New PS5 model comes with a major downgrade. TCHBFAR

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All True... But you took the bait too.  You could just let it slide. 

I responded back with a sincere explanation.

He runs gamers nexus, hence I used the word "gamer" next to Jesus to demonstrate how I could possibly get that wrong. I even used the phrase "wrongly used".

He decided to come back a second time.

At that point, he's made his intention clear that he wants to act like a little bitch.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Sonys engineers (who are so much less intelligent than you btw) pulled out the heatsinks to save a few bucks and the bosses at Sony just decided fuck it, saving a bit of money on heatsinks will m

Damn... the cows are back in this thread since they're getting their asses handed to them in the PS Showcase related threads     bubu back to Austin Evans... Dyna wuz sayin!!  

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

No.. you literally responded to me by bringing him up... to try to start shit and keep it going... lmao

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All True... But you took the bait too.  You could just let it slide. 

My response to Jehurey, does that look like I want you guys to keep going about something so minor? Lol

That's all in your head

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means nothing.

Tech Jesus has less subscribers...........so by your incredibly stupid logic, he knows less than that dumbass who made a fanboy clickbait video.

Yeah.............I know you're not a Jesus of anything. So you'd just be Bitch.

Again, you're dumb as hell.  I said that because Austin Evans does.... and the thread is about Austin Evans not knowing shit.... so yea... the fact that DynamiteCop doesn't have 5M subscribers MEANS a lot... since he doesn't know shit also...

Steve knows stuff thus it wasn't a comparison to him....

And by the logic in this thread... Austin isn't well known with 5M... and yet everyone knows about Gamers Nexus, which has less than 1.5M :lemming: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You still haven't lightened up I see.

Now I guess since you're acting like a little bitch... I wont joke around with you anymore since you obviously can't take it.  I'm not ever going to give you the benefit of the doubt ever again.

And now he's threatened with a PERMANENT proclamation, that shall last forever and ever.:chester:

I even responded with a sincere response in which I acknowledge that I used something wrong, and I even gave an explanation of how that could happen..........and you doubled-down on being a bitch.

And now you're trying to project that onto me, hard.

Just now, Remij said:

Again, you're dumb as hell.  I said that because Austin Evans does.... and the thread is about Austin Evans not knowing shit.... so yea... the fact that DynamiteCop doesn't have 5M subscribers MEANS a lot... since he doesn't know shit also...

Steve knows stuff thus it wasn't a comparison to him....

And by the logic in this thread... Austin isn't well known with 5M... and yet everyone knows about Gamers Nexus, which has less than 1.5M :lemming: 

Gamers Nexus is well-known by people who would know what a good tech review outlet is like.

So...........you just re-confirmed that telling us about Cody Banks Austin Evans 5 million youtube subscriptions doesn't mean shit.:drake:

Yea number of followers mean shit for being known for actually knowing tech. 

But you two and can go back and forth about that. 

The topic of the thread title has already been debunked. 

Enjoy :leo:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My response to Jehurey, does that look like I want you guys to keep going about something so minor? Lol

That's all in your head

No.. I'm referring to DynamiteCop.. lol.  You responded to my comment about Tech Jesus by bringing up DC.. meaning you wanted to keep arguing with him.  If you were done with him... you wouldn't have mentioned him in that post.

Just now, Remij said:

No.. I'm referring to DynamiteCop.. lol.  You responded to my comment about Tech Jesus by bringing up DC.. meaning you wanted to keep arguing with him.  If you were done with him... you wouldn't have mentioned him in that post.

No wasn't going to keep arguing with him. 

I made a joke about the name tech Jesus and DynamiteCop needing Jesus..... A tech Jesus if you will. 

There was nothing else to argue with with DynamiteCop. 

• Upvote 1
On 2021-09-03 at 9:26 PM, Goukosan said:

Digital foundry shuts down the solely using the measuring of the exhaust temp as measure on if the new PS5 is running hotter internally argument. 

The question of whether it's hotter or not cannot be determined by measuring the heat output of the exhaust alone

the new fan may be doing a better job of pushing out the hot air and may simply be quieter than the original in the first place

However, temperatures on the main processor and the voltage regulators looked fine. Ultimately though, if the central chip is running too hot, you'd expect the fan to spin up. That seemingly didn't happen on Austin Evans' unit and it's not happening on mine either. I've been running Remedy's Control for several hours now on my own CFI-1100 unit. In ray tracing mode, the game locks to 30fps and in standard gameplay, the PS5 draws around 170W from the wall. However, visiting the now infamous Corridor of Doom - a notoriously heavy area of the game well known to the DF audience - power utilisation increases to 200W. Entering photo mode removes the 30fps frame-rate cap, adding further to the power draw, peaking at 214W.

This is pretty much the same max power draw as my launch PS5, strongly suggesting that the main processor has not been changed, but crucially, the acoustics of the new console have not adjusted at all to any noticeable degree in the hours that the scene has been running the processor flat out. Whether the machine is hotter or not is still to be tested, but logic suggests that if the new cooling assembly was not up to the task, the fan would be increasing in speed and volume to expel the build-up of heat. This does not seem to be happening - and hours on, the power draw is still consistent too.

Cue DynamiteCop to say digital foundry is clueless and they dkm know what they are taking about :dc:

@DynamiteCop

Where you at bubby? You haven’t been back to this thread since this post.

:lul:

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

40c APU and RAM temps under load while gaming? Are you fucking retarded lol...

:hest:

26 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

So exhaust temps mean shit to you but ram temps do?

Wtf?

Stupid cows :kaz:

[UPDATE1]: In the charts and in general in the review, Memory I mean the TH58LJT0T24BA4M NAND Flash Memory's temperature, in other words, the SSD's temperature.

DumbassCop and FailaXmaS :drake: