David Jaffe hyping up unannounced Playstation game

• Twinblade★ changed the title to David Jaffe hyping up unannounced Playstation game
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

whats so funny :ben: 

The funny thing is cows and sheep don't have the balls to make any predictions about it... so it's a useless tweet, and a useless thread.

With Jaffe that shit could mean anything.. he gets hyped about the dumbest shit sometimes... but other times he's on point.

I think he's just having some fun hyping up the Sony kids.... but lemme be clear... I've heard this is going to be a REALLY good show for PS fans.

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

The funny thing is cows and sheep don't have the balls to make any predictions about it... so it's a useless tweet, and a useless thread.

With Jaffe that shit could mean anything.. he gets hyped about the dumbest shit sometimes... but other times he's on point.

I think he's just having some fun hyping up the Sony kids.... but lemme be clear... I've heard this is going to be a REALLY good show for PS fans.

Nobody gives a fuck what you've heard :hest:

• dead 1
10 hours ago, Remij said:

I think theres several possibilities based on the rumors we've heard up until now

New Twisted Metal

New Silent Hill

New Jak and Daxter

New Bloodborne

I would be surprised if it wasn't one of those

LOL people "don't have to balls" to guess.....what a stupid and completely made-up metric.

Sounds like something somebody would say after they've been caught looking completely fucking embarrassed after publicly wishing for a new exclusive Kojima game and getting nothing. They try and turn it around and portray it as "having balls" when all they were doing was begging.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL people "don't have to balls" to guess.....what a stupid and completely made-up metric.

Sounds like something somebody would say after they've been caught looking completely fucking embarrassed after publicly wishing for a new exclusive Kojima game and getting nothing. They try and turn it around and portray it as "having balls" when all they were doing was begging.

I'm right.  You guys don't have the balls to even throw out any guesses... you specifically are too pussy to do it because you actually WOULD feel embarrassed.

"oh no... if I say anything they're going to think I'm begging" :tear2: 

Pussy :tom: 

Or maybe you just don't make any guesses because you don't play games :rofls: 

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm right.  You guys don't have the balls to even throw out any guesses... you specifically are too pussy to do it because you actually WOULD feel embarrassed.

"oh no... if I say anything they're going to think I'm begging" :tear2: 

Pussy :tom: 

Or maybe you just don't make any guesses because you don't play games :rofls: 

No, you're just projecting your own embarrassment.

You are begging.

Hard.

And you know it, so you thought you could try and re-contextualize it as something to be proud of.

Its not working.

That's like you getting caught shitting your pants in public.........and then a few days later you're going around saying people "don't have the balls" to show how strong their sphincter muscles are in public.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're just projecting your own embarrassment.

You are begging.

Hard.

And you know it, so you thought you could try and re-contextualize it as something to be proud of.

Its not working.

That's like you getting caught shitting your pants in public.........and then a few days later you're going around saying people "don't have the balls" to show how strong their sphincter muscles are in public.:drake:

You're too pussy to make a prediction :tom: 

Too busy beaking here to play a game too :cruise: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're too pussy to make a prediction :tom: 

Too busy beaking here to play a game too :cruise: 

LOL he knows his bullshit isn't working, so he's running to another talking point.:drake:

I love how he outed himself by making a very oddly specific criticism.

"people ain't got the balls to make stupid left-field predictions for upcoming press conferences."

What an ODD thing to say.

Oh that's right.............its because he was BEGGING for a Kojima game, and was left looking stupid afterwards.:lawl: