Remember when I said my Gamefaqs account was banned for basically saying Transgender people are sick fucks?

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i have a major problem with sex offenders exposing themselves to kids (in general), especially if they are using the transgender card. 

Honestly, didn't you think they were going to hide themselves behind this?

Oh wait you can't go in to the female's bathroom because you are a guy and you have a penis.

Sorry, I was born a man but I feel like a woman insider.

Ok mam, you can go in.

Wtf? 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Honestly, didn't you think they were going to hide themselves behind this?

Oh wait you can't go in to the female's bathroom because you are a guy and you have a penis.

Sorry, I was born a man but I feel like a woman insider.

Ok mam, you can go in.

Wtf? 

yeah, this is where you'll definitely find me leaning on the right side of things. 

you got to look past the trans and realized that dude was just a perp who need to be put away as that Spa was too busy trying to virtue signal to the LBGTQA+ community.

Meanwhile the worst of that whole video were those Antifa fucks. 

I wish that woman being surrounded by those tards could have just released off an extreme blast of energy (like Goku) and sent those Antifa fucks flying.

37 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Trans are fine but it's still well known they groom kids in their community. 

Straight people groom kids far more than Trans people do. Which is the one the biggest problems with bigotry;  people pretending that they only have issues with certain groups for vile shit every other group does. 

I feel like gako and I sound like broken records here but the sheer lack of self awareness of some people in here is absurd.  Is there any single group that has "groomed" more kids than the catholic church? 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's kind of a extraordinary that someone would make a thread where they act like a victim for publicly posting prejudice. This from the same piece of shit acting all high and mighty in the no-name youtuber thread. 

Wait, so you are trying to compare a popular YouTuber to a transgender sexual predator?

Lmfao the nerve of these sjws.

54 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Wait, so you are trying to compare a popular YouTuber to a transgender sexual predator?

Lmfao the nerve of these sjws.

While I admit that I don't hate myself enough to the degree of worshipping fucking youtubers, that wasn't the point of all. I was pointing out the irony of an open bigot whining about some random dude on YouTube getting doxxed.