PlayStation Showcase 2021 - Sept. 9th @ 1PM PT ***NOW LIVE***

On 2021-09-02 at 7:00 PM, Remij said:

I was wondering if anyone was going to post this. I was like wtf... news hit this morning and nobody is talking about it on SW all day long :D 

Someone posted the schedule on GAF..

Schedule for PlayStation Studios presentation:

PS4 titles:
Horizon Forbidden West
Demon's Souls

PS5 titles:
Death Stranding : Director's Cut
(plus some shit made in Unity)

PC Titles:
Bloodborne
Uncharted Collection
Ratchet and Clank : Rift Apart
Spider-Man
Spider-Man : Mile Morales
Ghost of Tsushima : Director's Cut
Horizon : Forbidden West
Demon's Souls
The Last of Us
The Last of Us Part 2

Should be a good show :geese: 

PC killing it as always. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust the ones that do it on their own time, meaning they actually have something to show. Ignore the shit that is linked to events like gamescom, Paris Games Week and tbh lately even E3.   

I see you and raise you a series X

There's your Man In Black.   LOL, those Sony haters and their ridiculous attempts to try and make Sony look bad.   I mean, who would put that much effort over stupid shit like that

Any predictions or what you guys would like to see? Sony PR really hyping this. 

GoW is a certainty surely and that's what I'm most excited about.

We'll prob get Horizon and maybe even deathloop trailer. 

Indie reel.

I think CoD is a definite for the 3rd party stuff. Possibly FFXVI (if not then it will defs be at TGS) or Forspoken. 

We finally get a full look into Abandoned. 

I also think we finally get the first reveal of Factions.

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Any predictions or what you guys would like to see? Sony PR really hyping this. 

GoW is a certainty surely and that's what I'm most excited about.

We'll prob get Horizon and maybe even deathloop trailer. 

Indie reel.

I think CoD is a definite for the 3rd party stuff. Possibly FFXVI (if not then it will defs be at TGS) or Forspoken. 

We finally get a full look into Abandoned. 

I also think we finally get the first reveal of Factions.

God of War for sure.

Horizon Forbidden West or Deathloop? Not so sure. They just showed Horizon Forbidden West and Deathloop seems to always pop up. I kind of hope they don't show them again until closer to release.

Hopefully more on Forspoken.

Abandoned... lulz. Seems like a joke at this point, but who knows.

The Last of Us Factions would be nice.

Gran Turismo 7 update.

Grand Theft Auto V PS5.

Kena Bridge of Spirits.

Bluepoint acquisition?

The Last of Us Remake that was rumored?

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Even some Xbox insiders are saying it's supposed to be a real good show.  Sony better deliver..

GoW2 should be sweet.  Forsaken is for sure there too.  MGS Remake would be awesome. :]

LOL are these the same "insiders" that pointed you towards thinking there was going to be a Kojima game at the Xbox show?

If so, then I have a bad feeling about the PS event.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL are these the same "insiders" that pointed you towards thinking there was going to be a Kojima game at the Xbox show?

If so, then I have a bad feeling about the PS event.

No.. the same ones that told me Horizon ZD was NATIVELY coming to PC... and the one that told me Horizon 2 was delayed specifically to Q1 2022..a month before it was even rumored.. and that it has a chess like mini game, as well as a racing mini game.

But really..you shouldn't have any feelings about this event... you dont play games :tom:

Edited by Remij
46 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. the same ones that told me Horizon ZD was NATIVELY coming to PC...

No, they weren't.:drake:

I love how you've been wrong way more, and you try and re-establish credibility with one thing from two years ago, and you think that will convince anybody. LOL

I would be happy enough seeing more Horizon and some God of War footage (more or less two guaranteed AAAE’s). If they go one further with GT7 and some other rumoured first party games that would be a big bonus. If they go one further than that with FFXVI or a silent hill, it would be a pretty big mic drop/sweaty balls slapped around Phil Spencer face. If they show FFVII remake part two or one better, an actual MGS remake for me it would be nearing god tier. Infact if they’re actually remaking MGS1 I’ll lose my fucking mind. 

Edited by Cell
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, they weren't.:drake:

I love how you've been wrong way more, and you try and re-establish credibility with one thing from two years ago, and you think that will convince anybody. LOL

Horizon 2 being delayed and having a chess like and racing mini games is 2 years ago??

LOL

And no... I like to actually throw out predictions for fun... I also like to actually play games...unlike you ROFL

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Horizon 2 being delayed

LOL, that's an amazing prediction.......that just about anybody could've guessed.

No, you don't throw out predictions for fun...............you are practically begging for them to come true.

And you also don't play games..........which explains your predictions, because you're begging for them to come to other systems. :drake:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, that's an amazing prediction.......that just about anybody could've guessed.

No, you don't throw out predictions for fun...............you are practically begging for them to come true.

And you also don't play games..........which explains your predictions, because you're begging for them to come to other systems. :drake:

Why do you think I made that threat about Horizon getting delayed with such confidence? We actually know a guy.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to PlayStation Showcase 2021 - Sept. 9th @ 1PM PT ***NOW LIVE***