PlayStation Showcase 2021 - Sept. 9th @ 1PM PT ***NOW LIVE***

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust the ones that do it on their own time, meaning they actually have something to show. Ignore the shit that is linked to events like gamescom, Paris Games Week and tbh lately even E3.   

I see you and raise you a series X

There's your Man In Black.   LOL, those Sony haters and their ridiculous attempts to try and make Sony look bad.   I mean, who would put that much effort over stupid shit like that

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now he's trying to copy me.

I'm playing a game now though... so it's safe to say he's not going to be copying me doing that :mj: 

Poort guy.

He somehow thinks that I copied him...........when i'm the one who has been saying that he hasn't played Playstation 4 games since 2014 for many months, now.

Actually if we want to talk about things and activities in which I don't copy you........it'd be PORT-BEGGING.

:drake:Thanks for setting me up on that one.

Edited by jehurey

Saw the show live but didn't get a chance to comment. 

Great show overall, especially that final 10 min. Tbh can do with just that 15min of first party stuff and none of the rest lol

KOTOR being PS5 console exclusive was a big surprise

Forspoken looks awesome

Ghostwire looks interesting but still no idea how it's gonna play. Very unique though.

A bunch of the 3rd party stuff looks like utter trash especially R6 and the Fantasy Borderlands.

But the big stuff:

WTF! How are Insomniac revealing TWO new games after just releasing TWO games this gen already. Absolutely no one even gets close to their output with their level of quality. Might be the best overall dev in the world right now. 

Spiderman 2 feature Venom is fucking awesome but the Wolverine reveal was the big surprise. It is going to be gigantic. Sony securing another huge exclusive from Marvel and giving it to a team that is going to knock it out of the park. 

GoW Ragnarok :lawd: This is all I want. Just give me this game. I'm happy zero cinematic battles were shown. Just keep trailers to very light story context and basic gameplay. I don't want to know anything. 

GT7 is looking like exactly what I want from GT. That classic GT campaign menu. Take me back to psone/PS2 GT pls. I know ppl like Sport but I just want the old campaign. Hyped af for it. Very surprised with the March 4 release date given Horizon is Feb, but I guess 2 very different markets. 

Good to great show overall. Happy if they do this once a year and avoid all other events. 

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Saw the show live but didn't get a chance to comment. 

Great show overall, especially that final 10 min. Tbh can do with just that 15min of first party stuff and none of the rest lol

KOTOR being PS5 console exclusive was a big surprise

Forspoken looks awesome

Ghostwire looks interesting but still no idea how it's gonna play. Very unique though.

A bunch of the 3rd party stuff looks like utter trash especially R6 and the Fantasy Borderlands.

But the big stuff:

WTF! How are Insomniac revealing TWO new games after just releasing TWO games this gen already. Absolutely no one even gets close to their output with their level of quality. Might be the best overall dev in the world right now. 

Spiderman 2 feature Venom is fucking awesome but the Wolverine reveal was the big surprise. It is going to be gigantic. Sony securing another huge exclusive from Marvel and giving it to a team that is going to knock it out of the park. 

GoW Ragnarok :lawd: This is all I want. Just give me this game. I'm happy zero cinematic battles were shown. Just keep trailers to very light story context and basic gameplay. I don't want to know anything. 

GT7 is looking like exactly what I want from GT. That classic GT campaign menu. Take me back to psone/PS2 GT pls. I know ppl like Sport but I just want the old campaign. Hyped af for it. Very surprised with the March 4 release date given Horizon is Feb, but I guess 2 very different markets. 

Good to great show overall. Happy if they do this once a year and avoid all other events. 

I agree on GOW. One of the best things about GOW 2018 was how much there was in the way of surprises that they never showed or hinted like the hub world

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

This was quite possibly the worst game event that Sony has ever done... What in God's name was that LOL

:hest:

Not sure if this is cope or if this is your usual retardation where you think the opposite of whatever is true.

This destroyed any event Microscum has had.

• Like 1