PlayStation Showcase 2021 - Sept. 9th @ 1PM PT ***NOW LIVE***

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

You are talking shit about next gen games with next gen features.

What do YOU have to show on your system of choice? :reg:

I own multiple systems.

Looks like you're ideas are about as outdated as Halo Infinite's graphics :lawl:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust the ones that do it on their own time, meaning they actually have something to show. Ignore the shit that is linked to events like gamescom, Paris Games Week and tbh lately even E3.   

I see you and raise you a series X

There's your Man In Black.   LOL, those Sony haters and their ridiculous attempts to try and make Sony look bad.   I mean, who would put that much effort over stupid shit like that

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Moving goal posts again?

Yep.

Definitely raped. :tom:

You're the one who moved from talking between racers on Playstation and Xbox.......to talking about Sonic Colors, a Wii game ported to Switched.

So, you just admitted that moving goalposts = raped.

You got raped and lost the argument several posts ago.

Thank you.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

You're the one who moved from talking between racers on Playstation and Xbox.......to talking about Sonic Colors, a Wii game ported to Switched.

So, you just admitted that moving goalposts = raped.

You got raped and lost the argument several posts ago.

Thank you.:blessed:

But Gran Turismo 7 is cross gen.

Although you had to mention ray tracing and that is where you further owned yourself 

Try harder kiddo. :reg:

:tom: 

Half of it was garbage... the other half was good.  God of War 2 looks amazing!  Best thing is I don't need a PS5 to play it either :blessed: 

GT7 looks bad.. especially compared to Forza Horizon 5 lol... not even a contest.

More Spider-man shit lmfao... shit is becoming like Yakuza at this point... and Wolverine will probably be the same exact game style but with Wolverine instead..  So essentially Insomniac's Yakuza and Lost Judgement :hest: 

Forspoken looks great, can't wait for that one.

Really though... nothing at all the BANGER conference it was hyped to be

SLSSOS.png

:francis: 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Half of it was garbage... the other half was good.  God of War 2 looks amazing!  Best thing is I don't need a PS5 to play it either :blessed: 

GT7 looks bad.. especially compared to Forza Horizon 5 lol... not even a contest.

More Spider-man shit lmfao... shit is becoming like Yakuza at this point... and Wolverine will probably be the same exact game style but with Wolverine instead..  So essentially Insomniac's Yakuza and Lost Judgement :hest: 

Forspoken looks great, can't wait for that one.

Really though... nothing at all the BANGER conference it was hyped to be

SLSSOS.png

:francis: 

God of War and Uncharted coming to the PC Master Race?

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well, its not like you're going to play it on Playstation 4, since you haven't played any game on that since 2014.

:drake: So I guess you won't be playing that at all.

And Jerry... shut the fuck up you don't even play games you fucking clown... nobody is EVER going to take you "owning multiple systems" seriously... because you don't use them :tom: 

Playstation last played in the beginning of June... OLD PS4 game...

june.png

Xbox last played August 24th on xCloud (a non gamer's gaming platform)

august.png

and finally Steam.... omfg... 15 years... 233 games.. last played GAME was April 27th for 1.2 hours...and it was fucking SAINTS ROW THE THIRD :kaz: 

steamjer.png

I can't even LAUGH hard enough at your "gaming"... this smiley doesn't suffice... :lawl: 

All the shit you talk, you can just go straight to hell... You can't say a single fucking THING to anyone about playing games. :tom: 

On the plus side... you've finally really proven to me that the Xbox you were looking for really WAS for your brother's kid and not you... you don't game:ovolol: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Aren't you talking about next gen features on racing games?

Why would talking about GT 7 be a topic change?

Because you DID just go and change the topic again.

Don';t get mad at me because I'm applying YOUR LOGIC to your own posts.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

And Jerry... shut the fuck up you don't even play games you fucking clown

holy shit............he just lost his shit and melted down when I pointed out that he's not going to play GoW Ragnorok.

Because he has not played Playstation 4 games since 2014.

And he isn't going to be playing it on PS5.

Which means he's not playing GoW Ragnorok.:yeshrug:Oh well.

Man, he's angry. Reminds me of when he lost his shit when Xbox failed in their press conference, and then failed again with the Geoff Keighley Awards. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

holy shit............he just lost his shit and melted down when I pointed out that he's not going to play GoW Ragnorok.

Because he has not played Playstation 4 games since 2014.

And he isn't going to be playing it on PS5.

Which means he's not playing GoW Ragnorok.:yeshrug:Oh well.

Man, he's angry. Reminds me of when he lost his shit when Xbox failed in their press conference, and then failed again with the Geoff Keighley Awards. LOL

Play a game dude:omglol: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

And Jerry... shut the fuck up you don't even play games you fucking clown... nobody is EVER going to take you "owning multiple systems" seriously... because you don't use them :tom: 

june.png

august.png

and finally Steam.... omfg... 15 years... 233 games.. last played GAME was April 27th for 1.2 hours...and it was fucking SAINTS ROW THE THIRD :kaz: 

steamjer.png

I can't even LAUGH hard enough at your "gaming"... this smiley doesn't suffice... :lawl: 

All the shit you talk, you can just go straight to hell... You can't say a single fucking THING to anyone about playing games. :tom: 

On the plus side... you've finally really proven to me that the Xbox you were looking for really WAS for your brother's kid and not you... you don't game:ovolol: 

Woah woah but he owns multiple systems. :bena:

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Woah woah but he owns multiple systems. :bena:

I don't know if you remember or even saw the post... but this guy bought a PC for Cyberpunk 2077... bought a 3090... and had it sitting in the box for over a month... because he was "waiting to put it together when CP2077 came out"... He proudly pointed that out to me when I was asking him why the fuck he hadn't built his PC yet...  lmfao... no wonder why he was in absolutely NO RUSH to put it in his PC... he doesn't play games on it either.. :kaz: 

Jerry owns things.... so that he can feign authority to speak on them as a subject.  It's pretty clear now he SPECIFICALLY bought a PS5... so he could speak about it confidently here without anyone being able to tell him to shut up because he doesn't have one.  It's REALLY pathetic :tom: 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

june.png

august.png

steamjer.png

Oh look this PSN/Xbox profile argument with Remij and Jehurey about to happen again in a thread about Sony showcase 😐

Just now, Goukosan said:

Oh look this PSN/Xbox profile argument with Remij and Jehurey about to happen again in a thread about Sony showcase 😐

Yea, Jerry really needs to stop talking down to others and acting like he's some gamer... when he's not.

This is going to be brought up every single time he does.  Tell your boy to start gaming if he doesn't want to be made a clown of :francis: