New PS5 model comes with a major downgrade. TCHBFAR

Just now, lynux3 said:

[UPDATE1]: In the charts and in general in the review, Memory I mean the TH58LJT0T24BA4M NAND Flash Memory's temperature, in other words, the SSD's temperature.

DumbassCop and FailaXmaS :drake: 

That changes nothing, it's not my job to research what he describes as "memory". 

40c APU lol? You're a retard, that APU under load in a game would without fail be in the neighborhood of 70-80+c. 

Don't post dumb shit, dumbass. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Sonys engineers (who are so much less intelligent than you btw) pulled out the heatsinks to save a few bucks and the bosses at Sony just decided fuck it, saving a bit of money on heatsinks will m

Damn... the cows are back in this thread since they're getting their asses handed to them in the PS Showcase related threads     bubu back to Austin Evans... Dyna wuz sayin!!  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

That changes nothing, it's not my job to research what he describes as "memory". 

40c APU lol? You're a retard, that APU under load in a game would without fail be in the neighborhood of 70-80+c. 

Don't post dumb shit, dumbass. 

Triggered by an amateur study of the new PS5 model. :tom: 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

No, you're just stupid enough to post a video with a guy relaying temps of 40c under game load for the APU and not for a second questioning it. 

You're hardware illiterate. 

Triggered. :rofls: 

So Dynocrap..............to nobody's surprise............ended up being completely wrong.

Not sorta wrong.

Not half wrong.

Complete fucking dumbass wrong.

What a shock.

And now they're trying to move the subject over to the temperature of the SSD:drake:

That new PS5 is running cooler than the old model. Lemmings just embarrassed themselves, yet again.

In other breaking news: water is wet.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So Dynocrap..............to nobody's surprise............ended up being completely wrong.

Not sorta wrong.

Not half wrong.

Complete fucking dumbass wrong.

What a shock.

And now they're trying to move the subject over to the temperature of the SSD:drake:

That new PS5 is running cooler than the old model. Lemmings just embarrassed themselves, yet again.

In other breaking news: water is wet.

You're as retarded as that dumbass. You didn't even look at the temps lol...

40c on the APU under game load lol? Yeah fucking right, try 70-85c hahaha.

:mj:

P.S. Water isn't wet idiot, it makes things wet.

Edited by DynamiteCop
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're as retarded as that dumbass. You didn't even look at the temps lol...

40c on the APU under game load lol? Yeah fucking right, try 70-85c hahaha.

:mj:

P.S. Water isn't wet idiot, it makes things wet.

No, you don't have any evidence to support that.

Wow, you're basically just bitterly shitting out temperatures you WISHED the new PS5 ran at.

And no, water is wet, because there are multiple water molecules in any droplet of water, therefore water is also "on" itself as well, thus complying with your definition.

Dumbass.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't have any evidence to support that.

Wow, you're basically just bitterly shitting out temperatures you WISHED the new PS5 ran at.

And no, water is wet, because there are multiple water molecules in any droplet of water, therefore water is also "on" itself as well, thus complying with your definition.

Dumbass.

Are you on fucking drugs? It's a moderately powerful Zen2 and RDNA2 APU packed in a tiny case... It's running between 70-85c during game operation. It's not even a question. The way this guy tested this console for temperatures was incredibly flawed.

Stop being a complete idiot, and fuck off.

fPyLor2.png

Water is not wet.

Are you on fucking drugs? It's a moderately powerful Zen2 and RDNA2 APU packed in a tiny case... It's running between 70-85c during game operation. It's not even a question. The way this guy tested this console for temperatures was incredibly flawed.

Stop being a complete idiot, and fuck off.

fPyLor2.png

Water is not wet.

So in other words............you don't have evidence of a PS5 running at those temperatures.

Thank you.

And yes, water is wet. it literally has to be in order for it to be considered water. LOL

You really are stupid.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So in other words............you don't have evidence of a PS5 running at those temperatures.

Thank you.

And yes, water is wet. it literally has to be in order for it to be considered water. LOL

You really are stupid.

It was literally just posted you autist.... What kind of dumb asshole would think one of these APU's is operating at 40c while gaming....

:danylol:

Water is not wet, it takes another surface coming into contact with water for said other surface to be considered wet. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

It was literally just posted you autist....

No, I saw a PS5 at 40 degrees Celsius.

You don't have any evidence of a PS5 getting 75 C anywhere.

No. Water has the same low viscosity when its in contact with itself.

I'll repeat this again because you appear to be too stupid to even read............it FULFILLS your definition of it being wet. Water bounces and runs down OTHER droplets of water.

Water is wet.  It is amazing how this one crucial point completely defeats your side of the argument, and you somehow think pretending you didn't see it is going to work for you.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I saw a PS5 at 40 degrees Celsius.

You don't have any evidence of a PS5 getting 75 C anywhere.

No. Water has the same low viscosity when its in contact with itself.

I'll repeat this again because you appear to be too stupid to even read............it FULFILLS your definition of it being wet. Water bounces and runs down OTHER droplets of water.

Water is wet.  It is amazing how this one crucial point completely defeats your side of the argument, and you somehow think pretending you didn't see it is going to work for you.

You're so dumb it's unbelievable...

IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT HERE 

fPyLor2.png

With diodes on the bottom of the SoC it gets up into the mid 70's meaning at the actual die itself it is easily around 80-85c. This random guy on Youtube doesn't know how to properly test temperatures on these systems, GamersNexus already went through the entire system, and even the RAM which gets up into the 90's. 

Someone posting the APU at 40c under gaming load is a fucking joke, like a close this video immediately joke because it's so laughable there's no information of value.

Water isn't wet. 

• aitch 1

You're so dumb it's unbelievable...

IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT HERE 

fPyLor2.png

With diodes on the bottom of the SoC it gets up into the mid 70's meaning at the actual die itself it is easily around 80-85c. This random guy on Youtube doesn't know how to properly test temperatures on these systems, GamersNexus already went through the entire system, and even the RAM which gets up into the 90's. 

Someone posting the APU at 40c under gaming load is a fucking joke, like a close this video immediately joke because it's so laughable there's no information of value.

Water isn't wet. 

No, there is no direct measurement on the SoC, because the liquid metal cooling layer would make that impossible without making alterations to the cooling system (which would nullify the measurements to begin with).

The whole point of the testing is that it has to remain consistent with itself.

You are not posting Gamer Nexus measuring the NEW system versus the OLD system.

You are posting the original PS5 video from months ago, and they measured differently.

That doesn't debunk this new measurements and their conclusions that the NEW PS5 is running cooler than the old one.

And you also wrong.................water IS wet. Because water is ON itself.

And you lose that argument unless you can debunk what I just said.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, there is no direct measurement on the SoC, because the liquid metal cooling layer would make that impossible without making alterations to the cooling system (which would nullify the measurements to begin with).

The whole point of the testing is that it has to remain consistent with itself.

You are not posting Gamer Nexus measuring the NEW system versus the OLD system.

You are posting the original PS5 video from months ago, and they measured differently.

That doesn't debunk this new measurements and their conclusions that the NEW PS5 is running cooler than the old one.

And you also wrong.................water IS wet. Because water is ON itself.

And you lose that argument unless you can debunk what I just said.

Don't worry, he'll get to it, and it will be running slightly hotter. 

Now fuck off, you're dumb. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

Don't worry,

...............you're just wrong. That's all.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have evidence of the new PS5.

And thanks for losing both arguments.  I'm not fucking off anywhere.

You can do that on your own.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...............you're just wrong. That's all.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have evidence of the new PS5.

And thanks for losing both arguments.  I'm not fucking off anywhere.

You can do that on your own.

I don't need evidence of the new PS5 yet, it will come but the assertion that both you and retard boy lynux suggested of the new on running at 40c at the APU is retard level fucking hilarious. 

No one in their right mind would EVER suggest that, EVER... 

I don't need evidence of the new PS5 yet,

yeah you do. Because it essentially proves what I said about you being a bitter pants-shitting dumbass that is simply wishing that the new PS5 is worse than the old PS5.

You're just COMPLETELY wrong.

I'll repeat again.

Not a little wrong.

Not sorta wrong.

But COMPLETELY dumbass-being-a-dumbass wrong. That's what happened, yet again.

I love how you though you could move the topic to something else. It didn't remotely work in the slightest.:drake:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah you do. Because it essentially proves what I said about you being a bitter pants-shitting dumbass that is simply wishing that the new PS5 is worse than the old PS5.

You're just COMPLETELY wrong.

I'll repeat again.

Not a little wrong.

Not sorta wrong.

But COMPLETELY dumbass-being-a-dumbass wrong. That's what happened, yet again.

I love how you though you could move the topic to something else. It didn't remotely work in the slightest.:drake:

Triple down dumbshit, please. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Triple down dumbshit, please. 

Is that what you are currently doing? LOL

I can't believe you were so stupid to commit to saying that EXHAUST TEMPS were legit measurements to determine hardware thermal performance.:drake:

Holy shit are your comments from a week ago really stupid looking. Usually, it takes a few weeks or months for your comments to look stupid.

Looks like the process is speeding up, lately.

Edited by jehurey

Lemmings in this thread have been shredded. Also I WAS FUCKING RIGHT.   DYNOSHIT HAS BEEN RAPED.  CPU RUNS 20 F COOLER.  NO FUCKING SHIT.  HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Edited by lostfool