PlayStation 5, it's not.

Like I said your autism is showing.  He can play it on PS5 legally, doesn't matter if it's in BC mode.   

Your autism has you stuck on being Literal. 

Edited by Goukosan

We've had some dumb discussions in SW but this is right up there. 

Xbox's entire platform and whole marketing push for years now  is how everything from the past is ON their future systems. How Xbox and 360 games were on Xbox One, how all X1 and other past games that you purcahse are on XSX, how everything you buy will always be on the platform. How the fuck do you now perform Olympic level gymnastics to say Psychonauts 2 isn't on PS5 lmao. It doesn't matter if it's optimised version or not, it's on PS5 lol You put the damn disc in and can play it, you go to the store and can buy it. Absolute retardation lol Hey guys, a game you can literally buy on while on the PS5 is not on the PS5 :tom:

This is new tier level of dumb. 

• dead 2
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

We've had some dumb discussions in SW but this is right up there. 

Xbox's entire platform and whole marketing push for years now  is how everything from the past is ON their future systems. How Xbox and 360 games were on Xbox One, how all X1 and other past games that you purcahse are on XSX, how everything you buy will always be on the platform. How the fuck do you now perform Olympic level gymnastics to say Psychonauts 2 isn't on PS5 lmao. It doesn't matter if it's optimised version or not, it's on PS5 lol You put the damn disc in and can play it, you go to the store and can buy it. Absolute retardation lol Hey guys, a game you can literally buy on while on the PS5 is not on the PS5 :tom:

This is new tier level of dumb. 

So all the years of having to subtract Xbox backward compatible games is now being reversed because you double think fags now have it?

Fuck off out of here, dumb fucks.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

So all the years of having to subtract Xbox backward compatible games is now being reversed because you double think fags now have it?

Fuck off out of here, dumb fucks.

Wtf are you even on about. Nothing has changed. If someone asked me is (for eg) Ryse on XSX I'd obviously say yes. 

If someone asks me is Uncharted 3 on PS4, i'd say no. Because you can't play UC3 on PS4. It's not fn complicated. 

The question is literally asking if you can play a game on a system. 

Even more with these new gens. practically EVERY last gen game is on this gen. If someone only had a XSX and asked is NHL 21 on XSX (because they wanted to play it) are you gonna say no you dumbass? Because NHL 21 doesn't have a native XSX version? Of course not. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Wtf are you even on about. Nothing has changed. If someone asked me is (for eg) Ryse on XSX I'd obviously say yes. 

If someone asks me is Uncharted 3 on PS4, i'd say no. Because you can't play UC3 on PS4. It's not fn complicated. 

The question is literally asking if you can play a game on a system. 

Even more with these new gens. practically EVERY last gen game is on this gen. If someone only had a XSX and asked is NHL 21 on XSX (because they wanted to play it) are you gonna say no you dumbass? Because NHL 21 doesn't have a native XSX version? Of course not. 

sony_3000683_uncharted_collection_for_ps