(Rumor) Uncharted The Naughty Dog PC Collection is coming to Steam/EGS - It includes UC1,2,3,4 and Lost Legacy

• Remij changed the title to (Rumor) Uncharted The Naughty Dog PC Collection is coming to Steam/EGS - It includes UC1,2,3,4 and Lost Legacy

Trash games and the first few have dated terribly.

If they’re going to port games to PC I’d rather have Spider-Man or Bloodborne, or at least a Killzone collection so I can finally play Killzone 2 maybe without the input lag.

Edited by TLHBO

nice, i never finished the 2nd game, i was at the end but the narnia civilization blue shits pissed me off. this pack is for me, kaz always wins. better late than playing the garbo versions :juggle: 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1

The entire Uncharted series.

The entire Quantic Dream catalog.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Days Gone. 

Nioh 1 & 2.

Death Stranding.

:D 

And since the UC4 rumour ended up being true, that means God of War is also coming. I wonder if they will release the entire series or just the reboot.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The entire Uncharted series.

The entire Quantic Dream catalog.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Days Gone. 

Nioh 1 & 2.

Death Stranding.

:D 

And since the UC4 rumour ended up being true, that means God of War is also coming. I wonder if they will release the entire series or just the reboot.

God of War is coming.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

No need to beg when Sony is just willingly giving us everything

:hest:

Ms games being on PC day 1 = no big deal

Sony games getting ported a gen later = TCHBO!!! :adhd:

I’lo never understand how your brain works.

28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Ms games being on PC day 1 = no big deal

Sony games getting ported a gen later = TCHBO!!! :adhd:

I’lo never understand how your brain works.

First off Microsoft started out as a PC developer. Secondly it's been happening for 6 years now as far as Xbox and PC are concerned so it's very much old news.

Sony bringing games to PC however is a different story, and it's funny every single time an exclusive game is lost to PC. Not only on the basis of it going to PC, but also for the fact that people on Xbox had to endure years of morons like you making fun of them because their games are going to PC and then lo and behold what is Sony do? The same thing.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Finally PC gets some good news. 

lol.. It's just a rumor at this point.  I mean, we know UC4 is coming... and it's LOGICAL that 1-3 and LL will come at some point too, but it could just as easily be a lie someone made up, based off the fact that it's easy to believe as true.

I guess we'll find out Monday regardless. 

55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe they'll bundle it with Bloodborne which the hermits are STILL waiting for :lul: 

You know I'm going to have the last laugh on this, right? :reg: 

First it was DynamiteCop

then it was Jehurey

and now it's going to be you

:juggle: 

(and btw... Bloodborne is ALREADY playable on PC :bena:)

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

First off Microsoft started out as a PC developer. Secondly it's been happening for 6 years now as far as Xbox and PC are concerned so it's very much old news.

Sony bringing games to PC however is a different story, and it's funny every single time an exclusive game is lost to PC. Not only on the basis of it going to PC, but also for the fact that people on Xbox had to endure years of morons like you making fun of them because their games are going to PC and then lo and behold what is Sony do? The same thing.

Its been going on longer than 6 years lol but essentially what you're saying is lemmings had a lack of exclusives for decades and it's ok but Sony porting their games from years ago once the gen is over is somehow a win for the lemmings? because now others are losing exclusives while you have none?

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Its been going on longer than 6 years lol but essentially what you're saying is lemmings had a lack of exclusives for decades and it's ok but Sony porting their games from years ago once the gen is over is somehow a win for the lemmings? because now others are losing exclusives while you have none?

Like I said previously, you're boring. I benefit by MS's games being on both of their platforms, people like you rage at Sony's games ditching the console.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You know I'm going to have the last laugh on this, right? :reg: 

First it was DynamiteCop

then it was Jehurey

and now it's going to be you

:juggle: 

(and btw... Bloodborne is ALREADY playable on PC :bena:)

LOL, him eventually being able to emulate games is getting the last laugh.

By that logic......with GTA games finally arriving on the Switch, that basically means that cows and lemmings making fun of sheep since the mid-2000's for not having GTA, those people have now been officially owned and the sheep have the last laugh.

I love how this poort bastard has eliminated all forms of reasonable expiration dates for his ownage.:kaz:

Edited by jehurey