New PS5 model comes with a major downgrade. TCHBFAR

10 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Lemmings in this thread have been shredded. Also I WAS FUCKING RIGHT.   DYNOSHIT HAS BEEN RAPED.  CPU RUNS 20 F COOLER.  NO FUCKING SHIT.  HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The third retard has entered the thread...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Sonys engineers (who are so much less intelligent than you btw) pulled out the heatsinks to save a few bucks and the bosses at Sony just decided fuck it, saving a bit of money on heatsinks will m

Damn... the cows are back in this thread since they're getting their asses handed to them in the PS Showcase related threads     bubu back to Austin Evans... Dyna wuz sayin!!  

Posted Images

On 2021-09-01 at 11:37 AM, MalaXmaS said:

In a new video from tech YouTuber Austin Evans (which you can find above), the internals of this new PS5 model were looked over in great detail. Based on what was found with this new version, the console itself is now lighter than the previous one, but the reason for this change can be found with what was inside. When opening up this PS5 and comparing it to the previous version, the heatsink aspects of the new PS5 seem to be slightly different than the original iteration. In a move that was clearly meant to help offset manufacturing costs of the PS5, Sony removed a large portion of the heatsink that was seen in the first revision of the console, which led to this drop in weight.

Cows really can't catch a break this gen.

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

I won't be buying a ps5 now because of this most likely.  I got burned with dre and other sony shit.

Why is sony so poor and anti consumer?

I had an original fat PS2 which got the DRE. Also had a PS3 with the YLOD and later blu-ray drive failure.

On a positive note, I didn't have any failures with the PS4. Hardly played it though.

Lems have been fucking raped in this thread. Clowns were going with the words of Austin Clown Evans. Told idiots in here that measuring exhaust fans temps was stupid, and now they are out here looking stupid as hell. So the new PS5 is actually cooler and lemmings spent weeks talking out of their butt holes as usual. If you clowns spent as much energy on asking Phil for games as you spend researching PS5 hardware Xbox wouldn’t be getting raped today :RISITAS:

I won't be buying a ps5 now because of this most likely.  I got burned with dre and other sony shit.

Why is sony so poor and anti consumer?

There really is NO reason to really own a PS5 yet.

GoW and Horizon 2 are like they best things Sony has in the pipe right now that we know of... and both will be perfectly fine on PS4 Pro.  Nothing to buy a PS5 for :hehe: 

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lems have been fucking raped in this thread. Clowns were going with the words of Austin Clown Evans. Told idiots in here that measuring exhaust fans temps was stupid, and now they are out here looking stupid as hell. So the new PS5 is actually cooler and lemmings spent weeks talking out of their butt holes as usual. If you clowns spent as much energy on asking Phil for games as you spend researching PS5 hardware Xbox wouldn’t be getting raped today :RISITAS:

Maybe after today's Sony press conference, we can measure what lemmings are thinking:

BEND OVER, LEMS!!!!

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

There really is NO reason to really own a PS5 yet.

GoW and Horizon 2 are like they best things Sony has in the pipe right now that we know of... and both will be perfectly fine on PS4 Pro.  Nothing to buy a PS5 for :hehe: 

Except you don't play Playstation 4 games.

You haven't played them since 2014.:hehe:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

ITT lemshits forgot about the RROD. 

When I had DRE I called sony.  They asked me to ship my console to them at my own cost.  I never had RROD but I heard that MS shipped you a box so that you can ship the 360 to them and they would send it back to you at their cost.

That's is the difference between these two companies.

Also I got DRE just a little after a month of owning the new ps2 slim so I couldn't bring it back to the store where I bought it.  After one month you need to deal with manufacturer.

Sony made me pay to ship their faulty console back to them for repair/replacement.

On top of that, the replacement I received was a refurb.  My console was brand new and I owned it for literally only 40 days.  I know it was a refurb because it had scratches on it and the top load spring mechanism was loose.

What a piece of shit company 

:kaz: 

Edited by Spicalicious

When I had DRE I called sony.  They asked me to ship my console to them at my own cost.  I never had RROD but I heard that MS shipped you a box so that you can ship the 360 to them and they would send it back to you at their cost.

Also I got DRE just a little after a month of owning the new ps2 slim so I couldn't bring it back to the store where I bought it.  After one month you need to deal with manufacturer.

Sony made me pay to ship their faulty console back to them for repair/replacement.

On top of that, the replacement I received was a refurb.  My console was brand new and I owned it for literally only 40 days.  I know it was a refurb because it had scratches on it and the top load spring mechanism was loose.

Sony sucks, I've never disputed that. I'll chalk it up to coincidence that seemingly only the lemmings in SW never had RRODs while the rest of us had multiple of them. MS sent me refurbs twice, which I really didn't mind since luckily the 360 had that clever snap on HDD. I had a DRE on my first fat PS2 but just returned it to Toys R Us for a new one. Yes, MS sent free boxes but at the same time so many people had at least 1 they couldn't pull of charging people. 

When I got my Xbox One back in 2017, it started to have some coil noise issues.

The console was perfectly fine but after a few minutes of use, a weird noise would start sounding by the fan area.

I called Microsoft support and upon inspecting my serial number, the bastards from Gamestop had given me an Xbox One with an expired warranty.

However the lady was nice enough to still let me send them my Xbox FREE OF CHARGE and after a few weeks, I got my Xbox back and worked fine till I traded it for my One X.

Back when I got the YLOD with the PS3, and I called Sony, they refused to fix it until I paid $80, which I did.

The console lasted 6 months till the Blu-ray drive died.

Fuck Sony.

• Upvote 1
On 2021-09-10 at 3:20 PM, Spicalicious said:

Here’s the difference between these 2 companies

With Sony a PS1 controller stopped working. I sent it off and they fixed it. I can’t remember if it cost anything because it was so long ago. Zero issues with PS2, PS3, PS4.

With microflop the og xflop fisc drive started fucking up a couple of years after I bought it. You needed to use a pin to open it.

with 360 the GPU cooked itself a few months after I bought it. 2 red lights, 0 red lights, 3 red lights. This piece of shit couldn’t even determine how broken it was. I sent it off to them and a week later I was given someone elses 360 because it had a different serial number. Now I wasn’t allowed to play any games I had bought without being connected to XBL, microsoft was treating me like a thief through no point of my own. But I had a 360 and it was only gone a week….not too bad right?

wrong.

less than 2 weeks later and this pile of shit is broken again. RROD this time. I send it off to Microsoft and now it takes 2 weeks to be returned to me. This time they give me the same 360 when its someone elses but wouldnt do it when it was my own.

Oh well surely they fixed it this time. I start listening to people on systemwars, I pop that shit up and plant it on its own in the middle of the room. It had 360 degree circulation, the best airflow a console could possibly have. Surely, surely it’s fine now right?

Nope. 2 months it lasted and then its off again. By now I shit you not the UPS driver is cracking jokes about how often he is turning up.

This time repair took 5 week! 5 FUCKING WEEKS!

I remember this vividly because at this point I had owned the console for 32 weeks and 8 of those weeks it had been out of my possession and in a repair centre. This was summer 2007 when reports came out about repair centers being overwhelmed.

So I’m suffering through the worst product I’ve ever owned and what does Microsoft say?

”y’know, things break”.

That’s the difference between Sony and Microsoft. One tries to make robust products in the first place, the other relies on its consumers to put up with any amount of shit they’re given, just like with windows, or just like not having any games for a decade.

Lemmings on SW have the be the luckiest set of lemmings in the entire universe.  None of them, not a single one experienced RROD with 360. 

But curiously every single one of them experienced YLOD with PS3.

What are the odds? :jordan3:

Edited by Goukosan